Shounen - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Sometimes you feel a certain way when reading a manga weekly/monthly but sometimes it feels different when you read it in one go.

On another note what happened to the whole tsurugi plot?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Caught up... The end(?) of the Tooru fight sure was weird... Is Joushu dead or not?

Lucy looks good for her age. I guess the final chapter of JoJolion will be a foundation for Part 9?

Sometimes you feel a certain way when reading a manga weekly/monthly but sometimes it feels different when you read it in one go.

On another note what happened to the whole tsurugi plot?
Healed by the Rokakaka.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Part 9 already confirmed :D.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Final chapter.

The final page was weird but I really liked this chapter. Fumi being Joseph was a cool revelation, with Hermit Purple and stuff.

Part 9 will most likely be a sequel set in the land with the other Rokakakas.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I imagine the next part will be Josuke's and Yasuho's kid or Josefumi's sibling.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Caught up... The end(?) of the Tooru fight sure was weird... Is Joushu dead or not?

Lucy looks good for her age. I guess the final chapter of JoJolion will be a foundation for Part 9?

Healed by the Rokakaka.

Part 9 already confirmed :D.

Final chapter.

The final page was weird but I really liked this chapter. Fumi being Joseph was a cool revelation, with Hermit Purple and stuff.

Part 9 will most likely be a sequel set in the land with the other Rokakakas.
I think we can expect Araki to explain more, but so far it's not clear how the corpse and Rokakaka tie up together. So far, they are 2 different things, but I am sure Araki will make them intersect at some point.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lads, do we have a thread for the Jojo part 6 anime ? My body is not ready to handle this season after that amazing opening

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Interesting revelation.

This also gives continuity to the mini arc of Radio Gaga

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

He kinda looks like Rohan to me.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Part 9 starts this week, and it's the first time a TON of new fans are catching a new Part for the first (and probably last) time.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Simple premise, but a strong start so far. November Rain not being a humanoid stand is the biggest surprise probably. I'm curious if we're going to see Jodio turn the droplets into fist to get the classic "Oraoraora" moment.

The supporting cast is pretty great as well. Dragona has shades of Mista with their stand.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I can't see the link.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
A diamond-stealing heist story in Hawaii with sibling Jojos? Thanks I love it already

I do wonder what Araki is doing with Dragona's gender. Are they just an extremely femme presenting guy, or is Jodio misgendering them because he's a dumb kid? Or is Dragona the non-binary icon we need?

And what's with these names? Jodio is suspicious as hell and makes me question just who that mystery father is for obvious reasons, but where the hell does "Dragona" come from?? Is that a given name or chosen name I wonder?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That's the most amoral JoJo ever. First time we get two protagonists with the birthmark too.

With a name like Jodio I wonder if he is going to be related to Diego somehow.

A diamond-stealing heist story in Hawaii with sibling Jojos? Thanks I love it already

I do wonder what Araki is doing with Dragona's gender. Are they just an extremely femme presenting guy, or is Jodio misgendering them because he's a dumb kid? Or is Dragona the non-binary icon we need?

And what's with these names? Jodio is suspicious as hell and makes me question just who that mystery father is for obvious reasons, but where the hell does "Dragona" come from?? Is that a given name or chosen name I wonder?
I don't think there is any ambiguity. He has a penis, Jodio openly calls him his brother, they are close and he explained why his chest is bigger.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
That's the most amoral JoJo ever. First time we get two protagonists with the birthmark too.

With a name like Jodio I wonder if he is going to be related to Diego somehow.

I don't think there is any ambiguity. He has a penis, Jodio openly calls him his brother, they are close and he explained why his chest is bigger.
On reddit they are saying it could be a reference to this

Jodio even says he never saw his brother actually taking the injections which sounds like a hint.

"drag on a joestar" lmfao

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol sure, I'll remember to quote this post later on when Araki clarifies a situation he went out of his way to make into something for the reader to wonder about.