Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 187 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 187 - Spoilers & Discussion

caihanzhang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I think he is far too strong, and Hikari could be lose. And Kashimo can go fight with Itadori Yuji.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't know, this chapter has established that Kashimo has no ties to Sukuna ....

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Ryu had the highest output in history? That's insane and makes Yuta's win even cleaner as he nearly matches it with Rika. And yeah, this chapter only made me feel like Hakari was even more likely to lose.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Ryu had the highest output in history?
Remember, Kenjaku was talking about the time they lived in .....

And yeah, this chapter only made me feel like Hakari was even more likely to lose.
For me it is the exact opposite, this chapter has made clear how Kashimo in terms of history is nothing of that, if he is not a very strong old sorcerer ... if maybe he had a real connection with Sukuna maybe his character it would have had better outlets.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Remember, Kenjaku was talking about the time they lived in .....

For me it is the exact opposite, this chapter has made clear how Kashimo in terms of history is nothing of that, if he is not a very strong old sorcerer ... if maybe he had a real connection with Sukuna maybe his character it would have had better outlets.
Considering the time period they were in was past the golden age of jujutsu, I assume he still probably has the highest, or close to. As for the fight, really? Kashimo seems confident regardless, and I still think he might have a domain left.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
In my opinion, Kenjaku was referring only to the historical period in which they lived.
I think the wording implies it's up until that point, which means he's above even Sukuna. Hard to believe, but that's one hell of a feat if so.

I mean, Okkotsu and Rika's blast at its strongest was completely overwhelmed; the downside to Ishigoori is that he might not reach his peak output as fast as the top tiers, as implied when Okkotsu planned to charge up and release cursed energy in advance, before Ishigoori could maximize his output.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
As for the fight, really? Kashimo seems confident regardless, and I still think he might have a domain left.
Again, I don't see many outlets for Kashimo now that it turns out he has no real ties to Sukuna.

If he had had them, maybe it would have made sense to keep him in history, but seeing that he still lets himself be managed by Hakari, he makes me think that he is not exactly at the level of the Sukuna seen so far.

I think the wording implies it's up until that point, which means he's above even Sukuna. Hard to believe, but that's one hell of a feat if so.

I didn't think so, but I believe there are at least three or four sorcerers with a higher energy level nowadays.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ryu had the highest output in history? That's insane and makes Yuta's win even cleaner as he nearly matches it with Rika. And yeah, this chapter only made me feel like Hakari was even more likely to lose.
Highest output in History 400 years ago, someone like Gojo could have surpassed him. He does have the highest output of all players in the Culling Game however.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, I don't see many outlets for Kashimo now that it turns out he has no real ties to Sukuna.
We knew he had no real ties to Sukuna from his first appearance when it was said he was from 400 years ago. He still wants to challenge Sukuna which can make him dangerous to Yuji.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
As he is now, he would wipe out Yuji unless he knows beforehand the specificities of his cursed energy

Yuji is really lucky for not having faced the enemies Yuta or Hakari have faced

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He still wants to challenge Sukuna which can make him dangerous to Yuji.
I don't think Yuji can beat him at the moment, the only solution would be to get Sukuna out.

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
We knew he had no real ties to Sukuna from his first appearance when it was said he was from 400 years ago.
No we couldnt have possibly know for sure, he could have reincarnated twice like Dhruv did, before this very chapter there wasnt any way to know that he didnt really know Sukuna.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As he is now, he would wipe out Yuji unless he knows beforehand the specificities of his cursed energy

Yuji is really lucky for not having faced the enemies Yuta or Hakari have faced
With power level inflation ever since Shibuya, Itadori Yuji is now completely outmatched by just about everyone. The *only* reason Yuji matched up well against Mahito (his chief rival/antagonist?) is because Mahito literally couldn't use his cursed technique or domain on Yuji due to Sukuna's threat.

Yuji is several arcs away from actually being useful in a fight. His merits are toughness and sincerity at present.