Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 205 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 205 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Or maybe she wants Kenjaku to engage in a domain tug-of-war with Tengen, knowing that Kenjaku is the second best barrier user, losing only to Master Tengen. In that scenario, Kenjaku would burn out his CT and Yuki would not.
That's also possible, but considering she didn't expect Kenjaku to deploy his domain immediately, it seems to have caught her off-guard.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I am wondering. Kenjaku has his innate technique and Geto's technique, so Could it be possible for him to create two domains? I mean, one from his innate technique and another for Geto's technique

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I am wondering. Kenjaku has his innate technique and Geto's technique, so Could it be possible for him to create two domains? I mean, one from his innate technique and another for Geto's technique
This is what I thought as well. Did we get to see Geto's DE? I don't remember seeing that so, whose domain did he use? Also, Yuki has yet to reveal her Maxima tech. This could go on for a long time.

We know that three DE becomes unstable. Is Tengen capable of a DE of his own, in that case all they have to do is open three DE and cancel Kenjaku's. Perhaps that's how Kenjaku reveales his true DE after Geto's gets cancelled?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Epic chapter. Post chapter 200 this manga has gone back to its roots, what made it entertaining in the first place.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Great showdown. Yuki’s CT is simple, but op, defying concepts. Kenjaku’s eye after the kick :lmao