Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 172 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 172 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Probably because he doesn't have a good background.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think it has more to do with him not having the same set up and exposition before the Culling Games like Higuruma, Kashimo, Angel and Takaba had, and instead he just came kinda out of nowhere, which makes some people seeing him as a less important deal and just a random villain of the week type character that stalls the plot until he is beaten. Plus some people wrote him off as fodder because of his silly outfit ( but they couldnt have been more wrong)

But i don't have any issue with that tho. This arc is meant to be some kind of grand scale death tournament, and it would have been extremely weird and unrealistic if the characters don't get into any encounter with some "randoms" on the way, and instead just rushes to the main objetives.

Plus, this fight has gave us new layers for the purpose of the Culling Game and we are yet to see what the aftermatch of it is going to be.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This fight was more enjoyable than Kirara for sure. Fushiguro was very smart and he handled the fight very well. His growth is really impressive, considering Reggie is no pushover and his CT is tricky.

I think Reggie will reveal whatever info he has, but wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being killed by some of Kenjaku's thugs.