Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 191 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kenjaku appears in the chapter
Kenjaku meets Kamo Clan
Big Fat Worm curse smashes Maki on wall with high speed
Kenjaku meets Kamo Clan

The cursed spirit is Naoya

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The cursed spirit is Naoya
lmao didn’t see this one coming at all. Maki might have some challenge this time perhaps

much more curious about Kenjaku at this stage

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It was really Naoya wtf!!
Sorcerers, if not killed by cursed energy, can return in the form of cursed spirits.
Sukuna was born like this.

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorcerers, if not killed by cursed energy, can return in the form of cursed spirits.
Sukuna was born like this.
True i just wasnt expecting to see he again so "soon"
also how he was able to figure out were was she? Did someone is helping him perhaps?

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Naoya super annoying is back. I hope Maki makes him suffer even more for everything he said and did to Mai and her.
So, Maki's eye is really back and the scar is gone, her regenerative abilities are amazing, dunno about the burn all over her body and i actually dunno if i want her without the burns... she is so badass like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

True i just wasnt expecting to see he again so "soon"
also how he was able to figure out were was she? Did someone is helping him perhaps?
He was stripped from everything by the thing he hates most: a woman. and that woman is Maki (double hate), i don't think he needs help to find her, with all the hate he feels right now Naoya can probably smell Maki from the other side of the globe and he is so prideful that i can imagine him accepting help only if it means finding Maki, but he would never accept anybody else to fight against her.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
In theory, now Maki can leave the colonies without problems, while the other competitors cannot, so she would just have to leave him there.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Naoya coming back as a worm is an excellent choice. I too am shocked that he returned so early, though, but that's what I like about this manga. Full steam ahead.

Kenjaku returning to the Kamo clan must be really traumatizing for them. Are we in for yet another big family massacre?

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh there will be another break after this chapter

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kenjaku indirectly appointed Yuta as the executioner of Yuji's death
By acting behind the scenes & using Corrupted Higher Officials

Tho Noritoshi (Kamo Jr.) excelled in all areas, Kenjaku says the current Head of the clan is now his puppet, so there's no use of Noritoshi. Thus Kenjaku tells Kamo Jr. to leave the clan & even refuses to kill him off since he won't affect anything

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well not surprising that Kenjaku is manipulating jujutsu world behind the scenes… more excuses for Yuji and the gang to finish them off. But I am curious why Kenjaku appointed Yuta for the executioner role…

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm really worried about all these mangakas getting sick. Theirs deadlines are probably only behind Marvel's crazy workloads. I hope Gege is fine and is only taking breaks like One Piece.
I don't think JJ association will be some kind of last boss, but i can totally see they break/disband in the future or just cease to exist in the form it is now, probably a new kind of association will rise from all this shit happening behind the scenes and Maki killing her entire family (except Megumi) is just the beginning of what this future might be.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But who is getting sick?

But will it be his business if he wants to take breaks?
usually these kind of breaks happen when the authors are sick or still recovering, Gege was or is still sick and they are giving him some more time to be 100%.
Recently Terraformars is on a hiatus just like Vanitas no Carte with no previous note of returning just as much as HxH, all these authors got some diseases related to this line of work. So, yes now they are more aware of the health of those who give them loads of money they don't want another Kentaro Miura or Yoshihiro Togashi blaming them for their health issues.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

usually these kind of breaks happen when the authors are sick or still recovering,
Or maybe there are other reasons we don't know ....

Brainfreeze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems like Kenjaku keeps getting closer to tengen...

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I saw somewhere that there is gonna be a 3 weeks break, is this true?