Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
#Gojo trending on twitter.

Who knows how happy Shueisha will be.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Gojo just raised a massive death flag over his head didn't he?
Not really. Kenjaku was sweating like the pussy he is and he was lucky Sukuna showed up. Yuta will prolly deal with Kenjaku

Gojo vs Sukuna incoming, but do feel Yuji will play a role.Or maybe Gojo will the curse Kenjaku will create as a result of the merger

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Gojo vs Sukuna incoming, but do feel Yuji will play a role.Or maybe Gojo will the curse Kenjaku will create as a result of the merger
Always if this merger will happen, unless Kenjaku intends to only use the people of the colonies to do it.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This chapter felt like Gojo saying: " i can kill all of you without a sweat, but since i'm not the protagonist, i'll train him so he can defeat you at december 24th while i just raised my own death flag, cya!"

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This chapter felt like Gojo saying: " i can kill all of you without a sweat, but since i'm not the protagonist, i'll train him so he can defeat you at december 24th while i just raised my own death flag, cya!"
Gojo aint getting anything easy against Sukuna, lets not get crazy.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Remember that Sukuna is in Megumi's body, I doubt Gojo would want to kill his favorite student.

He will surely take time to figure out how to save him.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gojo's so OP it's only Sukuna's immortality and tendency of taking hostages that gives him an edge. I agree with the others: characters like Gojo, (or the wizard king, or Gaara of the desert, Itachi, Pain, etc) tend to be defeated by sacrificing themselves to save others rather than simply being overpowered.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, Yuji gonna get Gojo's corpse for Christmas. With 10S, full extent of Shrine still unknown and possible cursed tools like Yorozu's gift, the most refined domain, highest battle IQ and knowledge of Gojo's techniques, I feel Sukuna has the advantage. Above all, I just hope Gege delivers a fight that meets the hype.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Damn, Yuji gonna get Gojo's corpse for Christmas. With 10S, full extent of Shrine still unknown and possible cursed tools like Yorozu's gift, the most refined domain, highest battle IQ and knowledge of Gojo's techniques, I feel Sukuna has the advantage. Above all, I just hope Gege delivers a fight that meets the hype.
But why are you all convinced that Gojo will fight alone?

Not even a chapter ago Yuji clearly said he was willing to do anything to kill Sukuna...

And I highly doubt that Gojo after what happened in Shibuya will try to do everything by himself again...

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
But why are you all convinced that Gojo will fight alone?

Not even a chapter ago Yuji clearly said he was willing to do anything to kill Sukuna...

And I highly doubt that Gojo after what happened in Shibuya will try to do everything by himself again...
Gojo is at his strongest when he is alone. The reason Shibuya went poorly for him was because there was tons of people around, so he was unable to properly fight.

Yuji may fight better with allies, but he would do nothing but hold Gojo back in a proper fight. (Even Yuta would do this.)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Gojo is at his strongest when he is alone. The reason Shibuya went poorly for him was because there was tons of people around, so he was unable to properly fight.

Yuji may fight better with allies, but he would do nothing but hold Gojo back in a proper fight. (Even Yuta would do this.)
Gojo already in Shibuya tried to do everything by himself and was screwed as a result

Let's hope this has served as a lesson for him.

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm still a bit confused with Kenny's plan. Could someone explain. It is just collecting CE to make a giant mfing curse?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm still a bit confused with Kenny's plan. Could someone explain. It is just collecting CE to make a giant mfing curse?
As far as we know..... yes.

Then maybe there's more.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did gojo make a 8km distancie in a blink?

Twenty-Seven

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Black t-shirt, fresh out of prison Gojo is my favorite Gojo thus far. Look at them triceps poppin' when he absolutely blasted Uraume out of this dimension.

glio

Reaction score
Country
France
Ok I won't lie... I don't understand anything since the shibuya incident... like anything at all... :(
Can someone make me a recap of what happened in galactic standard language? Or give me a link of "Jujutsu Kaisen for dummies". I'm lost...

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Ok I won't lie... I don't understand anything since the shibuya incident... like anything at all... :(
Can someone make me a recap of what happened in galactic standard language? Or give me a link of "Jujutsu Kaisen for dummies". I'm lost...
Exactly, what specifically is not clear to you?

glio

Reaction score
Country
France
Exactly, what specifically is not clear to you?
everything. I don't understand the "game". I don't understand the Tengen shanenigans, I don't understand the US army barging in.

I found this manga quite fun, until shibuya. then it's just non sense to me. I d'ont know what's happening. :(