Joint Review of Bleach 492: Balancer's Justice | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Joint Review of Bleach 492: Balancer's Justice

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I think we need someone whose mother language is English,to proofread our parts or at least to clarify a grammatical doubt.
I don't think anyone on our team would oppose this team. The only problem is how to execute it. Proofreaders/QC'ers are a possible position in a Edited Manga team for obvious reasons. There is a insanely bigger fanbase in the Edited Manga world and more people are ready to take on these jobs. In our case however, where the possible recruitments are already limited, finding a person who would go and proofread 2000-3000 words just like that is a near to impossible task. Not to mention that even if such a person would appear out of nowhere we would still have organization problems with keeping the deadlines because the proofreaders too need some time to do their work and they would affect our general deadline.

another important thing is that we have to modify our reviews: all of you have noticed that our reviews have been decreasing,haven't you? I think we should remove the fanboy and hater parts for the following reason: we started writing them as an experiment,but they are too exagerate towards the positive (fanboy) aspect and the negative (hater) one.hence our feelings towards the chapter are brought to the opposite extremes and that's why people don't share them. it was funny at the beginning,but now they are only a burden...
I agree. After writing this week's fanboy part I ended up thinking we should switch back to the original format of a objective analysis and subjective impressions section.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
here's my part:
Next chapter's predictions:
I guess next chapter will have Kirge making a mess with his previous attack,the one who was destroyed by Allon,and it will surely wound or even defeat Allon and the Bestia. I doubt Ichigo will already conclude the fight,but he may have some exchange of fire with Kirge. Afterwards,Urahara should appear again,revealing what he was worrying about.

Long term predictions:
What this chapter has brought is the new character of Kajoumaru,13th division's 6th seat. That shinigami will have some effects to the story,and maybe his similarity (and not just the physical one) with Aizen has something to do with next events. I foresee he will be somehow a key of this arc,although I can't already tell which side will be in.

Edit: Lol,epic fail by Alpha :XD

Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
hahaha i think you got it wrong, i was talking 'bout your signature and avatar
Right, Nomiya. How didn't I realize this? :fail

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I wont have time for my part of this weeks review. Sorry guys.

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Long story short.

Otaku quit, vaga apperantly wants to pull an Otaku, mattia wants a proofreader on our team more than bleach spoilers and a change of the JR format, not to mention that I am busy IRL myself and don't think I'll be there to manage anything in the visible future. Unless laz is ready to organize everything by himself I propose we'll drop the 492 JR and put Bleach JRs in general on a hiatus until we clear all problems first (e.g. the proofreader and new team members).

In the end, even if you don't agree with that, it doesn't change the fact that I won't be there to organize JRs meaning that if you guys want to write Joint Reviews you'll have to do it on your own. You can use the RA as a platform but not me as an organizer.

/end of cool story bro :verily

mattiaildivino

Reaction score
Country
Italy
reviews without Alpha...is like orihime without her chest... :XD
no,you are right,we won't do reviews for a while. In a month I'll end the last year,and then there will be the exams. I can't ensure you that I will be here. I might but I might not. and without Alpha's leadership this team makes no sense. well,a break will give us a help,we should write it in this review :)

---------- Post added May 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was May 22, 2012 at 09:42 AM ----------

I couldn't wait anymore,and since I didn't want my work to be wasted,I've just posted the review myself. hope you enjoy it ;)

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I couldn't wait anymore,and since I didn't want my work to be wasted,I've just posted the review myself. hope you enjoy it ;)
I wrote a post in the review thread which partly touches on the topic of your publishing this review. To sum up what I said there...

Don't do that ever again! :pwnge

mattiaildivino

Reaction score
Country
Italy
as I said there,that review has nothing to do with your JR team,it was mine and laz's,so you have no reasons to order us about such things. of course,if you will ever guide a new JR team,we will be available ;)

Last edited: