Discussion - Jellal = Itachi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Jellal = Itachi

Piyush

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
As you all know Itachi played a great role in fourth great Ninja war. When Kabuto created edo tensei , he was there to stop the edo tensei and now in the latest chapter of fairy tail one of the Spriggan 12 Neinhart created Historia Magic on the battle field which brought back loved ones and previous fought enemies.
Itachi who was a rough ninja from the leaf village, although he was one of the heroes but whole village considered him as a villain. Jellal also who was ones possessed, made a plan to kill all fairy tail mages and to revive Zeref, but after that arc he got changed and started helping Fairy tail mages.
So my conclusion is Jellal will be the one to stop Nienhart.

reesestl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Interesting idea. Well, one can say both are tragic characters who were banished from society even though they were on the side of good, due to the choices they made. In Itachi's case, the choice of acting as a spy, in Jellal's case first the mind control then his choice of using rogue method for dealing with Dark Guilds, disregarding council rules. But I also Itachi's role was much more important than Jellal's and he was also much more stronger in his world. Jellal doesn't have many achievements either compared to Itachi.

About stopping Nienhart, so we can be pretty sure it will be among Jellal, Kagura and Erza. not the other guys like Laxus. But, I don't think Jellal will have an important role all on his own. Even Itachi defeated Kabuto along with Sasuke. I think all three will significant roles, Erza and Jellal maybe more so than Kagura. Now who's the game changer; Jellal or Erza; I want it to be Jellal, but I feel Mashima will give that role Erza as he always does. Plus she did not have a good fight with Azeel, and so w/o pivotal role here, her position really drops and Mashima won't do that. Plus, he has a habit of disappointing whenever it comes to Jellal.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I feel Zeref can be more equated with Itachi.

reesestl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I feel Zeref can be more equated with Itachi.
How so, Itachi was a good character through and thorugh. He put the interest of village ahead of everything else and never deviated from that. In case of Zeref, he has and is still doing lot of bad stuff, for whatever reasons.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
How so, Itachi was a good character through and thorugh. He put the interest of village ahead of everything else and never deviated from that. In case of Zeref, he has and is still doing lot of bad stuff, for whatever reasons.
He loved his younger brother like Itachi loved his younger brother.And both of them ruined their lives because of their younger brothers.But yeah Itachi was never a villain while Zeref is a villain.