Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The exchanges that Maki had with Miyo hadn't even taken 1min.

Naoya keeps on increasing his speed more and more

But Maki can keep up with him

Naoya: "What the fuck! What the fuck!"

Maki is now able to see air, and is now able to sense her entire surroundings (with her increased senses, she can even change her movement trajectory mid air to dodge attacks

Miyo uses move "Sixty Four" (just a really strong headbutt), Hagane slices Naoya in two

"Impossible! Impossible! Impossible!"

From one of the split halves, a human-form Naoya comes out

"Domain Expansion"

Break next week

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Bruh, domain expansion ? We are still not done with this freak

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Domain expansion? Next chapter everybody is dead :3c
Funny how Naoya is getting destroyed by a bunch of non curse users while the only one who can is useless hehehe

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
At this point it would be useful someone who knows how to use a domain to counter it .....

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wonder how Naoya compares with the disaster curses after all this....

Also we finally are going to see how a HR user deals with domain.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I think we already saw a "pseudo Toji" playing around inside one of these right? The question is how Maki will deal with it this time since the last fight she had inside one almost ended up in tragedy if not for Megumi's help.

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think we already saw a "pseudo Toji" playing around inside one of these right? The question is how Maki will deal with it this time since the last fight she had inside one almost ended up in tragedy if not for Megumi's help.
Either Maki and her HR does something or Kamo appears and pulls a domain that could counter. Kamo is also suspiciously absent in this chapter from what i see.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think it is more or less on the level of Dagon, perhaps slightly higher.

Technically we have already seen it with Dagon

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Technically we have already seen it with Dagon

But that time they were saved by Megumi domain, this time theres nothing canceling the sure hit effect of the domain

Perhaps Kamo will.help with that

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Perhaps Kamo will.help with that
That's what I was thinking too. What better time would it be to show it off?

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's what I was thinking too. What better time would it be to show it off?
I actually want so see the effect of a domain expansion in no-curse users. And what will happen to Kamo (the only jujutsu user)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
And what will happen to Kamo (the only jujutsu user)
Even Miyu can use Jujutsu

Out

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
When Maki keeps talking about “he”, i take it she means Toji ? But she doesn’t seem to be aware that he was a Zenin

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
When Maki keeps talking about “he”, i take it she means Toji ? But she doesn’t seem to be aware that he was a Zenin
She saw him in action.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
But he saw it in action.
Yeah i know. But i was surprised that she seems much more impacted by him than I thought…

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah i know. But i was surprised that she seems much more impacted by him than I thought…
Because she never meet anyone else with a Heavenly Restriction exactly like her, on top of being in his peak.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think Maki knows who Toji is (her cousin) even Megumi knows him (only by name because when Gojo came to retrieve him, Megumi stated that he couldn't even remember his face anymore), Maki actually never met him. I mean, she was a child when he died right? Besides she was nothing but a servant at her own house without any privileges, i don't think they would waste their time comparing Toji (a failure without JJ from the Zen'in POV) and Maki (another failure in their POV as well) and it's not like they were close to begin with.
The only thing she really knows about him is the impact he left on her during Shibuya Arc, even Megumi compared him to Maki if she was on her peak. So of course she would see herself as inferior, but now Maki is starting to see how Toji and she are different and is finally losing her insecurities and grasping her real potential as a HR user.
At least for now... i mean, we don't know what is gonna happen to her with Naoya's DE in the next chapter. The auto-hit thing...

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
You have to take into account that she was particularly struck by the fact that he was superior in physical strength .....