Discussion - Isn't this strange? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Isn't this strange?

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
so, this is a post to know your opinions about everything related to the prophecy, arthur's behavior and how it's all very, very strange.

i mean, arthur doesn't seem concerned even knowing that the prophecy says he will die at the hands of the knights, also his behavior doesn't add up, he can revive galand and melascula, but he has pretty weak knights with him, most of them were fodder for the 4knights, apparently he has an active war against liones but he doesn't seem to care much about it, even his desire to have the vision seems to be more than something totally secondary to him, not really caring much, because he's more concerned about getting a wife than about beating his greatest enemies.

what i'm getting at, is that all this is really strange, it's as if arthur is just doing this for fun, as if it's really all for his enjoyment, there's also the issue of his mood swings, as if he has some kind of psychological problem, I mean at times it seems like he doesn't care about the prophecy or the knights but he punished percival's father harshly for his failure in trying to get the coffin piece from the eternal darkness, he like no one else seems to care or see arthur's behavior as strange, even meliodas seems to treat him now as if he was a stranger he didn't know than someone he swore he would be there to "return him to the right path".

i have a hypothesis(unfounded, all said) and that is, this is all just a fabricated scenario by arthur, he doesn't care about the death of his knights, he says he wants to create a britannia for humans only but he doesn't actively strive for that, not even in sending his soldiers to liones, since apparently they have never had any attacks since arthur started acting like a supremacist, even his acting seems fake, his sudden mood swings, the relaxed attitude he takes with the 4 knights seems more like someone who is actually watching his story unfold than someone who actually has goals like his.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He is concerned but he is not giving his all. Merlin also told him to focus more on Guinevere but wether he is looking for her because he feels lonely or something it's clear that she will have an impact on this war with the Magic that she has.

He said that in order to win the Sins and KoA must be killed. One of the reasons Gowther is hiding is because the Chaos Knights are looking for them too. He is probably looking at the KoA's fight against Galanscylla ATM and will become more serious once he is done assessing them. Mel also said that Liones will be destroyed soon.

As for the strength of his knights. Disregarding Merlin there must be other big guns Nakaba is hiding but I wouldn't say that the ones sent have been weak. It's just Percival's growth that is fast. Plus Ironside and Pellegarde could have killed him.

Last edited: