Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 - Spoilers & Discussion

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Kusakabe owes Yaga a debt, he might come back in the game now that he's dead.
Kasukabe paid baack his debt when he let Panda go free, I doubt he'll stick his neck out more than that

Mei Mei as well, if the brother gets involved.
If Mei Mei wanted to help, she'd be here already. She's chilling overseas counting her money. She just sent Ui Ui to help on the off chance the kids win.

Why is Utahime a Kenjaku pawn? She is on Gojo's side and her students are all against Kenjaku
Utahime isn't on Gojo's side just because she helped him flush out a traitor, she doesn't even like him that much. We've known since jump that Utahime was on the higher up's side, meaning she's Kenjaku's pawn even if she doesn't know as much.

Higuruma and Charles have nonetheless become allies of Yuji and Kinji, respectively. Also, I doubt they want to die along with the rest of the Culling Game players.
It's a huge stretch to call Higuruma and Charles allies just because their respective fights ended without deaths.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kasukabe paid baack his debt when he let Panda go free, I doubt he'll stick his neck out more than that
He could always come back to pay homage to Yaga.

After all, we have seen that he is not totally selfish either, since he risk his life to save Miwa.

Utahime isn't on Gojo's side just because she helped him flush out a traitor,
Gojo trusts Utahime, enough to confide his suspicions to her and involve her in his plan. Even if she teases her, she understands that she is one of the closest people to him, just think of the fact that she is also friends with Shoko.

We've known since jump that Utahime was on the higher up's side
But where was it said? Did I miss something ?

It's a huge stretch to call Higuruma and Charles allies just because their respective fights ended without deaths.
Higuruma gave his points to Yuji and they said goodbye in friendly terms. Hakari went to see Charles after the fight with Kashimo.

Also, as mentioned, I doubt they wait to die with the game over, surely they will do something too.

It is the same with Hazenoki.