Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
- Jujutsu Kaisen cover page featured Yuji, Todo, Nishimiya, Choso, Gojo, and Tengen.
- Fushiguro and Panda infiltrate the gambling place and meets Kirara and a fight happen.
- Yuji meets Hakari.
- Kirara's Cursed Technique revealed, tt's a Magnetism
- She can mark her opponents with + & - signs
- Because to that she can Repel or Attract that person towards her
- Hakari doesn't seem to be aware of Yuji being undercover, and he's basically looking for more ways to earn money.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From Ducky

While Megumi talks with Panda about Kirara's technique, Megumi asks about Kirara

"Kirara? Wasn't it the other 3rd-year student who is a guy?", Panda replies "He's a Guy."

I am not sure if Panda was saying it as a "joke" because it's not clear to me."

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
While Megumi talks with Panda about Kirara's technique, Megumi asks about Kirara

"Kirara? Wasn't it the other 3rd-year student who is a guy?", Panda replies "He's a Guy."

I am not sure if Panda was saying it as a "joke" because it's not clear to me."
:derp :derp :derp And NOW Gege back

Artthh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looks like megumi doesnt give a flying fuck about the zenin bullshit and he shoudnt tbh , i wonder what gojou will do if he gets freed everything became such a mess , might be really conflicting that he left all that trash alive and they did that

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Having Kirara's cursed technique would be very useful in the current irl context (Covid and all). Easy social distancing !
It's an interesting power. I look forward to see Hakari's next. If they're always together it could mean their techniques work together well.

If Yuuji doesn't want the job I'm definitely interested (1 million per month damn) :emocat
Given the importance of scripts to Hakari, maybe his technique has something to do with controlling people ? I wonder.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
What do you mean ?
They're probably talking about the Zenin well...genocide. Fushiguro either doesn't know or doesn't care.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
They're probably talking about the Zenin well...genocide. Fushiguro either doesn't know or doesn't care.
I think he still doesnt know anything yet. Is pretty likely that chronologically, this Hakari mini arc is happening simultaniously with the Zenin one.

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Even if he did, I don't see what he should care about.

Artthh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What do you mean ?
Yeah i was talking about the genocide , i hoestly think he knows and they all kinda numb and tired of those people bs anyway , like the director got killed for no good reason

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yeah i was talking about the genocide , i hoestly think he knows and they all kinda numb and tired of those people bs anyway , like the director got killed for no good reason
I don't think they know about the principal.

Anyway, even if they knew about the Zenin, what would they care?

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
They would obviously care about what happened to Maki and Mai. Which is why it's best to assume that they don't know yet. Otherwise, it highlights one of the issues with pacing that's this fast.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
They would obviously care about what happened to Maki and Mai.
Of them yes, but what can they care about the rest of the Zenin?

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Of them yes, but what can they care about the rest of the Zenin?
My point is you think they would have at least mentioned it if they knew about it. Which, again, is why it's best to assume that they don't know yet.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I thought Kirara was a woman. Guess I was wrong.

His cursed technique seems interesting. Tho I can't shake the feeling that the only Yuji will convince Hakari is by having a fight against him.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I thought Kirara was a woman. Guess I was wrong.

His cursed technique seems interesting. Tho I can't shake the feeling that the only Yuji will convince Hakari is by having a fight against him.
Seriously, he looked SO feminine. But in manga, these things happen often

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Might still be a she, who knows. Panda might just presume their gender from school records etc. Let's hope Gege does the representation thing well, if it turns out to be such a thing. They seem an interesting character never the less.

Cool chapter. Lots of planning, but still straight into the action. Reminds me of prime HxH storytelling-wise. Feels good to have JJK back.