Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 184 - Spoilers & Discussion

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It can be interpreted in many ways, for example one can also think that Yuta never fought with the intention of killing ....

However, even if he had killed them, he would have regained a maximum of 10 points.
Well, he killed both Drhuv and Kurourushi, so I don't see why he would choose to spare Ryo and Uro

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It can be interpreted in many ways, for example one can also think that Yuta never fought with the intention of killing ....

However, even if he had killed them, he would have regained a maximum of 10 points.
It is too early to tell, but if Yuta said so, I would tend to trust his judgment over Maki's.

Personally, I think Yuta might have more potential than Hakari but I think Hakari has more experience. Todo mentionned Hakari as someone on Yuta's level if I remember correctly. At least they were shown in the same picture.

I think Yuta went all out against Uro and Ryu. He was holding back against Druhv and Kuroroshi because he wanted to hide Rika and his powers but he used all his arsenal against Ryu. Rika was out by the end of the fight and he had to copy Uro's CT to finish Ryu.

He was talking about killing them afterward when Ryu said he was holding back. He just wanted their points instead of the points for killing them. He could have killed them after that but Yuta is a good boy.

Anyway, I am hyped for Kashimo vs Hakari if it really becomes a thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, he killed both Drhuv and Kurourushi, so I don't see why he would choose to spare Ryo and Uro
He probably judged that Druhv was not gonna cooperate since he's old and evil. Kuroroushi was a Cursed spirit so no shot of him giving his points.

Uro had a little back and forth with Yuta about his clan and I think Yuta understood that she was their victim somehow and saw an opening to get her points.

Ryu was obviously going to cooperate being the cool Chad he is.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
With Druv we do not know, but Kuro was a curse, it would also be the work of the sorcerers to eradicate them, even if now no one remembers it anymore ....

He was talking about killing them afterward when Ryu said he was holding back. He just wanted their points instead of the points for killing them. He could have killed them after that but Yuta is a good boy.
But as said if he had killed them he would have scored a few points, instead so he got more than a hundred.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Oh, so Kashimo transfers positive charges to his opponent, blocks the grounding of the negative charges in his body, and therefore the only route said charges can follow is to what attracts them, the positive charges, which happen to be on the opponent. That's a pretty clever way of making a sure-hit ability without needing a domain.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To me Hajime can easily be above Ryu and Uro. The fact that he can have a sure hit attack outside a domain is just insane already, and i feel we are just scratching the surface of what he can actually do.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well yeah, Uro and Ryu were two of four enemies Yuta had to vanquish, while Kashimo is the one enemy Hakari has to take down. If Hakari and Yuta are at all comparable, Kashimo should logically be the toughest enemy so far.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Well yeah, Uro and Ryu were two of four enemies Yuta had to vanquish, while Kashimo is the one enemy Hakari has to take down. If Hakari and Yuta are at all comparable, Kashimo should logically be the toughest enemy so far.
My thoughts exactly. Kashimo displayed more prowess in one chapter than the four of them did against Yuta. Kashimo is definitely Yuta level.

It will be very interesting to see how Hakari handles it. Who knows, it might be Sukuna that fights him in the end.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
It is too early to tell, but if Yuta said so, I would tend to trust his judgment over Maki's.

Personally, I think Yuta might have more potential than Hakari but I think Hakari has more experience. Todo mentionned Hakari as someone on Yuta's level if I remember correctly. At least they were shown in the same picture.

I think Yuta went all out against Uro and Ryu. He was holding back against Druhv and Kuroroshi because he wanted to hide Rika and his powers but he used all his arsenal against Ryu. Rika was out by the end of the fight and he had to copy Uro's CT to finish Ryu.

Anyway, I am hyped for Kashimo vs Hakari if it really becomes a thing.

He probably judged that Druhv was not gonna cooperate since he's old and evil. Kuroroushi was a Cursed spirit so no shot of him giving his points.

Uro had a little back and forth with Yuta about his clan and I think Yuta understood that she was their victim somehow and saw an opening to get her points.

Ryu was obviously going to cooperate being the cool Chad he is.
I think you forget that Yuta is consider second only to Gojou Satoru by the narration in chapter 173(either second strongest in the current era or the second strongest sorcerer in the current era). Yuta is also shown to be quite modest and not arrogant. So its unclear to say his judgement was actually true or he is just being modest.

Not sure if he went all out aganst Ryu with the intent to kill or not but I had my doubts he went all out with the intent to kill against Uro. Yuta doesn t look like he was trying to kill her in their fight.

He definetly had full killing intention against dvur and Kurotsuchi though without doubt in my opinion

Not convince in the current era anyone being stronger than Yuta besides Satoru Gojou,Sukuna and Kenjaku until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
People take Yuta's statement too seriously.

Yuta is of special rank, Hakari as far as we know, no.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldnt put Hajime around Yutas level yet, but definetly around Jogo.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
We don't know Hakari's grade yet. Yuta probably held back a little, at least he didn't have any killing intent against Uro and Ryu since he thought they were redeemable.

From what we've seen so far I would put him above Hakari but who knows, maybe Kashimo and Hakari will prove me wrong. I think Kashimo vs Yuta would have been the best match up. Maybe later if Hakari is not up to the task.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
We don't know Hakari's grade yet.
It is definitely not special, as it is clearly stated that the only special grade sorcerers in the modern era are Gojo, Geto, Yuta and Yuki.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I wouldnt put Hajime around Yutas level yet, but definetly around Jogo.
That is implying Yuta is stronger than Jogo, which is not really proven. I think people severely underestimate how strong Jogo is. He just had the misfortune to fight Gojo and +15 fingers Sukuna

I do agree tho that Yuta is stronger than Hakari. I have no doubt about that.

About this chapter, I really felt bad for Panda. If this was your typical Shonen, I would say Panda would survive but you never know with Gege.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Todo mentionned Hakari as someone on Yuta's level if I remember correctly.
Todo didn't comment about Hakari and only said something about Yuta before the Goodwill event....

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Todo didn't comment about Hakari and only said something about Yuta before the Goodwill event....

Ok I guess I got that from the anime when they showed both Yuta and Hakari in the same panel.