Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 4

Maki wants 5 minutes so she can heal and have a chance of winning and she says their chances of winning are 2:8.
Noritoshi is able to hit Naoya with piercing blood, he thinks of his mom and is ready to give his life.

There's an explanation for Naoya's curse in the chapter, so basically, his speed is related to his hardness, when he reaches his top speed he has to turn into a "turtle shell" so he doesn't self-destruct, and Noritoshi says Naoya is faster than even Hanami.

In the end, two new players join the fight.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Who are the 2 new players? new characters? Jujutsu sorcerers? Or randoms? The chapter looks awesome. Waiting for some pics.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Two new players never seen before.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Maki needs healing? At least she is nerfed a little
two emotinal brusiers appear? What are they, father and son perhaps?
Either way, Kamo better not die in this.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The child is not Kamo. This is his mom starting a new family. He felt abandoned.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter is out

Flippo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wouldn't mind Noritoshi dying, but don't really see the point of another sacrificial death for the sake of Maki. But I also don't understand how Maki defeating Naoya again would advance the plot... perhaps as a way to further showcase her exponential growth and potential value in future fights with high-powered enemies?

The chapter implies Naoya being a notch above Hanami (at least in terms of speed and durability); I guess defeating him here might establish the level of combat ability needed for dealing with new opponents moving forward.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Thats implyment behind Naoya mentioning Mai:stare

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The chapter implies Naoya being a notch above Hanami (at least in terms of speed and durability);
I have read a different translation. In the sense that Noritoshi says that Naoya is faster, but much less resistant than Hanami.

Flippo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I have read a different translation. In the sense that Noritoshi says that Naoya is faster, but much less resistant than Hanami.
I only saw the TCB scans, which says Naoya is tougher than Hanami when he's at peak speed but is vulnerable otherwise. In other words, his max durability is still greater than Hanami's.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
We'll see on mangaplus translation....

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
My opinion of Noritoshi has improved after this chapter. Really liked his character development. I hope Gege won’t kill him

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But I also don't understand how Maki defeating Naoya again would advance the plot...
Gege: "...what plot?"

I miss when the arc focused on the actual narrative.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Gege: "...what plot?"

I miss when the arc focused on the actual narrative.
That is since the characters stopped taking an interest in Sukuna's fingers.

Wouldn't mind Noritoshi dying, but don't really see the point of another sacrificial death for the sake of Maki. But I also don't understand how Maki defeating Naoya again would advance the plot... perhaps as a way to further showcase her exponential growth and potential value in future fights with high-powered enemies?
But in my opinion the aim of the fight is not to grown up Maki, but Noritoshi.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maki been hit by an equivalent to a top speed jet: "gimme 5 mins to heal" :imslow
I don't think Noritoshi will die either. There's no point for this (even tho the flashback part is always a cursed omen for characters before they die) The same thing Maki. It's true that she already had her buff, but she never defeated a real threat after Perfect Preparation that could be compared to the enemies Megumi, Yuta or Yuji had faced. And Gege probably intend to make her the female on top with these fighters (maybe Nobara too if she comes back), you guys are just not used to see her so strong now because she was always an hidrance before even when she tried her best to be side by side with others. So there IS a point in show her fighting a special enemy like Naoya. And besides it's not really him, but a cursed spirit with a higher grade and his crap personality. 2 in 1. Anyways. Since Maki said she needs 5 mins to heal. It probably means she will be the one to give the final blow. And what worries me is not Maki "fighting" Naoya again or Noritoshi dying, but... WTF are those 2 dudes doing in there??? An old fart and a Kappa Head guy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But in my opinion the aim of the fight is not to grown up Maki, but Noritoshi.
I think more or less the same: To give the readers a real look at Maki's full potential against a strong enemy (and not only compare her to Toji) and Noritoshi's growth after years lost in the limbo. These chapters are basically Gege saying that he didn't forget characters he has plans to use in the future.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thats implyment behind Naoya mentioning Mai:stare
Not gonna lie. The implication that he might have r4p3d Mai is disgusting, and even worse that he did when she was a kid is terrible.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
These chapters are basically Gege saying that he didn't forget characters he has plans to use in the future.
Now let's just hope Todo comes back too.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now let's just hope Todo comes back too.
To tell you the truth, only Yuta and Maki are getting a decent development for the 2 years. Panda is not even a comedy anymore. Toge is done for (at least for more than a year), Todo will probably appear again with Yuji for some bromance. After Maki/Noritoshi's fight I think the focus will come back for the first years.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Todo is a third year, like Kamo.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
My biggest pet peeve with Gege at the moment is that besto friendo is nowhere to be seen at the moment, which is very annoying

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
My biggest pet peeve with Gege at the moment is that besto friendo is nowhere to be seen at the moment, which is very annoying
Just think about the Kugisaki's fan...