Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 206 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 206 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chapter begins with a small flashback of Tegen and Yuki.

Tengen explain how to counter Kenjaku's domain.

Back to present. Kenjaku activates the Domain & Yuki uses Simple Domain

Yuki gets crushes hard by Kenjaku

Kenjaku thinks Yuki is done but Yuki gets back for Round-2 & launches simultaneous attacks on Kenjaku along with Garuda

Garuda wraps itself on Kenjaku tightly and Choso re-joins the battle to aid Yuki

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kenjaku makes fun of Yuki for trusting tengen because this wouldn't have happened if she was using her own domain

Yuki is still alive after the attack, and gets up, Kenjaku thinks that she would try to get some time to heal up, but Yuki refuses to take any time to heal and attacks immediately and it shows that one of her arms is completely crushed.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Huh, so Kenjaku's domain was barrierless after all. What an insane feat. Since Sukuna is no longer the exception to the rule, I'll bet ten bucks Gojo eventually makes Infinite Void barrierless after seeing such a domain once. :lmao
Simple Domain seems to not be entirely ineffective against these domains, but it undergoes degradation immensely fast.

Kenjaku claims that this would not have happened to Yuki in a domain battle, but that only applies if Kenjaku has no increased range like Sukuna, and can therefore not destroy Yuki's barrier from the outside. Otherwise, a domain battle could have potentially been even more catastrophic for Yuki.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Is Tengen’s failure a result of him not knowing about Kenjaku’s domain, or is it because he somehow tricked Tsukumo ?

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I am confused. Does Yuki have only a simple domain or a domain expansion too?

LeMillionJjk

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kenjaku makes fun of Yuki for trusting tengen because this wouldn't have happened if she was using her own domain

Yuki is still alive after the attack, and gets up, Kenjaku thinks that she would try to get some time to heal up, but Yuki refuses to take any time to heal and attacks immediately and it shows that one of her arms is completely crushed.
Fucking Tengen bro...

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I am confused. Does Yuki have only a simple domain or a domain expansion too?
Both. Tengen told her not to use a Domain Expansion as it would be affected by his barrier-neutralizing technique as well.

Senpai_BasedGod

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Tengen’s failure a result of him not knowing about Kenjaku’s domain, or is it because he somehow tricked Tsukumo ?
You gotta read my bro Tengen says because its barrier less with just an opening makes it harder to erase. This would be sort of outdated info because barrier less tech. (Which new info dictates aren’t like megmumi’s) they in fact have an opening.

this however doesn’t mean Kenny isn’t telling half truth about the”culling games”, and his true intent. My theory is that because Tengen is more curse she’s going to try n eat Kenjaku instead.

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait I'm confused. Is this Geto's domain or Kenjaku's based on his gravity CT? It looks like it could be Geto's

but the attack seems gravity based.

Tsukumo is beastier than Maki damn. I hope she gets to heal up and use her DE while Choso occupies Kenny.

Tengen actually managed to dismantle his CE. I hope he's not useless outside of barrier techniques.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Wait I'm confused. Is this Geto's domain or Kenjaku's based on his gravity CT? It looks like it could be Geto's
I think this was Kenjaku's seeing how Yuki was indeed struck by gravity. I wonder what Geto's would even look like as his power is to tame cursed spirits and his Mazima was to use them all for a single attack.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think this was Kenjaku's seeing how Yuki was indeed struck by gravity. I wonder what Geto's would even look like as his power is to tame cursed spirits and his Mazima was to use them all for a single attack.
Probably something similar to Megumo’s domain. Just a space where we can multiply the cursed spirits and the guaranteed hit property.

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
My understanding its that was Geto's domain but since Tengen nullify it, Kenjaku used his gravity tech on Tsukumo as a last resort

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
My understanding its that was Geto's domain but since Tengen nullify it, Kenjaku used his gravity tech on Tsukumo as a last resort
Nah, it seems Kenjaku's can use 3 CTs (and potentially 3 domains):
  1. Geto's CT: and it makes wonder whether it has a domain or not. I mean the technique itself is haxx enough that a domain doesn't seem necessary
  2. Kenjaku's own CT: ability to possess bodies and transfer his brain
  3. Gravity: unclear whether this is Kenjaku's own CT or something he got from another sorceror and somehow kept it
Kenjaku seems to have cracked the code to keep multiple CTs as long as it doesn't exceed a certain number.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Huh, so apparently Sukuna and Kenjaku do not have barrierless domains, but rather incorporate the sure-hit effect into their domain without closing off the barrier.
Yuki even states that Kenjaku has an incredibly strong barrier herself.

In both instances Sukuna's Malevolent Shrine was described (chapter 119 and in the fanbook), the correct translation notes that he does not close off his barrier, not that he lacks one altogether.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Huh, so apparently Sukuna and Kenjaku do not have barrierless domains, but rather incorporate the sure-hit effect into their domain without closing off the barrier.
Yuki even states that Kenjaku has an incredibly strong barrier herself.

In both instances Sukuna's Malevolent Shrine was described (chapter 119 and in the fanbook), the correct translation notes that he does not close off his barrier, not that he lacks one altogether.
This is basically a translation issue.

The word used here is kekkai (結界) which is usually translated as barrier, but what that word means in English does not quite match the meaning of the Japanese word. Kekkai is more accurately a delinated space that contains a mysterious energy that's different from the outside world.

The word barrier in English means something that blocks passage or hinders movement. Kekkai in Japanese does not have that meaning so the whole issue of a closed or unclosed kekkai doesn't sound weird there. In English, a barrier that allows people to pass through it isn't really a barrier, hence the use of the term 'barrierless'.