Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
- Itadori's true identity is revealed.
- Itadori vs Hakari .
- Kirara vs Megumi .
- Hakari did not know that Gojo was sealed .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hikari didn't properly show his cursed technique.

The way it's shown, he moves his hands and tatami-like things move, and then Itadori is captured like someone on a guillotine.

Panda is with Fushiguro. Kirara is similarly refusing to cooperate.

After Yuji is restrained, Hakari kicks up Yuji on his chin. He’s released from the restrain. Yuji asks Hakari to listen and headbutts him.
On Kirara’s side, they mostly just talk. At the end, Megumi releases the Rabbits and the chapter ends.

Chapter 155 // Heat or Craze: Could be also used for the chapter title. It's basically referring to Hakari’s motivation which is to dominate Japan with "Craze" by using Gambling.

The chapter starts with Hakari talking about how he wants to rule over the craze of the nation with Fight Clubs (Gambling Fights).
Hakari offers Itadori a drink after a text that comes from Kirara (he wasn't able to see the contents of it) Itadori says that he's too young to drink. Hakari mentions that Gojo Satoru also doesn't drink, Itadori pretends that he doesn't know who Gojo is.

Then Hakari tells him that he knows Itadori is from Jujutsu High because there's no sorcerer who doesn't know who Gojo Satoru is, and there would have been no other reason why Itadori would have lied to him.

Megumi tries to explain the situation to Kirara, saying that they need Hakari's help, But Kirara just says that they were excluded first and so Megumi (and everyone Jujutsu High) deserved what they got because Kirara thinks they are on their side

Then Megumi tries to tell Kirara that Gojo Satoru has been sealed that's why they can't go and ask Gojo for Help, but Kirara doesn't say anything and just gives him the "I Don't Believe You" Face.

Kirara says that Hakari's (Kin-chan) technique is a key example of what the higher-ups don't like, and that they have Gojo to wipe their asses for them, and that's why Kirara doesn't believe that Megumi came to get help because why would they When Gojo is there.

Kirara says that Hakari's (Kin-chan) technique is a key example of what the higher-ups don't like, and that they have Gojo to wipe their asses for them, and that's why Kirara doesn't believe that Megumi came to get help because why would they When Gojo is there.

At the end of the chapter, Megumi wants to convince Kirara about Gojo being sealed because he believes Kirara is the closest to Hakari and that's how they might be able to get Hakari's help. Megumi releases the rabbits, Kirara finds that the rabbits are cute.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raw

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The scene with Hakari and Yuji was filled with tension....

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yuuji is not smart enough to go undercover... As Hakari said, not a single person related to jujutsu wouldn't know who the incredibly OP six eyes is... A more realistic undercover reaction would have been "Wait, do you know the Six Eyes?!?!"

Depending on Hakari's answer about his relation to Gojo, it might have been a good moment to bring up the topic that he has been sealed and avoid the fight. But JJK is about fighting, so of course it wouldn't come to this.

Megumi might have better luck with Kirara, though, but again they have started on pretty wrong terms. It's like mentioning the highschool is an automatic NOPE to these two

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Megumi did mention that Gojo was sealed to Kirara, but she was like "LOL, no way!" Based on what Hakari said this chapter, I can how they'll convince him in the end.

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Megumi did mention that Gojo was sealed to Kirara, but she was like "LOL, no way!" Based on what Hakari said this chapter, I can how they'll convince him in the end.
Yeah, but they tried to tell them AFTER Kirara learnt that they were from Jujutsu High. No way they were going to believe easily anything they said by this point, especially something as theoretically implausible as the strongest sorcerer having been sealed off.

But probably as the fight continues and they keep insisting on it and retelling events, Kirara might start accepting the possibility. It's just... Megumi could have tried this approach before their cover was found and saved us some chapters of fighting -.-

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
One thing I am curious about is what is Hakari's opinion about Gojo ? Does he respect him as an individual/trust in him? If he dislikes Gojo, I genuinely don't see why would Hakari join them really

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

One thing I am curious about is what is Hakari's opinion about Gojo ? Does he respect him as an individual/trust in him? If he dislikes Gojo, I genuinely don't see why would Hakari join them really
Gojo seems to hold him in high regard, so I would say that there is a good relationship.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Yeah, but they tried to tell them AFTER Kirara learnt that they were from Jujutsu High. No way they were going to believe easily anything they said by this point, especially something as theoretically implausible as the strongest sorcerer having been sealed off.

But probably as the fight continues and they keep insisting on it and retelling events, Kirara might start accepting the possibility. It's just... Megumi could have tried this approach before their cover was found and saved us some chapters of fighting -.-
I mean they were deliberately avoiding coming into contact with anyone from Jujutsu High, so this was the only way.

He knows that Gojo is a non-drinker, so perhaps a bit close. It's hard to tell.

Gojo seems to hold him in high regard, so I would say that there is a good relationship.
To be fair, there are plenty of people who Gojo holds a high opinion of, who dislike him.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder why Gojo can't drink. That was litterally the only interesting information in this chapter for me.

I understand Kirara's doubt, I wouldn't believe it either. Sorcerers hating the higher ups is nothing knew but why take it on the tech students ?
Hakari seems stubborn but not unreasonable. Like Yuuji. So those two might reach an understanding easier than we think. But given his talk, it seems the situation is more or less beneficial to Hakari's business so I'm doubt he'll want to cooperate.
My theory would be they refuse to help then sometime later as things escalate they're forced to get involved in the game so they appear at the perfect moment to save everyone's behind.

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I wonder why Gojo can't drink. That was litterally the only interesting information in this chapter for me..
It could be a mistranslation of "doesn't drink", as I don't think Gojo would be unable to drink. But I think it's plausible that back in his younger days Gojo got drunk and caused a pretty huge ruckus due to misusing his power while drunk, so he decided not to risk repeating it

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It is said in the databook that Gojo does not like alcohol

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Exactly. I am the same probably. I mean I just dont like how alcohol tastes.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Well that's anticlimactic. I mean people are free to not like alcohol but I was hoping for a deeper/ more interesting reason. Well no matter.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
For some reason it being anticlimatic suits Gojo's character (to me at least).

Anyway, surprisingly deep conversation about comparing life to gambling this chapter, I liked that.

Yuuji is not smart enough to go undercover... As Hakari said, not a single person related to jujutsu wouldn't know who the incredibly OP six eyes is... A more realistic undercover reaction would have been "Wait, do you know the Six Eyes?!?!"
Definitely agree with this here, I like Yuuji as a character, but he doesn't seem to be the type of person to pull of missions like this well. (can't imagine him being able to lie well, he's such an honest character haha).
And as we can see, Hakari doesn't buy it.
But who knows, maybe Yuuji has something else up his sleeve to convince Hakari to listen and help.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
When the thread of 156 will be opened ?

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
When the thread of 156 will be opened ?
Will get to that in a bit! Feel free to send a pm next time you have a question like this btw 😊 Don't always see the notifications for messages in threads

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think Todo would fit this current situation a lot. He have the same straigh forward way of thinking that Yuji does