Fantasy - Jinbe vs Queen | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Jinbe vs Queen

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Oda said no such thing. Matter of fact, we don't know who the strongest Tobi Roppo were, only that Sasaki and Who's Who wanted to fight for the position of All-Star.

And the strength of opponents's the Straw Hate fight isn't strength indicators? Let's stop this.
So Oda stated that for no reason at all?

Jimbe fought Wadatsumi, Zoro fought Monet, are those indicators of their respective strengths?

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
So Oda stated that for no reason at all?

Jimbe fought Wadatsumi, Zoro fought Monet, are those indicators of their respective strengths?
Oda never stated anything about Who's Who or any Tobi Roppo being comparable to the All Stars, that's the point.

Whenever the Straw Hats fight an opposing group, the respective members have full-on fights with someone who mirrors them within the organisation, e.g. Zoro fights the second strongest. You compared two different arcs where that didn't even happen.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jinbe's cool with me, but I'd say Queen probably takes it after a decent fight.

Jinbe has the means to harm Queen with Fishman Karate, but I don't think he's shown enough firepower to really deal the necessary damage to put him down permanently. If one thing was clear in Queen's showings in the raid, it was that he can eat attacks and keep it moving. I just don't see Jinbe overcoming both that as well as Queen's extensive arsenal and physical strength with his current showings. At least, with no surrounding water to back him up.

While they were gunning for the spot of All-Star, I think it's pretty clear WW and Sasaki overestimated themselves. The only thing they really demonstrated was an interest in the position. Nothing really indicated they were actually on the level. Plus, the general context of how Oda handles his fights hierarchy makes it pretty clear that King and Queen, in particular, were a cut above the rest of Kaido's subordinates. So Jinbe's relatively easy victory against WW does not guarantee a win against Queen.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
if they fight near a body of water, then jinbe beats queen under a minute

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Jimbe wins, high diff lower if he awakens some crazy haki mid fight.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
VagaBond Drill & that other FishMan Karate Shockwave he used on WHO’s WHO’s…Those 2 techniques on top of a beat down and Queen is out of here