Seinen - Jagaaaaaan by Kaneshiro, Muneyuki | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Jagaaaaaan by Kaneshiro, Muneyuki

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Robo Chan got his comeuppance pretty quickly, but he's still free. Seems like he wants to change though after getting his wang cut off.

It's also interesting that Yumama's ability can kill off Fractured cells. Jagasaki should keep that in mind after this fight because that's kinda huge.

llamapie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Robo Chan got his comeuppance pretty quickly, but he's still free. Seems like he wants to change though after getting his wang cut off.

It's also interesting that Yumama's ability can kill off Fractured cells. Jagasaki should keep that in mind after this fight because that's kinda huge.
Ooo new chapters? Where are you reading them?

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Our Fractured is an interesting fellow. Things should be getting interesting with him.

Also, despite all the killing and sociopaths tendencies on display in this series, I've just noticed we've yet to have a full blown serial killer Fractured yet. At least, I don't think we have. Wood Boy might've been one, but I don't think so.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Our Fractured is an interesting fellow. Things should be getting interesting with him.

Also, despite all the killing and sociopaths tendencies on display in this series, I've just noticed we've yet to have a full blown serial killer Fractured yet. At least, I don't think we have. Wood Boy might've been one, but I don't think so.
I was surprised how quickly Roba-chan got killed off as well. It seemed as if they were building him up to be something more. I fully expected him to take Bell from Jagasaki. But nope, he gets killed.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was surprised how quickly Roba-chan got killed off as well. It seemed as if they were building him up to be something more. I fully expected him to take Bell from Jagasaki. But nope, he gets killed.
I don't think he's dead. There wasn't corpse and, more specifically, no frog popped out of his body/head, so I think he's going to come back sometime in the future. I know we didn't see toads for most of the Fractured who died in this recent battle, but I would think his in particular would've been shown.

Last edited:

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I don't think he's dead. There wasn't corpse and, more specifically, no frog popped out of his body/head, so I think he's going to come back sometime in the future. I know we didn't see toads for most of the Fractured who died in this recent battle, but I would think his in particular would've been shown.
That is true, I suppose there is a good chance he survived.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This series is legit with it's twists.

I didn't consider the possibility that this drug would allow Frenzied to control their powers more and that crap is sold to the public.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
https://mangadex.org/chapter/450681/1
Chapter 57 is out. Thoughts so far on the series:
-Jagasaki is still a pretty entertaining MC, the right kind of MC for this series.
-Belle continues to impress in her role as the lead female. I was always afraid of an encounter between her and Roba :lmao Mostly because I thought she'd end up getting raped, thank goodness it never came to that.
-Roba was.... :8C I honestly don't know what to make of the character. His introduction was pretty interesting, but after he became a fractured human he became the author's personal sex doll. His end was quite sad and unexpected, but I think he might have overstayed his welcome in the series.
-S.K.A.T so far seems to be a more engaging group than the Avengers from before. Though I hope we haven't seen the last of Yumama, she was the most loveable member of that squad.
-I like the new subplot of the octopus guy who took over the girl's identity. In some ways it's more entertaining than the main plotline following Jagasaki.

billylebegue

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't really like the octopus part... quite boring in the end

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Does anyone here still follow this manga? Translators have been doing a madness over the last few months, we get like 2-3 chapters per week these days, awesome stuff.
This is imo the most underrated ongoing Seinen.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone here still follow this manga? Translators have been doing a madness over the last few months, we get like 2-3 chapters per week these days, awesome stuff.
This is imo the most underrated ongoing Seinen.
Yeah, I'm keeping up with it. As you said, it's quite the underrated series. Given how popular Chainsaw Man has gotten, I'd think this would've taken off decently as well.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
YES! :cool:
The current arc with the amusement park is just.....solid. Very solid stuff.
The previous arc with those two fractured bullies was good too, inspired some thought provoking stuff. I actually ended up rooting for them in the end and supporting their cause for justice.
I like Mikazuchi quite a bit, he reminds me of Levi Ackerman from AOT.
I think so far the only bizarre plotline has been about that gender swapping guy. And even then, at least it's not as downright horrible as the Roba incident from a while back....

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just read chapters 110 and 111...

Really digging this part 2 of the DDL arc. Chiharu finally appears and looks like he's the one behind this mess, as usual. He probably was the one who bestowed Nomen a Frenzied frog, then let the latter start the DDL madness and watched from the shadows. There could be more to it though.

Then we have Jagasaki who finally made his move on DDL, by having Yukimaru infiltrate and recon the place. The bullet he planted in his brains seems to act as a telepathy channel between the two. I love how Jagasaki justs sits at Yuki's home giving him instructions while casually petting his cat lol.

I also liked how easily Yuki disposed of the security guards when he got busted. The pacing of the chapters is great, as the boy quickly reached the giant frenzied frog thing, and guess who's guarding it? Yup, the lead man himself, Mikazuchi in his new badass Oni armor. At his sight, Yukimaru instinctively jumps to the ceiling like a scurrdy cat, while the chapter ends on a nice close-up on Mika with his signature quote to punks : "bAd BOy"....and Jagaaaan be like "Ohh shit...!"

I wonder if Jagan is gonna join Yuki in his fight...the boy's sharp claws ability is certainly useless against Mika's fullbody armor, and he looks like he got a power-up on top of that.

Great stuff so far, things are heating up again. Looking forward to next chapter. I just hope they would leave the Octo guy's story out of the way for a while.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just read chapters 110 and 111...

Really digging this part 2 of the DDL arc. Chiharu finally appears and looks like he's the one behind this mess, as usual. He probably was the one who bestowed Nomen a Frenzied frog, then let the latter start the DDL madness and watched from the shadows. There could be more to it though.

Then we have Jagasaki who finally made his move on DDL, by having Yukimaru infiltrate and recon the place. The bullet he planted in his brains seems to act as a telepathy channel between the two. I love how Jagasaki justs sits at Yuki's home giving him instructions while casually petting his cat lol.

I also liked how easily Yuki disposed of the security guards when he got busted. The pacing of the chapters is great, as the boy quickly reached the giant frenzied frog thing, and guess who's guarding it? Yup, the lead man himself, Mikazuchi in his new badass Oni armor. At his sight, Yukimaru instinctively jumps to the ceiling like a scurrdy cat, while the chapter ends on a nice close-up on Mika with his signature quote to punks : "bAd BOy"....and Jagaaaan be like "Ohh shit...!"

I wonder if Jagan is gonna join Yuki in his fight...the boy's sharp claws ability is certainly useless against Mika's fullbody armor, and he looks like he got a power-up on top of that.

Great stuff so far, things are heating up again. Looking forward to next chapter. I just hope they would leave the Octo guy's story out of the way for a while.
I only found translated chapters until 96. Do you know where i cab find more?

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Was also wondering where he read up to chapter 110, lol.
I just read chapter 96, and it was translated this week.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Was also wondering where he read up to chapter 110, lol.
I just read chapter 96, and it was translated this week.
I found the raws. But cant read them. ;/

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
They are not translated yet. I read up to ch 109 in lhscans (raws), then found 110 and 111 in the reddit page here is the link:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Apparently there is some confusion with the numbering of the last two chapters (111 and 112 instead of 110 and 111)...