Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 215 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 215 - Spoilers & Discussion

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Can't wait to see Sukuna get the same treatment Mahito got from Yuji at the end. The scene with Yuji chasing Mahito like a wolf chasing his prey needs to happen to Sukuna too.

Feels bad mate, Yuji will be certainly feeling down after this.

Also, just noticed it's been a long time since Yuji pulled a Black Flash now. Even strange he didn't try to do it now.
Gege has given up on that as a fight mechanic as cursed techniques and domains became more developed.

IknowNothing

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Gege has given up on that as a fight mechanic as cursed techniques and domains became more developed.
i think he couldn't use it because you have to be focused and because sukuna is in megumi's body he couldn't focus. only makes sense that he has not used black flash

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
such immense trash. Sukuna got away before Yuji could do anything huh? So that is meant to say that he cannot win? A bit upset that Maki seems to now be the strongest if even Sukuna could not damage her. How i wish for Sukunas humiliation. But I guess that will never happen.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
such immense trash. Sukuna got away before Yuji could do anything huh? So that is meant to say that he cannot win? A bit upset that Maki seems to now be the strongest if even Sukuna could not damage her. How i wish for Sukunas humiliation. But I guess that will never happen.
Do you know that Sukuna hasn't been seen for almost a hundred chapters?

Give it time.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maki and Yuji duo was really cool to see, 2 of the best brute fighters making combos and reading the situation to link their atks without losing the pace was amazing. Imagine Yuji discovering his real cursed technique having Maki as sensei and Yuta to help him gain more control? Both are the only ones i can see with enough experience to share it with Yuji. His potential is already visible, but he is desperate about everything happening around him and hapenning too fast, he needs a break to think and Yuji is not only strong he is also intelligent and has good instincts.
Time for Yuji power boost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't see anything wrong with Maki been strong. You guys are just too used to the same characters all the time. Maki never did anything relevant in the entire manga and now she is a burden to the readers eyes just because she fought on par with a Sukuna who could only barely use 10% of his real powers thanks to Megumi resisting the possession?

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sukuna is just that dude. Heavily nerfed, outnumbered, and he's like alright bet. And him mocking Yuji just doesn't get old.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Maki and Yuji duo was really cool to see, 2 of the best brute fighters making combos and reading the situation to link their atks without losing the pace was amazing. Imagine Yuji discovering his real cursed technique having Maki as sensei and Yuta to help him gain more control? Both are the only ones i can see with enough experience to share it with Yuji. His potential is already visible, but he is desperate about everything happening around him and hapenning too fast, he needs a break to think and Yuji is not only strong he is also intelligent and has good instincts.
Time for Yuji power boost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't see anything wrong with Maki been strong. You guys are just too used to the same characters all the time. Maki never did anything relevant in the entire manga and now she is a burden to the readers eyes just because she fought on par with a Sukuna who could only barely use 10% of his real powers thanks to Megumi resisting the possession?
nothing relevant? Well true, that massacre part was one of the least enjoyable part ever even if everyone deserved it. To me it just felt liek rage quit after everything she did, so its unsatisfying. I guess we all jsut fear that since she is not the strongest normal human does that mean not even teh strongest sorcerer human can beat her? And no I dont count Sukuna in that. That is the upset, a little humility would not hurt her. As for Sukuna, in every scene he has been he has shown to be the monster, such smug snakes are unbearable to be undefeated and nwo they even say there is an excuse why he cannot use full power? Are we to assume no one can even defeat a full power Sukuna, naw, its better to just not see this anymore.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
When Yuji gets his power up Sukuna is gonna get the treatment and I cannot wait for it.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Official translation has Sukuna comparing Yuji to a statue and not a person, so I'm guessing they're not going with the "another incarnated person" angle.