Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Curious to see the level of speedrunning.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

TITLE : Omen

Chap begins with Sukuna consuming the remaining fingers but Uraume apologises saying they haven't found the last finger. Sukuna says, "No problem. I'm sure Gojo Satoru has the last one"

Sukuna says Gojo might have safe gaurded a finger to make Yuji's execution invalid cuz the condition to execute Yuji was after he consumes all Sukuna fingers. Uraume apologises again but Sukuna says he can replace one finger with the mummy

Scene switches to Kenjaku. He says 19 days have passed & asks Kogane how many players have died from getting their CT removed. Kogane replies 61.
Switch to Gojo. While being treated he says "I thought Nanami was a kind of guy who would survive in any occasions". Ijichi apologises but Gojo rebukes him saying he still got a big job to do. Then Shoko says that Ino has something to talk about Nanami

Switch to Mei Mei. She's looking at a site in which gambling is being made in Gojo & Sukuna fight. She's delighted that even without placing any bets she can make 50K Million yen just by selling the tickets

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Curious to see the level of speedrunning.

Let's also talk about the same author who took 50 chapters for an arc.....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meanwhile Yuji & Kusakabe are training . Yuji casually overwhelms Kusakabe and says this should be enough for a warm-up. He tells to himself "Get the grasp of it, Itadori"

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Switch to Yuta & Inumaki. Yuta says he didn't tell Yuji the reason Inumaki is missing an arm is Sukuna & says Yuji shouldn't be taking responsibility for all that. Inumaki seems to appreciate it

Time Skip to December 24 Kenjaku says while Sukuna fights Gojo, he'll eliminate the players of CG.

Uraume asks him to get lost but Kenny says, "Don't blame me, If i don't stick with Sukuna, I was going to be killed by Gojo Satoru"

He says "If Gojo looses, the others from Jujutsu High, especially Okkotsu and the main Sorcerers can't get away from you guys. They can beat Sukuna only after he fights with Gojo & I can move freely in the meantime" and leaves the scene

Switch to Hakari & Panda trying to find the best thing to say to Gojo

Hakari: "Do your best"?

Panda: "Don't die"?

Hakari: That word kinda doesn't fit in

Panda: Since Gojo is a guy that was obvious with winning

But Yuta says Gojo will be happy to hear some encouraging words and Maki says "If he says like "Duh" I might kill him before Sukuna"

Gojo arrive with Gakuganji & Utahime. He has an intimidating aura around him making the othersi hesitate to approach him. But Yuji pops up and says "Sensei, your CT is in the way". Even Gojo is perplexed but he laughs and says bring it on and allows Yuji to give a big pat on his shoulder
Seeing Yuji, all the students give a pat on Gojo's back, encouraging him

Maki: Get going stupid blindfold. Prove that your not just a good looking guy

Yuta: If it's getting rough, I'll switch with you

Hakari: Win!! Gojo-san!!

Gojo: YEAH!!

I was right to say that the Gojo part pro wasn't complete yet.

Strange that Gojo didn't kill Gakuganji, he evidently thinks it's for something....

And Utahime is rightly on the side of her students.

Last edited:

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
IF Gege is already going to the last fight, it means Gojo X Sukuna will be 60 chapter long at least :3c

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
On the last page see Higuruma as well.

But we can't see Kashimo, strange....

IF Gege is already going to the last fight, it means Gojo X Sukuna will be 60 chapter long at least :3c
And who knows how long it will be Kenjaku vs the others.... taking into account that these could have other surprises in sixth.

Where's Todo?

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
More like wheres Kashimo?

man talk about fast pacing, there should be a couple of interesting fights, and we need to know the wherebaouts of certain characthers like Larue and the others Geto's family members

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
More like wheres Kashimo?
In fact, I asked for this too.
And also missing Nitta and her brother, Miguel, Geto's subordinates, etc

and we need to know the wherebaouts of certain characthers like Larue and the others Geto's family members
I wonder that too.

Larue was supposed to work with Tsukumo if I remember correctly.

Lutv

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Gojo outfit looks like Toji outfit lmao

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
And to think that only "one hundred" chapters ago we were still at the battle against Mahito....

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lol knew best friendo wouldn’t show up but very surprised Kashimo is nowhere to be seen

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Is it just me or does it seem like JJK is basically racing to the penultimate Gojo vs Sukuna no holds barred fight that literally chapter what, 2? 3? foreshadowed, and everything else apparently seems to be secondary or dropped, plot-wise.

The Principal is alive and well and seen next to Gojo - why? Wasn't he supposedly sealed forever and death penalty promised to anyone who would release him? And wasn't Yuji also basically supposed to be executed? I know Yuta pulled a fast one over on the higher-ups but that should've been uncovered and with full consequences by now. Or is it just that Sukuna, with full 10 shadows technique on top of his own, has basically rendered all subplots moot now?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
knew best friendo wouldn’t show up but very surprised Kashimo is nowhere to be seen
Hazenoki is also missing.

Is it just me or does it seem like JJK is basically racing to the penultimate Gojo vs Sukuna no holds barred fight that literally chapter what, 2? 3? foreshadowed, and everything else apparently seems to be secondary or dropped, plot-wise.
There's not much left to tell the truth, apart from the unfinished business with Kenjaku, which I imagine will be addressed by Yuji and the others.
The Principal is alive and well and seen next to Gojo - why? Wasn't he supposedly sealed forever and death penalty promised to anyone who would release him?
Let's see if the question will be dealt with in the next few chapters, but I believe that trivially, as the higher ups are now under Kenjaku's control, no one cares about their orders anymore.

Let's see if there is any clarifying dialogue between the principal and Gojo in the next chapters.

Even the dialogue with Ino about Nanami was not shown to us
And wasn't Yuji also basically supposed to be executed? I know Yuta pulled a fast one over on the higher-ups but that should've been uncovered and with full consequences by now.
See above.

Also, I believe that since he is no longer Sukuna's vessil, Yuji is no longer considered a threat.

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Man how could i forget about my pal Hazenoki, i really hope Gege give him a cool fight at least

Also on that note Charles seems.to be missing on that group since he was shown with a title card of "culling game" player i thought he would have a bigger role on the history

And finally Reminis with the americans isnt she? Wonder what happened to those too

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Man how could i forget about my pal Hazenoki, i really hope Gege give him a cool fight at least

Also on that note Charles seems.to be missing on that group since he was shown with a title card of "culling game" player i thought he would have a bigger role on the history

And finally Reminis with the americans isnt she? Wonder what happened to those too
Ah, right.

They are there too.

There would also be the two madmen of the Sakurajima colony.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Gotta say... since Gintama ended this was a first manga chapter that made me actually laugh. I fully expect Gojo go Kaneki route next chapter. I hope people get what concrete page I mean.

joedorben

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
One thing I'm curious about which I havent seen anyone mention (not that nobody has, I just havent seen it myself) is that when Yuji and Kusakabe are sparring, it appears as though they switched bodies or something. Yuji refers to Kusakabe as Itadori and doesn't talk like Yuji normally does, then Kusakabe responds with Yuji's trademark "Osu! (押忍)" (which is the same thing Gon and Killua say when theyre training with Wing, basically just means "yeah!" but in a really enthusiastic ways. So does this mean Ui Ui switched their bodies with his CT (whatever it is), or it could be one of Yuta's copied CTs? I'm wondering if this is maybe an error on Gege's part or if this was what he intended and it is just some weird body/mind switching thing. Or of course there's still the oustanding and most likely possibility, which is just that I completely misinterpreted what they says in that pages 😂

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

The Principal is alive and well and seen next to Gojo - why? Wasn't he supposedly sealed forever and death penalty promised to anyone who would release him? And wasn't Yuji also basically supposed to be executed? I know Yuta pulled a fast one over on the higher-ups but that should've been uncovered and with full consequences by now. Or is it just that Sukuna, with full 10 shadows technique on top of his own, has basically rendered all subplots moot now?
There's nothing he can do against gojo and his students. The world isn't in a state where is apropriate to hunt the only ones capable to fight Gojo, Sukuna and Geto.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
There's nothing he can do against gojo and his students. The world isn't in a state where is apropriate to hunt the only ones capable to fight Gojo, Sukuna and Geto.
Literally the only thing that could stop Higher Ups was sealed Gojo

Now that he is free, he is again the one who lays down the law.

Also, in chapter 191 Kenjaku confirmed that he killed those who ordered Yuji's killing.