Fantasy - Jellal vs Signario Sisters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Jellal vs Signario Sisters

Who wins

• Total voters

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Restrictions : Jellal doesn't use Bind Snake and Luso + Enny doesn't use plushie hax.

If Jellal could take his revenge against them, would he win like Erza did ?

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I think Jellal can beat them but it won’t be as easy
If it was someone else other than Erza vs them, then that person might have had a difficult time with them. But because of Mashima's favouritism for Erza, he makes her opponents conveniently forget the hax that they could use to win against her.

OT: He should win this. And the difficulty depends upon how Mashima is writing this fight.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Yea, I agree with most here. Jellal probably defeats them as they are basically restricted to their second performance against Erza. He'll have a a little bit tougher match than she did though imo.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
that’s true for every fight
Mainly because I can't properly scale Erza fights.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea, I agree with most here. Jellal probably defeats them as they are basically restricted to their second performance against Erza. He'll have a a little bit tougher match than she did though imo.
Can't GC be enough to destroy Luso's world? And meteor is enough to put her down comparing to heaven's wheel armour. He will defeat Enny just like Erza did though. I dont think he will have a tough time. Same with Laxus.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mainly because I can't properly scale Erza fights.
my problem is I don’t know if Hiro is randomly increasing her power level every arc or not

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
my problem is I don’t know if Hiro is randomly increasing her power level every arc or not
No reason to believe so.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
No reason to believe so.
It’s happen before. She got no diff. by one ddsk (Suzaku) but then she beats another one (Misaki) and I don’t buy the whole being tried excuse because all she did was fight Yoko and she had help plus she had way worse still was able to keep fighting (So either Suzaku >Misaki or Erza got stronger)

Last edited:

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
It’s happen before.
Well, let's see Erza's proper fights from OS arc

Midnight - This was one of her best fights. She won here with strategy and not any adrenaline.

Erza Knightwalker- Again a good fight, where they rivalled each other and not much PoF.

Azuma - All the cancer starts from the last part of this fight. Azuma for some reason, took the powers of all in FT other than Erza. Here, she won with power of friendship and love. Erza in normal combat was matching Azuma and when he took the powers of FT and got advantage, she used a final adrenaline push with all her will power to get the advantage and tenrou tree supported her and at that moment, she was temporarily the strongest. This wasnt any permanent powerup.

Kagura & Minerva - Pre SO Erza matched Kagura evenly and with a slight adrenaline push won against her. Mashima made it over the top by crushing her foot. To face Minerva, she didnt have MP and she released her Second origin, which helped her to don the nakagami armour which was the exact counter to Minerva. Other than that asspull armour , I dont see anything wrong with that fight.

Minerva & Kyouka - Minerva was never a match to her even in demon form. Kyouka's fight was worse coupled with Happy's explanation "She's Erza." But Mashima admitted she didnt get strong to win but used her seventh sense something like in Saint Seiya I think to win the fight despite her senses being taken away.

Ajeel - Nothing wrong with this fight. Good strategy and balance.

Irene - This was one of my most hated fights in the manga. But I believe she had Wendy's help and here for no reason, her adrenaline surpassed all logic to cut a meteor into 2 and one slash a dragon which she conveniently got by Wendy enchanting her sword. She didn't get any permanent powerups for this fight other than the DS sword.

Now, lets see the Sequel

Kyria - She was affected by the hax. But later she got her payback.

Laxus - She learned enchantments and matched him because of multiple powerups she had after her fight with Irene.

Yoko - She lost R1 and won R2 with the help of team.

Suzaku - Though with surprise, she got 1 shot. Never got a rematch here.

Misaki - She used a new enchantment to win this. And conveniently her magic use telekinesis to match Misaki hax.

Signario Sisters - Trio were new to Alchemy. Once Erza had it figured out, she straight up destroyed Luso's world , blitzed and one shot her. Enny was matching her first. Then she got the nakama adrenaline which gave her the push to win. I don't see any powerups there, other than Mashima nerfing sisters by making them forgetting to use their hax on Erza and to win.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, let's see Erza's proper fights from OS arc

Midnight - This was one of her best fights. She won here with strategy and not any adrenaline.

Erza Knightwalker- Again a good fight, where they rivalled each other and not much PoF.

Azuma - All the cancer starts from the last part of this fight. Azuma for some reason, took the powers of all in FT other than Erza. Here, she won with power of friendship and love. Erza in normal combat was matching Azuma and when he took the powers of FT and got advantage, she used a final adrenaline push with all her will power to get the advantage and tenrou tree supported her and at that moment, she was temporarily the strongest. This wasnt any permanent powerup.

Kagura & Minerva - Pre SO Erza matched Kagura evenly and with a slight adrenaline push won against her. Mashima made it over the top by crushing her foot. To face Minerva, she didnt have MP and she released her Second origin, which helped her to don the nakagami armour which was the exact counter to Minerva. Other than that asspull armour , I dont see anything wrong with that fight.

Minerva & Kyouka - Minerva was never a match to her even in demon form. Kyouka's fight was worse coupled with Happy's explanation "She's Erza." But Mashima admitted she didnt get strong to win but used her seventh sense something like in Saint Seiya I think to win the fight despite her senses being taken away.

Ajeel - Nothing wrong with this fight. Good strategy and balance.

Irene - This was one of my most hated fights in the manga. But I believe she had Wendy's help and here for no reason, her adrenaline surpassed all logic to cut a meteor into 2 and one slash a dragon which she conveniently got by Wendy enchanting her sword. She didn't get any permanent powerups for this fight other than the DS sword.

Now, lets see the Sequel

Kyria - She was affected by the hax. But later she got her payback.

Laxus - She learned enchantments and matched him because of multiple powerups she had after her fight with Irene.

Yoko - She lost R1 and won R2 with the help of team.

Suzaku - Though with surprise, she got 1 shot. Never got a rematch here.

Misaki - She used a new enchantment to win this. And conveniently her magic use telekinesis to match Misaki hax.

Signario Sisters - Trio were new to Alchemy. Once Erza had it figured out, she straight up destroyed Luso's world , blitzed and one shot her. Enny was matching her first. Then she got the nakama adrenaline which gave her the push to win. I don't see any powerups there, other than Mashima nerfing sisters by making them forgetting to use their hax on Erza and to win.
I added some more to my last comment

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The sisters win. Jellal had trouble against GC and needed a new move to beat him. The Sisters are far above GC by his own admission ergo they win.

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
It’s happen before. She got no diff. by one ddsk (Suzaku) but then she beats another one (Misaki) and I don’t buy the whole being tried excuse because all she did was fight Yoko and she had help plus she had way worse still was able to keep fighting (So either Suzaku >Misaki or Erza got stronger)
To hype Suzaku and DDSK. You can even say she was taken by surprise.By feats, definitely, Suzaku is above Misaki. DDSK get their wank, scaling from Suzaku and not because they have feats against DG. As I said before, I'd put Suzaku above any DDSK based on feats alone.

The sisters win. Jellal had trouble against GC and needed a new move to beat him. The Sisters are far above GC by his own admission ergo they win.
You admit about Selene lying about Suzaku being superior than her human form. If what GS said is right, then Selene also didn't lie about Suzaku being superior to her human form.

It is good to see a different opinion about the fight though your logic is faulty.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
You admit about Selene lying about Suzaku being superior than her human form. If what GS said is right, then Selene also didn't lie about Suzaku being superior to her human form.

It is good to see a different opinion about the fight though your logic is faulty.
To be fair Selene still could be lying and GS comments about the sisters be true as well unless he overestimated them

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
what do you mean.
erza got as many power ups as laxus did?

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
To be fair Selene still could be lying and GS comments about the sisters be true as well unless he overestimated them
Yeah, but as per manga canon both statements hold lol. Its our perception that make some things true and some false which might not be the same for the writer.

what do you mean.
erza got as many power ups as laxus did?
I meant different enchantments which she used in that fight. Enchantments were never shown before in any fights except maybe Kyria fight if I remember it right.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Loke
Where you at? we need your opinion on jellal power level here

sree

Reaction score
Country
India
@Loke
Where you at? we need your opinion on jellal power level here
Excuse me? Is he Hiro Mashima to say an authentic opinion.

This isn't rocket science. You are free to believe what you want.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Excuse me? Is he Hiro Mashima to say an authentic opinion.

This isn't rocket science. You are free to believe what you want.
The same person who thinks Wendy = Irene lmfao.