Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Last edited:

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
-Maki vs Naoya Round 2 Begins.
-Kamo tries to jon the figth
-Spirit Naoya seems to evolve at the end of the chapter

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

-Noritoshi hits Naoya with three arrows marked with his blood

-Maki tosses Naoya into the skies

-Since his arrows have impaled Naoya, "Piercing Blood" will auto lock onto him

-After being hit with piercing blood, Wormya is enveloped in a yarn-like cocoon

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
This mutation of Naoya is interesting, it follows a bit that of Dagon, from Cursed Womb to spirit formed

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
As if Naoya wasn't a freak when he was alive, now he is even worse. Wonder if he is at special grade level already or not

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As if Naoya wasn't a freak when he was alive, now he is even worse. Wonder if he is at special grade level already or not
He'd have to be special grade if he's a threat to Maki. She's at nearly Toji Zenin level of monster-ness, and he was almost good enough to kill Gojo before godmode_hacks_unlimitedmana_noclip was activated.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It is not very clear if all the vengeful spirits are of special rank, Naoya could be considered that already when alive he was the strongest of the clan after his father and as a spirit he does not have all the limitations as a human, but I do not think he is at the level of the Mahito group.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's fair to call him a special grade cursed spirit at this point as he has enough intelligence to talk.

He'd have to be special grade if he's a threat to Maki. She's at nearly Toji Zenin level of monster-ness, and he was almost good enough to kill Gojo before godmode_hacks_unlimitedmana_noclip was activated.
Toji did kill Gojo (though he came back to life). That was only because he had the perfect cursed tool to get around the Limitless. Cursed spirits can heal way easier than humans though, which would make Cursed Naoya a tougher challenge for Maki, as the spoilers show. If he can use Domain Expansion now, she would be in serious trouble.

It is not very clear if all the vengeful spirits are of special rank, Naoya could be considered that already when alive he was the strongest of the clan after his father and as a spirit he does not have all the limitations as a human, but I do not think he is at the level of the Mahito group.
No way in hell living Naoya was anywhere close to special grade. You have to be able to solo a special grade cursed spirit on your own for that, and he got bodied by Choso.

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's fair to call him a special grade cursed spirit at this point as he has enough intelligence to talk.
You don't need to be able to speak to be of a special rank. The Finger Bearers, the curse of smallpox, and pre-evolution Dagon were unable to.

No way in hell living Naoya was anywhere close to special grade.
Well, he was of Special Rank 1 as well as Ogi, Naobito and Jinichi, practically the only one of the Zenin to have put in trouble Maki.

. You have to be able to solo a special grade cursed spirit on your own for that, and he got bodied by Choso.
Choso is of special rank and was able to beat Yuji.

In addition, the Finger Bearers and the Smallpox Deity were also of special grade, both defeated by two sorcerers of a lower level than the special one.

Last edited:

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Even if Maki is a special grade right now (not confirmed yet), she can't spend all her efforts on Wormoya at the moment, we saw a few chapters ago that she is essential for the JJH strategy in communication, I don't even think she is going to use only her might to kill him. I never saw Maki as a proud person, but objective, so i believe she is going to use any kind of tricks or resources to defeat Wormoya, for example, if throwing him against the walls and simulate as wormoya is trying to run away from the game and by doing this he gets destroyed by the barrier is a way to defeat him, i don't see a reason for her not doing this since she is the only one who can move freely. Maki is not a coward and she is not alone in this fight, not too long ago she couldn't see curses without her glasses and now Maki is learning how to deal with this new reality of her body with the mentality of her older self. So she understands her limits and knows there's a mission to follow.

But i wish she could go battle crazy just to test her limits in this new body of hers...

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You're forgetting the sword made by Mai, we don't know if it's a special grade item.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
You don't need to be able to speak to be of a special rank. The Finger Bearers, the curse of smallpox, and pre-evolution Dagon were unable to.
What I meant was that every cursed spirit capable of speech is a special grade.

Well, he was of Special Rank 1 as well as Ogi, Naobito and Jinichi, practically the only one of the Zenin to have put in trouble Maki.
Special Grade 1 is a rank the Jujutsu college gives to people who they estimate to have the ability of a grade 1 sorcerer but aren't affiliated with the school. Naoya only gave Maki trouble because she was already exhausted after killing the rest of them off.

Choso is of special rank and was able to beat Yuji.
Err, that's the point I was making. Choso, a special grade cursed spirit is shown to be much stronger than guys estimated to be grade 1 level like Naoya and Yuji.

In addition, the Finger Bearers and the Smallpox Deity were also of special grade, both defeated by two sorcerers of a lower level than the special one.
Smallpox Deity was defeated by 2 people working together. You have a point about Megumi and the Finger Bearer. I guess you could say he's a prospective special grade sorcerer.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You're forgetting the sword made by Mai, we don't know if it's a special grade item.
If Rika became a special grade curse after Yuta cursing her before she died, i don't believe Mai by sacrificing herself to transmog into a weapon to her sister is any diferent, specially after seen how Maki became stronger after Mai was gone and took everything away except for the new sword she made. The sword has no name and i don't think Maki will call it by her sister's name but a sword need to be really strong to not break in Maki's super human hands now. Maybe it is called "destroyer" or something since it was the promise she made in the inner beach at that time, to "destroy everything". So yes, i think the sword is special grade, because in the mini arc "perfect preparation" Maki was using 1 sword plus her sister's, but by the end of the massacre only Mai's sword was left, maybe the other tool was destroyed during the attacks.

Special Grade 1 is a rank the Jujutsu college gives to people who they estimate to have the ability of a grade 1 sorcerer but aren't affiliated with the school. Naoya only gave Maki trouble because she was already exhausted after killing the rest of them off
Exhausted, hurt, mentally broken after her sister's sacrifice, blind of one eye, not totally recovered after been burned alive (still had bandages in the eye).... yep... she was a mess at the time... And if somebody have the courage to say that Maki is not special after all this... then, nothing else is special in JJK

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Text leaks:
-The chapter starts with a flashback where Gakuganji informs Kamo that an enemy must be killed using Jujutsu to prevent from turning into curse after death. At present, Maki thinks Naoya turned into vengeful spirit cuz she killed him without using any cursed weapons
-Naoya tells Maki that it's her mother who killed him at the end
-At the end when Kamo thought he got Naoya, he was wondering that Naoya had high speed even though he was still a cursed womb but what speed could he have gained if evolved. And Naoya punches Kamo in the very next page with high speed

Brainfreeze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
The culling game has been going the heroes way too long. Maki is going down. Don't know if she dies, prob just (RIP) Noritoshi.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have strong doubts about this.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The culling game has been going the heroes way too long. Maki is going down. Don't know if she dies, prob just (RIP) Noritoshi.
I don't think Maki is going down, Wormnoya is Maki's enemy to defeat and probably a way for the author to establish Maki's new strength. Noritoshi maybe can get a K.O after the battle ends, but i don't believe Maki is letting him die either. She needs his help to defeat Wormnoya. The fact that Wormnoya noticed that Maki is not fully recovered from the massacre of her clan and that her mother was still alive when she left may have an impact in her fight. Maki hated everything and everyone in that shitty clan, but still... was the only family she knew.
I hope we get more focus in her character development in this fight. She needs this. Then Kugisaki will be the only female character in need of development.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Is Kugisaki still alive ? I mean I was hoping would introduce her back soon, but feels like she is done for good

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Is Kugisaki still alive ?
I hope so, because if she were really dead she would be the most useless character ever.

Err, that's the point I was making. Choso, a special grade cursed spirit is shown to be much stronger than guys estimated to be grade 1 level like Naoya and Yuji.

Much stronger no. In both cases he was put in serious difficulty and won only by exploiting the opponent's excessive safety.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Is Kugisaki still alive ? I mean I was hoping would introduce her back soon, but feels like she is done for good
We dont know yet, Gege been beating too much around the bush when it comes to her, so the whole thing is 50/50 right now, until Gege further adress her again.

I hope so, because if she were really dead she would be the most useless character ever.
Inumaki says hi lol