Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The early half of the chapter is Kamo flashback, also Kamo mom talking about why she gave him the name Noritoshi (seems like he has a brother?)

Then on 14th November night, Megumi woke up in a bed, in a hotel room. Yuuji's gazing out of a window while holding a wineglass-wearing bathrobe. Takaba returning from food survey. There are 359 accumulated points among them.

Kurusu appear, and says the shw will unseal Gojo if Fallen Angel is defeated.

Chapter ends with Yuji and Sukuna.

Yuuji: Just looking at your face makes me nauseous

Sukuna: kukuku... just like an idiot, before you let your mouth run away, let me tell you one thing. The fallen angel is me

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Calling it now: as Sukuna hasn’t fully incarnated within Yuji, Angel using her ability to nullify the partial incarnation will somehow 1: not kill Yuji, 2: fail to kill Sukuna but instead separate him from Yuji, and 3: effectively cast an extreme heavenly restriction on Yuji as he’s having a basically immeasurable source of cursed energy removed from him.

Yuji is never going to get a cursed technique; he’s going to become Sukuna’s antithesis and basically a one-man curse killing machine.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This is getting more complicated now. Yuji is in this weird spot where some ppl might sacrifice him.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Calling it now: as Sukuna hasn’t fully incarnated within Yuji, Angel using her ability to nullify the partial incarnation will somehow 1: not kill Yuji, 2: fail to kill Sukuna but instead separate him from Yuji, and 3: effectively cast an extreme heavenly restriction on Yuji as he’s having a basically immeasurable source of cursed energy removed from him.

Yuji is never going to get a cursed technique; he’s going to become Sukuna’s antithesis and basically a one-man curse killing machine.
It was always hinted that because he never had Cursed Energy and just a strong body from the get go; he would never get his own cursed technique since his cursed energy comes directly from Sukuna. But there are still mysteries surround Yuji’s birth and how he got his stupid strength. Imagine if he had cursed energy at birth but had it sealed and got an increase to his bodies abilities; it wouldn’t grant a heavenly restriction as powerful as Maki’s since it isn’t gone just sealed. Either way there’s no chance that anyone could defeat Sukuna currently only Okkotsu stands a chance and I have a feeling Sukuna could annihilate the sorcerers Yuta “struggled” against without effort. So I doubt they would even consider trying to complete the mission.

Either way hopefully the Angel changes it’s mind about Sukuna since it’s an impossible task. The only sorceror we’ve seen so far that could even stand against Sukuna is Gojo based on abilities demonstrated. (And maybe Megumi if Sukuna left Yujis body)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The only sorceror we’ve seen so far that could even stand against Sukuna is Gojo based on abilities demonstrated. (And maybe Megumi if Sukuna left Yujis body)
And Yuta.

TheRival05

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was always hinted that because he never had Cursed Energy and just a strong body from the get go; he would never get his own cursed technique since his cursed energy comes directly from Sukuna. But there are still mysteries surround Yuji’s birth and how he got his stupid strength. Imagine if he had cursed energy at birth but had it sealed and got an increase to his bodies abilities; it wouldn’t grant a heavenly restriction as powerful as Maki’s since it isn’t gone just sealed. Either way there’s no chance that anyone could defeat Sukuna currently only Okkotsu stands a chance and I have a feeling Sukuna could annihilate the sorcerers Yuta “struggled” against without effort. So I doubt they would even consider trying to complete the mission.

Either way hopefully the Angel changes it’s mind about Sukuna since it’s an impossible task. The only sorceror we’ve seen so far that could even stand against Sukuna is Gojo based on abilities demonstrated. (And maybe Megumi if Sukuna left Yujis body)
Granted, one on one Yuta wouldve easily beat them. Taking four straight powerful sorcerers in a row is pretty impressive. But yeah Sukuna's domain would've just obliterated all four at once. Tough to see anybody but Gojo being able to take on Sukuna, not even Yuta.

Byakuya769

Reaction score
Country
United States
Granted, one on one Yuta wouldve easily beat them. Taking four straight powerful sorcerers in a row is pretty impressive. But yeah Sukuna's domain would've just obliterated all four at once. Tough to see anybody but Gojo being able to take on Sukuna, not even Yuta.
Does Yuta not have a domain? I thought he was just keeping his cards close to his vest?

29views

Reaction score
Country
St Lucia
Does Yuta not have a domain? I thought he was just keeping his cards close to his vest?
Theoretically Yuta could copy the domains of anyone's technique that he's copied? I think eventually Yuji will get Sukuna's techniques because it's been hinted at by Gojo. It also seems like Yuji could have had a heavenly restriction because Megumi wondered if he was like Maki when they first met.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

About time we got some plot development. Sukuna is one of the few consistently enjoyable parts of the story, glad he's back in action.

TheRival05

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, but we don't know what it can do. In addition, there's still a mystery surrounding Sukuna's technique. He was able to use flames in addition to his default slashes.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But wouldn't it be enough to tell Kurusu that the best way to beat Sukuna would be to free Gojo?

YumekuiYumeji

Reaction score
Country
United States
But wouldn't it be enough to tell Kurusu that the best way to beat Sukuna would be to free Gojo?
My thoughts exactly. It seems like Megumi is trying to keep angel on a need-to-know basis but they probably have to tell her that Gojo is the one sealed in the prison realm. From Angel's perspective, they could help her after they get what they free whoever is in the prison realm, or they could just leave. She loses all leverage if she just gives them what they want so they are going to need to convince angel it is to their benefit to help them first. Saying "hey, we can't beat the fallen angel, but the guy in the prison realm can" sounds suspicious but it is their only real play. They could enter into a binding vow tho, but idk if gege wants to go that route.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gege has been drawing Maki for so long that he just did copy-paste her face on Megumi. I know they are from the same family tree, but i think this is too much for my poor baby boy.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Angel informs Megumi that its goal is to wipe out all the incarnated players. Cuz most of the times, the vessel gets killed or subdued after incarnation & this isn't something that should be allowed as it goes against its God's laws

English translation

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ok, this is finally getting interesting. Now I should read some of the previous chapters that I read quickly due to boredom.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
There's history between Megumi and Angel? :blink
Also holy crap, that chapter was GREAT. First good JJK chapter in ages, hopefully this continues into the next few chapters.

200 next week.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
There's history between Megumi and Angel? :blink
Also holy crap, that chapter was GREAT. First good JJK chapter in ages, hopefully this continues into the next few chapters.

200 next week.
No I think there is history between the Angel’s vessel and Fushiguro. Most likely went to school and she always had a crush on him

I think Gege is really trying to set some scenarios where some people would be put in difficult vis a vis Yuji. Heck, he might consider sacrificing himself even. We have 2 neutral/allies who are gunning after Sukuna, so really curious how this will play

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy