Discussion - Jinn Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Jinn Discussion Thread

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a discussion thread for Jinn, mercenary cyberninja.

What do you think about him? How do you think he will play into the plot in the future?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jinn
Manga and Volumen 03 Cover
--- Double Post Merged, ---

An Ether Gear of Wind Attribute.
Ninjutsu skills.
Body and Skills of Cyborg.
Then a Doubt Possesses One or Two Ether Gears, Well That I hope will clear up later. Then the other would be that as Shiki and Homura Mescla his Ether of Wind, with Ninjutsu Techniques, Although an Eher Gear of Ninjutsu would be Epic.
Well Speaking of Jinn's Techniques. This Mechanic of Heaven Ninjutsu Storm Slash; A Projectile of Wind Ether of a Compressed Air Raid, that when Impact Explodes and Leaves a Fissure or Cut in Cross in the Ground or in the Wall or the Objective.

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well With this Just Starting is Possible to Appear in it. Especially because he is looking for Ivry to heal his sister.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I do hope this guy returns to the story. Dont know if he becomes an ally though. Maybe his sister is not even alive anymore. But Jinn does have potential for deeper story. Such as why is he a cyborg, whats with the ninja theme? is his sister sick or alsoa cyborg and yet is in a coma?
Woudl nto suprise me if he is working for Drakken Joe now since that seems to be the only way to get money.
He could make a good rival and a good character development character, but so far he seems forgotten.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I do hope this guy returns to the story. Dont know if he becomes an ally though. Maybe his sister is not even alive anymore. But Jinn does have potential for deeper story. Such as why is he a cyborg, whats with the ninja theme? is his sister sick or alsoa cyborg and yet is in a coma?
Woudl nto suprise me if he is working for Drakken Joe now since that seems to be the only way to get money.
He could make a good rival and a good character development character, but so far he seems forgotten.
He could also be working for Colonel Jaguar of the Interstellar Union Army.
And Jinn could be at Sun Jewell to report of Kurenai and Drakken.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
He could definitely be a great ally. I think wind is an interesting element with allot of potential. The Ninja theme could be cool, though being a cyborg is limiting in some ways, but super freeing in others. He’s definitely a rival, and I would bet future crew mate.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
With the Next Chapter, the 77 "The Bonds of The Wind", Sylph may be an Ancient Friendship of Jinn, If as many have said in the Forums of the last Chapters, Sylph could be Kleene, Sister of Jinn, although sincerely I think I could be a childhood friend of Jinn and Kleene. Mmmmm well, I ask again Jinn is an Alias or his Name, I just thought about it.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
And so at last Jinn returns. and we learned Sylph is just a code-word. Still not explained why Jinn wanted Fake Sister to "heal" his sister. Still teh heartless antagonist but one wonder, if HM intend to redeem his character or jsut be an eternal enemy to a rival?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm assuming he's going to get redeemed. Using the ol' "He was doing it all for his sister *insert tragic story*" but it's hard to tell.

If he's to join the crew, him and his sister have to probably be a package deal right? We wouldn't be getting one without the other, I wouldn't think. Makes it a little harder to imagine him joining up, for me.

kaiiruuu

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I still don't see him joining Shiki. His aura doesn't fit with the rest of the cast.

But it's Mashima, everything could happen. I mean who knew Juvia and Gajeel who had dark and weird af personality made it to FT.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I'm assuming he's going to get redeemed. Using the ol' "He was doing it all for his sister *insert tragic story*" but it's hard to tell.

If he's to join the crew, him and his sister have to probably be a package deal right? We wouldn't be getting one without the other, I wouldn't think. Makes it a little harder to imagine him joining up, for me.
I still don't see him joining Shiki. His aura doesn't fit with the rest of the cast.

But it's Mashima, everything could happen. I mean who knew Juvia and Gajeel who had dark and weird af personality made it to FT.
According to your Jinn is Ren Akatsuki with Dobengal and Gajeel from Fairy Tail.
And Kleene is Juvia with Brandish and Chelia or Wendy.
I speak of Design and Skills, but their Personalities and which are different from each.

And so at last Jinn returns. and we learned Sylph is just a code-word. Still not explained why Jinn wanted Fake Sister to "heal" his sister. Still teh heartless antagonist but one wonder, if HM intend to redeem his character or jsut be an eternal enemy to a rival?

Since Jinn is tired of Working for Unscrupulous Criminal Subjects.
And Alejara Kleene of Subjects like Drakken Joe wants, that I think that if Kleene is sick, Drakken sure gives her some "Medicine" that lowers her pain and symptoms, but in the long term her Health Status worsens.
With that possibility, Jinn and Kleene may join the Edens Zero Crew, since Jinn wants Sister Ivry to heal Kleene, while preventing the Drakken Joe Acts, including using Kleene as part of his power. , Brain / Zero cof in Fairy Tail cof, cause her problems in the future, because by himself he knows he has done Horrible things.

But as I mentioned in the Forum of Chapter 77.

Jinn has a Sense of Morality and Honor, and has a limited response to doing nothing when he sees an Atrocity.
For example, when Ganoff wanted to abuse or was abusing Rebecca and the B-Cubbers, he used Excusa to "not harm the Merchandise", since with the idea of Ruthless that He tries to transmit to Others, he should not mind such a thing, besides Kill himself or half Kill the Leader of Rogue Out.
He also did not want to abuse force when trying to kidnap Labilia, he even tried to avoid resorting to knocking her out.

Now with regard to the sense of Honor, When he fought with Shiki when he tried to kidnap Labilia, and one of his techniques put many people in danger, he only scolded Shiki for stopping in the middle of the fight, if he was really so ruthless with " Hindering "or" Objectives, "he would have attacked Shiki in that.
He probably scold him for his own experiences of avoiding collateral damage, considering that about 50% of his body is from Cyborg.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
According to your Jinn is Ren Akatsuki with Dobengal and Gajeel from Fairy Tail.
And Kleene is Juvia with Brandish and Chelia or Wendy.
I speak of Design and Skills, but their Personalities and which are different from each.

Since Jinn is tired of Working for Unscrupulous Criminal Subjects.
And Alejara Kleene of Subjects like Drakken Joe wants, that I think that if Kleene is sick, Drakken sure gives her some "Medicine" that lowers her pain and symptoms, but in the long term her Health Status worsens.
With that possibility, Jinn and Kleene may join the Edens Zero Crew, since Jinn wants Sister Ivry to heal Kleene, while preventing the Drakken Joe Acts, including using Kleene as part of his power. , Brain / Zero cof in Fairy Tail cof, cause her problems in the future, because by himself he knows he has done Horrible things.

But as I mentioned in the Forum of Chapter 77.

Jinn has a Sense of Morality and Honor, and has a limited response to doing nothing when he sees an Atrocity.
For example, when Ganoff wanted to abuse or was abusing Rebecca and the B-Cubbers, he used Excusa to "not harm the Merchandise", since with the idea of Ruthless that He tries to transmit to Others, he should not mind such a thing, besides Kill himself or half Kill the Leader of Rogue Out.
He also did not want to abuse force when trying to kidnap Labilia, he even tried to avoid resorting to knocking her out.

Now with regard to the sense of Honor, When he fought with Shiki when he tried to kidnap Labilia, and one of his techniques put many people in danger, he only scolded Shiki for stopping in the middle of the fight, if he was really so ruthless with " Hindering "or" Objectives, "he would have attacked Shiki in that.
He probably scold him for his own experiences of avoiding collateral damage, considering that about 50% of his body is from Cyborg.
Your reading too much into it, IMO.

It's certainly possible Jinn's an ok dude. But currently he's very much on the "bad guy" side of the fence. Working for slavers and general scumbags. That needs to be explained away some how if he's going to join up, I think. Which there are certainly ways to do, if Mashima is so inclined. And is he going add two people like that at the same time? That's kind of a lot.

As for parallels, yeah there are some but they all feel like a bit of a stretch with him honestly. Sure, Kleene looks a bit like Brandish but not a lot.

Clown from Argentina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France

THIS:cheez

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
This is a discussion thread for Jinn, mercenary cyberninja.

What do you think about him? How do you think he will play into the plot in the future?
I think I don't see him or them joining the crew atleast. He might be a recurring villain like Ultear, it would be badass for him though.

... And maybe a possibility of him dying for Kleene's development which is hopefully I'm wrong with.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He's in a bit of an awkward position as anything other than a villain right now. He's worked for two people who were clearly scum. While this doesn't necessarily make him scum. We're going to need a tragic backstory at the very least to get him anywhere close to being a potential crewmember, IMO.

Like it needs to be all for the sake of Kleene or something. Or the result of a terrible upbringing.

Something to say "Yeah, he's been bad. But it's not really his fault."

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
He's in a bit of an awkward position as anything other than a villain right now. He's worked for two people who were clearly scum. While this doesn't necessarily make him scum. We're going to need a tragic backstory at the very least to get him anywhere close to being a potential crewmember, IMO.

Like it needs to be all for the sake of Kleene or something. Or the result of a terrible upbringing.

Something to say "Yeah, he's been bad. But it's not really his fault."
Well we still don't know, Mashima could put it as Gajeel or Let Style.
Regarding Kleene / Sylph good since Brandish has shown no interest in joining or allying with the magicians of Fairy Tail, both in Alvarez's Arc and in 100 Years Quest.
Mashima do it with Sylph.
In addition, no one joined them, The Crew of Edens Zero, Connor is more a Guest, but I don't know if he says he counts, but he will serve as a Shiki instructor in something like Pilotage and the Skill he uses in combat, had allies, but nothing more .
And it is not obligatory but for now the crew must be growing.

With Connor's thing, I deviously deviated from the subject again. 😅 😑😅😑😅😑