Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 209 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 209 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Leaks so far:

- Title: An Offering to the Unknown
-Just as numerous military invades colony, several Koganes pops up (All text bubble says, "I'm Kogane")
-Kenjaku & Uraume are at a different place. The first one to get attacked is Remi
-Remi is electrolyted & gets injected with a special weapon
-Military captures several sorcerers
-Reggie's previous partner Iori Hazenoki is seen confronting the military & he remembers Reggie saying that Kenjaku would soon drop a bomb
- Kenjaku and Uraume are plotting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

-Kenjaku has unleashed cursed spirits in every barrier
-Angel & Hana are trying to figure out the reason behind the sudden insurge of players but Takaba says maybe it's his fault cuz his popularity drives people crazy lol
-Soldier starts their attack & Megumi is ready to counter-attack

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm kinda bummed out that we are done with Tsukumo and Tengen. That fight was really good and left us hanging with a huge hint about Sukuna and Tengen.
Kinda hard to go back to to Fushiguro now.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well Kenjaku seems to need the cursed energy before using Tengen to do whatever he wants to do. At this stage, not even sure whether Kenjaku really wants to create the uber mega cursed spirit he talked about

Basically, what Fushiguro and the rest need to do is somehow protect the soldiers and kill the curses that Kenjaku unleashed. That seems tough…

Also, with Tengen’s capture, shouldn’t our friends no longer have access to the back door of prison realm ? Unless he gave that to Fushiguro…

I do wonder whether Sukuna will make his move soon or not

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Kenjaku did already say that the Culling Games have served their purpose, so I assume the necessary cursed energy was achieved.
I'm curious as to what happened, though. Are only the strong ones left? Did Yuki's black hole dilate time and postpone Kenjaku's victory by enough, in order to have the protagonists interfere just in time?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Keep in mind that the clash seen in the last six or seven chapters chronologically speaking takes place two days after what we see in this chapter....

Anything could have happened.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuki got the Star & Stripes treatment but worse since she didn't do anything worthwhile to Kenjaku lol.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yuki got the Star & Stripes treatment but worse
Star is much worse for me.

At least Yuki was introduced many chapters ago, Star instead appears literally out of nowhere and does not combine .... nothing.

Yuki got the Star & Stripes treatment but worse since she didn't do anything worthwhile to Kenjaku lol.
And what do you know?

We have not yet seen the consequences of the clash.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Star is much worse for me.

At least Yuki was introduced many chapters ago, Star instead appears literally out of nowhere and does not combine .... nothing.

And what do you know?

We have not yet seen the consequences of the clash.
Sure, SS was more of a plot device, but at the end of the day she did more to Shigi than Yuki did to Kenjaku. All she had was one battle and died to hype up Kenjaku. Pretty lame ending to her character.

He looks pretty fine to me after he easily cheated her suicide attack, but who knows lol.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sure, SS was more of a plot device, but at the end of the day she did more to Shigi than Yuki did to Kenjaku
I repeat, we have not yet seen the consequences of the clash.

He looks pretty fine to me after he easily cheated her suicide attack, but who knows lol.
If you're referring to the Kenjaku seen in this chapter, again, the events of this chapter take place two days before the clash in the tomb.

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Why import soldiers from countries that lack cursed energy? Why not just trap a whole bunch of Japanese civilians and kill them off? There’s a lot going on that doesn’t make much logical sense here.

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Why import soldiers from countries that lack cursed energy?
Everyone (barring exceptions like Maki and Toji) contains cursed energy.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I am wondering if at some point the four main colony groups will gather together.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Everyone (barring exceptions like Maki and Toji) contains cursed energy.
Makes me wonder why Kenjaku went through the trouble of giving civilians an escape route, only to bring back some

There is still something we are missing about his true goal imo

In any case, since the Yuki fight happened after this, I take it that Fushiguro and the others did exactly what Kenjaku wanted them to do

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Keep in mind that the clash seen in the last six or seven chapters chronologically speaking takes place two days after what we see in this chapter....

Anything could have happened.
I completely forgot about that.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

LeMillion_

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Makes me wonder why Kenjaku went through the trouble of giving civilians an escape route, only to bring back some
Sorcerers and civilians have to willingly enter the game to maintain the binding vow that strengthens the colonies

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I believe Kenjaku is also playing Nakaume. Their plans seem too different to me