Izumo no Ryuu Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Izumo no Ryuu Thread

tradedaemon

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since I'm uploading some of our stuff, figured I might as well make a thread, since that kills my lurking status. I started group around 2005, and we've always stayed a small group, since I like to do everything. Think our cleaners for Akumetsu(5ish) outnumber the rest of the staff. We do mostly bloody+gorey series, with a bit of nudity mixed in, so not for the young of heart (course, who hasn't come across nudeys on the internet when they're 10).

Current Projects:
Akumetsu
In Wilder, The Beast Doth Lament
Mercenary Pierre
Satanister

Finished:
Kurozuka
Onikiri Jyuzo
Orphen Max
Ultimate!! ****** Kamen

Course we've had some dropped + misc. but I ain't say'n.

www.iryuu.net

Last edited:

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What!? You don't do Naruto and/or Bleach!?

GTFO my MangaHelpers, scrub!

tradedaemon

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess I'm just not worthy enough to do them. *goes back to doing things with nakkid shower scenes and shattered spines.*

GGpX

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, go back to doing your quality mangas with actual plot and that get 15 downloads total!!

tradedaemon

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mi downloads es su downloads.

GGpX

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, okay.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh, than let me welcome you officially! :nuts

Kurozuka
[ ... ]
Orphen Max
I love both. Although Orphen falls a little out of the gore topic, hm? Then again, it's been ages since I've read that and I don't remember many details about it anymore just that I loved the story topic and the main character and that I wished for more ^^;

Oh my, three or four years already since I've read it, I think. It was one of your first projects?

In Wilder, The Beast Doth Lament... hmm, looks interesting (as far as I can tell from the first chapter). Guess, I have to put it on my reading list. Thank you for the great job <3

Last edited:

tradedaemon

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, than let me welcome you officially! :nuts

I love both. Although Orphen falls a little out of the gore topic, hm? Then again, it's been ages since I've read that and I don't remember many details about it anymore just that I loved the story topic and the main character and that I wished for more ^^;

Oh my, three or four years already since I've read it, I think. It was one of your first projects?

In Wilder, The Beast Doth Lament... hmm, looks interesting (as far as I can tell from the first chapter). Guess, I have to put it on my reading list. Thank you for the great job <3
Ya, orphen's a bit of a black sheep, being the first project I did. It's got a bit of blood, but we found our niche after that.