Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Oof Maki seems to be struggling here… makes sense I suppose

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Noritoshi is stronger than I thought .....

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Noritoshi is stronger than I thought .....
Honestly surprised he seems in a better shape after taking that hit from Naoya

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Even considering that at the time it was rolled out relatively easy by Hanami. So either Kamo has empowered, or Naoya isn't as strong as Hanami.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kamo survives Naoya's punch by shielding up with blood.

Naoya moves to attack kamo again but Maki stops him with her sword.

Kamo tries to restrain Naoya using Crimson binding but Naoya slips away

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maki informs Kamo that the curse spirit is Naoya.
To which Kamo feels surprised that Naoya's ego hasn't changed even after turning into a curse.
Naoya uses CT & hits Maki by spinning his tentacles at Mach 3 speed (Supersonic speed) & thus Maki falls.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really wish we got more early text spoilers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for the pics (I remember a time when we didn’t even get those), but without context I can’t really get excited for anything I’m seeing.

I am happy that Maki seems to be in an actual fight now. I felt like she had to struggle in this conflict for it to actually matter. I’m also glad that Noritoshi is still in this fight. I’m not really buying that he somehow managed to defend himself before that hit (considering he shouldn’t have even been able to perceive it).

Brainfreeze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really wish we got more early text spoilers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for the pics (I remember a time when we didn’t even get those), but without context I can’t really get excited for anything I’m seeing.

I am happy that Maki seems to be in an actual fight now. I felt like she had to struggle in this conflict for it to actually matter. I’m also glad that Noritoshi is still in this fight. I’m not really buying that he somehow managed to defend himself before that hit (considering he shouldn’t have even been able to perceive it).
Maybe Noritoshi got some training from Choso lol. It'd be nice if he showed up since Naoya has a grudge against him too.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Still not convinced about Maki's real strength. Naoya said that her mind and focus was not in the fight in the previous chapter, dunno if it will change anything after seen his supersonic speed. Noritoshi can't even see Naoya moving, he is probably defending himself using instinct.
I remember in perfect preparation Naoya commenting that power is mass x speed, but Maki stoped him by using a surprise attack in Shiranui form. This time i think it will be Noritoshi's binding technique that will allow her to give the final blow. But even better if Naoya focus so much on Maki that he forgets about Noritoshi and when Maki remembers him, it will be too late for Naoya.

The Angel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
I don’t see Naoya losing this fight cause it would be repetitive and probably pointless.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

The Angel

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
So what?

Maki dies?
Not necessary but what would be the point of Maki winning again? Just like the fight between Hajime and Hakari if either of them win it would be pointless. I think this fight will have the purpose of evolving Naoya mentally. It's been point out twice that a change might happens

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The difference is that here is not the only Maki fighting, but Kamo too.
Not to mention that other characters could intervene.

YumekuiYumeji

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Would it be possible to have one thread for discussing spoilers and another for simply posting spoilers? The MHA thread runs that way and it is really nice having just spoilers on a thread.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Not necessary but what would be the point of Maki winning again? Just like the fight between Hajime and Hakari if either of them win it would be pointless. I think this fight will have the purpose of evolving Naoya mentally. It's been point out twice that a change might happens
Maki is going to win because Naoya is a real threat right now and if he wins, both Kamo and Maki will die since he is a cursed spirit now. Makes no sense to let Maki die or lose the fight just because it's going to be "too repetitive"... actually it's going to be too repetitive if she loses again. Besides, Maki basically never won a fight because she was always the weakest compared to the others JJ users and Gege intention is exactly to show the readers she isn't too far behind anymore. Kamo came back after years absent, i don't think he came back only to lose or die either.

Last edited:

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Maki apparently is KOD for now, then next will most likely be all about Kamo holding his own alone against Naoya and being pushed beyond his limits (and where we´ll probably see his inner thoughs with moments of reflection). Until Maki regains consciousness, and thanks to Kamo she finds a good opening/weakness to finish Naoya off for good.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Maki apparently is KOD for now, then next will most likely be all about Kamo holding his own alone against Naoya and being pushed beyond his limits (and where we´ll probably see his inner thoughs with moments of reflection). Until Maki regains consciousness, and thanks to Kamo she finds a good opening/weakness to finish Naoya off for good.
After Naoya saying that Maki's mind is not in the fight i presume now that she is KoD we might see her in some dream state, like the day Mai sacrificed herself to free Maki and come to scold her about the situation and how pathetic she is right now despite everything she did for her. Kamo is probably going to get beaten pretty hard here but he is inteligent and i presume he might do something to Naoya without him noticing his true intentions and that's what is going to help Kamo and Maki to win the fight, a trap using blood hidden inside Naoya's body as an example.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don’t see Naoya winning this no matter what. Maki will win, but she needs to get her shit together

curious to see how far will Noritoshi push tho

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy