Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
From Ducky

"Sorry"

"Panda: I knew it, they’re not in the list.
Yuji: The Angel!!
Yuji: Hrmm…
Panda: The Angel shouldn’t be a real name. Just like your Sukuna
Megumi: According to Tengen-sama they're (the Angel) is in the east side of Tokyo… the Tokyo colony no.2
Hakari: Do you know they’re (the Angel) appearance?"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kenjaku going around killing off people. Yuji and the others start looking for a way to find Angel but they are not able to find Angel in the list, then they start looking for another way to find Angel.

Preview Shows that the Culling Game Arc has started.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 Title: Colony

The Chapter focuses on Kenjaku.

Kenjaku offers a way out to everyone within the area of his barriers, by meeting with them in a cursed space within neither their reality nor their dreams.

The colony's centre is at the Execution Grounds in Izumi, Sendai,

The chapter also features Sasaki and Iguchi, Yuji's two friends in the Occult Club.

Iguchi and Sasaki start talking about their dreams. Kenjaku says "Thanks for taking care of my son" to Sasaki only (Iguchi doesn't receive the same thanks from Kenjaku.) then Sasaki realizes that Kenjaku was actually talking about Itadori.

Panda and Hakari go off into Tokyo 2nd Colony to look for Angel and Kashimo (because Panda can smell them out), while Fushiguro and Itadori go to Tokyo 1st to deal with Hiromi. Kirara stays outside the barriers to get outside world information.

Kogane does announcements to warn bypassers to NOT enter the barriers unless they want to join the Culling Game. Chapter ends with Yuji and everyone else splitting up into two teams.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I really hope Sasaki and Iguchi don't die, Itadori doesn't need that kind of hurt right now.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I really hope Sasaki and Iguchi don't die, Itadori doesn't need that kind of hurt right now.
I hope Gege didn't get them back just to kill them

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I dont think they are gonna get killed, or gonna do something past this chapter. They simply were used as a way to confirm the audience that Yuji is Kenjakus son, and for the story to go full circle in showing that Kenjaku indeed had everything set since chapter 1

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Usually try to wait for the official translation, but couldn't resist lol. Was a nice chapter, nothing flashy but I feel like it's really helping to build this arc. Let's see where it all goes.

Really liked seeing Sasaki and Iguchi again. Sometimes did wonder whatever happened to them, even though they weren't relevant to the plot anymore. Will be interesting to see how they'll manage in this mess. Let's hope they survive, and meet with Yuji once again!

Was nice to have that confirmation moment that Kenjaku indeed is related to Yuji, we already knew that obviously, but when it's said like this there is no one that can deny it anymore.

Also, am I the only one really liking the artwork of this chapter? Looks really clean and nice

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wasn't the Angel introduced as someone who *called herself* an Angel? (I.e: not her real name). I seem to recall her real name was Hana Kurusu for some reason. Kinda makes you wonder about the IQ level of our MC's not to ask for her full name to Tengen back then, as he probably would have known it...

Yuuji's friends from chapter one seem an excuse to confirm that Kenjaku was indeed Yuuji's mother and planned the whole thing, but I don't expect them to stay around any longer, as they seem to be outside the barrier. And if Kenjaku has bothered thanking the girl, I doubt they'll be in danger in the inminent future (although if this ends up following Kenjaku's plan, they are totally screwed in the long run).