It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink | Page 53 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Totinona

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
:lmao
your gif game is at another level :worship
yeah been working on a business with some friends this year, but you know the story of 2020. Covid fucked up our plans and forced us to postpone many thing.

glad you playing yakuza again, that game is dope. Did you play Kiwami 1 and 2. they're the remake of the 1 and the 2. planning to play them on a next gen console

couldn't help taking a peek at your animelist. my first reaction was OMFG she finished 104 animes. do you watch everything? :XD
Ah, hopefully it won't take covid too long to become a problem of the past. :darn
No I haven't, 0 is my first yakuza game.

LOL, considering how long it's been since I first started watching anime it's actually not a lot. :yoda There are some series that have a lot of episodes like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gintama. '-'
She's a true Otaku. Peep that background on her MAL though. Absolute beauty.
My k-pop fan-ness shining through. :victory
A total of 3147 episodes :bees

Tina do you go out sometimes? :hmm
Like out to party? No :XD
I think you were a big gintama fan before or am i making a mistake? :hmm
Haha, uh, well I did watch quite a lot of episodes. :bees I think @Battou is still disappointed I haven't finished watching it.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Ah, hopefully it won't take covid too long to become a problem of the past. :darn
No I haven't, 0 is my first yakuza game.

LOL, considering how long it's been since I first started watching anime it's actually not a lot. :yoda There are some series that have a lot of episodes like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gintama. '-'

My k-pop fan-ness shining through. :victory

Like out to party? No :XD

Haha, uh, well I did watch quite a lot of episodes. :bees I think @Battou is still disappointed I haven't finished watching it.
yeah can't wait for covid to begone. sadly i don't believe we'll get a vaccine ready before mid 2021. Oxford probably get their vaccine done by December/January, but then there is the distribution. And not many people will want to try the first edition, including me.

I don't know i have a feeling you were rocking a gintama set for a long time or maybe it was someone else?

nah not party. Actually i don't like to party anymore, but i mean let's say you have a 2 week vacations. what you gonna do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kpop >> every other genre
:gtfo

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
yeah can't wait for covid to begone. sadly i don't believe we'll get a vaccine ready before mid 2021. Oxford probably get their vaccine done by December/January, but then there is the distribution. And not many people will want to try the first edition, including me.

I don't know i have a feeling you were rocking a gintama set for a long time or maybe it was someone else?

nah not party. Actually i don't like to party anymore, but i mean let's say you have a 2 week vacations. what you gonna do?
Don't think I've ever had a gintama set tbh. :grumble

Well ideally I'd like to travel somewhere, but I haven't been outside of scandinavia in 10 years.. :XD Definitely gonna travel to japan someday tho. '-'
Generally relaxing at home with hobbies or going to the family 'cottage' (or w/e it should be called) most likely (tho that is not possible right now). Hbu?

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Don't think I've ever had a gintama set tbh. :grumble

Well ideally I'd like to travel somewhere, but I haven't been outside of scandinavia in 10 years.. :XD Definitely gonna travel to japan someday tho. '-'
Generally relaxing at home with hobbies or going to the family 'cottage' (or w/e it should be called) most likely (tho that is not possible right now). Hbu?
lol then maybe its someone else.

yeah you def need to travel more then. I need to tour scandinavia one day, look like such a nice place. Japan is definitely a must for anyone who love manga or anime. Speaking of family, are you living with your twin sister?

I always travel during my vacations. that's a must for me. It's a good thing i got friends in lot of different places so it make traveling more fun since i always get to see some old buddies. I tend to go to places with nice beaches or where i know a lot of people.
Oh there is also the food, the best part of traveling. you get to try all kind of dishes :toc

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Yes I am disappointed you havent finished Gintama, and I doubt you watched " quite alot of episodes" :twitch

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
lol then maybe its someone else.

yeah you def need to travel more then. I need to tour scandinavia one day, look like such a nice place. Japan is definitely a must for anyone who love manga or anime. Speaking of family, are you living with your twin sister?

I always travel during my vacations. that's a must for me. It's a good thing i got friends in lot of different places so it make traveling more fun since i always get to see some old buddies. I tend to go to places with nice beaches or where i know a lot of people.
Oh there is also the food, the best part of traveling. you get to try all kind of dishes :toc
No, I don't live with my sister. :yoda

Yeah, traveling places sounds nice. What is the best places you've been to? :hmm
Yes I am disappointed you havent finished Gintama, and I doubt you watched " quite alot of episodes" :twitch
I think 146 episodes are "quite a lot"
If you ask if I remember what happens in the episodes tho, that's a different story '-'

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
No, I don't live with my sister. :yoda

Yeah, traveling places sounds nice. What is the best places you've been to? :hmm

I think 146 episodes are "quite a lot"
If you ask if I remember what happens in the episodes tho, that's a different story '-'
lol i think she had an account here? or is my memory playing tricks on me again? :hmm

hmm my favorite places? Antibes, Marrakech, Martil, Saly.

for you 146 episodes is nothing :p

Tina do you understand Korean?

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
lol i think she had an account here? or is my memory playing tricks on me again? :hmm

hmm my favorite places? Antibes, Marrakech, Martil, Saly.

for you 146 episodes is nothing :p

Tina do you understand Korean?
ah yeah she does. Not sure how many years it's been she's been online here. :XD

Nah, can read hangul but only know some words here and there. :imslow

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
ah yeah she does. Not sure how many years it's been she's been online here. :XD

Nah, can read hangul but only know some words here and there. :imslow
oh i see. tss drag her back here :bnah

btw jump in the next mafia game.

i thought your signature was korean, i used google lens on it. its actually japanese lol
As a kpop fan are you interested in learning korean? what is hagul?

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
oh i see. tss drag her back here :bnah

btw jump in the next mafia game.

i thought your signature was korean, i used google lens on it. its actually japanese lol
As a kpop fan are you interested in learning korean? what is hagul?
I think she is busy enough with 2 kids. :nerd

No way. XD

Yeah, suppose I am. Hangul is the korean alphabet. :edu

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think she is busy enough with 2 kids. :nerd

No way. XD

Yeah, suppose I am. Hangul is the korean alphabet. :edu
oh my, 2 kids. so you're an Aunt already :wtf

so when is it your turn? :p

c'mooon Tina, join the fun. Don't just sit there in your corner

well since you can read the alphabet already, you're halfway there :vbunny

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
oh my, 2 kids. so you're an Aunt already :wtf

so when is it your turn? :p

c'mooon Tina, join the fun. Don't just sit there in your corner

well since you can read the alphabet already, you're halfway there :vbunny
Yeah, the oldest is 4 y.o already. o.o
Probably, never. :grumble

Nah, mafia hasn't been fun the times I've joined. Though sometimes I will peek at the game thread. :bees

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
:lmao
why never? you don't want kids? :p

what happened when you joined? you got lynched early?