Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 225 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 225 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a break this week - dunno if I read some bootleg translation but I’m sure it said so.
Hopefully not of course!

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chap starts with switch in POV. All Sorcerers are watching Gojo vs Sukuna battle through various screens. The commentator of the telecast briefs that Sukuna is using Domain amplification against Gojo to neutralize the infinity barrier

Yuta explains that it's the same plan Hanami & Jogo used against Gojo, as they saw in mechamaru's video. Hakari wonders how's it possible, to which Kusakabe replies Domain Amplification is an upgraded version of simple domain.

Angel tells that the cons of amplification is that one can't use their innate CT & same goes for Sukuna. But if Sukuna has diff plan to bypass infinity then angel comments that Gojo will loose

Miwa asks why isn't Sukuna just using Domain Expansion. Kirara rebutes Miwa saying "You say it so easily but it would finish the battle immediately". Yuji says a must hit effect of a domain would penetrate Gojo's infinity

Ui Ui asks what if Sukuna is assuming he can't win a domain battle against Gojo. But Shoko replies that Gojo's wicked personality & the six eyes would have caught such thoughts of Sukuna, if any. Then Choso adds that Sukuna's domain

Everyone is shocked to learn the fact that Sukuna's domain is barrier less. Choso says he got to know abt it from Yuji & Inumaki

Miwa doesn't understands how a barrier less domain works so Kusakabe asks her to throw the water. Miwa throws a bottle near her & he gives it back to her saying he never asked for bottle but just water. Mei Mei then says barrier less domain is like paining without canvas

Maki says it’s rare but not impossible, Megumi’s DE was incomplete and therefore lacked a barrier as well. But Kusakabe says Megumi’s is not the same as Sukuna’s. Megumi had to make use of the environment since it was incomplete, while Sukuna has free control over his DE

Choso reveals that Kenjaku also had barrier less DE. He explains that in their battle, Yuki used a Simple Domain while Tengen dismantled Kenny's domain from outside. Choso adds that Yuki's simple domain didn't stood a chance but if she had used her Domain Expansion.

Kashimo adds Sukuna is God like when it comes to efficiently using CE. If it comes to efficiency, Sukuna would have already won the battle if not for Gojo's six eyes

Momo comes to a conclusion saying it's just her guess but even both Gojo & Sukuna might not know what the outcome of their domain battle would be. Higuruma then calls out everyone to look at what's happening and Sukuna and Gojo both open their domain.

Inside Gojo's domain barrier, both Sukuna's & Gojo's must hit effect overlapped & got cancelled. But if either of them gets severe damage & collapse, the must hit will affect the opponent in a split sec

Last edited:

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Eight pages with the same paneling. Oof.

And good lord those fish eyes on Gojo.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kusakabe & Mei Mei are shoked. Narrator explains that Sukuna's domain effect range reaches even out of Gojo's barrier & the barrier of domain is... Yuji completes the sentence "A domain's barrier is weak against attacks from outside"

Sukuna's slash attacks Gojo's barrier from the outside & the barrier collapses. And finally, SUKUNA'S MUST HIT SLASHES GOJO'S NECK!!!

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
This is a huge miscalculation on Gojo's part. It was widely theorized that Sukuna can win any Domain battle as long as Dismantle attacks barriers from outside, but Gojo didn't read into this? Odd.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
And in all of this.....

Has Kamo disappeared?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raw

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This isn’t the first time infinity has be countered.

We all know Gojo will lose but he will give Sukuna a decent fight. I feel what Gojo said about narrowly defeating Sukuna wasn’t a lie to make Yuji feel better. I think he can, Megumis techniques will play a pivotal role in defeating Gojo. Not Sukuna’s own abilities.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
More than anything, Yuji, Choso and Inumaki knew about the fact that Sukuna's domain doesn't have a barrier and didn't they tell?

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
This isn’t the first time infinity has be countered.

We all know Gojo will lose but he will give Sukuna a decent fight. I feel what Gojo said about narrowly defeating Sukuna wasn’t a lie to make Yuji feel better. I think he can, Megumis techniques will play a pivotal role in defeating Gojo. Not Sukuna’s own abilities.
You sound pained, I hope you are alright. The fact that shrine just overcame limitless because of Sukuna's talent despite six eyes, tells you all you need to know. We have not seen anything special about shrine so it is safe to assume any technique will be overpowered in Sukuna's hand.

Don't cry about it, just enjoy the show.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
In short, Yuji and co all gathered in one place?

They're basically inviting Kenjaku to attack

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It’s weird that people were surprised by Sukuna’s domain. You would think this information was shared already.

But I still hope Gojo was aware of this, otherwise things look quite bad for him. At least the rest know that Kenjaku has a barrier less domain

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't think they didn't inform Gojo of Sukuna's domain, I think they underestimated the range.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Gojo can theoretically heal itself.

Rjbtv

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
de
It’s weird that people were surprised by Sukuna’s domain. You would think this information was shared already.

But I still hope Gojo was aware of this, otherwise things look quite bad for him. At least the rest know that Kenjaku has a barrier less domain
they probably didnt share it because they assumed it was normal for a domain expansion to have no barrier. yuji lacks knowledge and choso comes from a different environment.

TheRival05

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
But its a double edge sword for Sukuna also right? His barrierless domain allows an escape route in exchange for a wider range. Gojo can teleport long distances as he did when he went to pick up Yuji and went back to his fight with Jogo. Plus I highly doubt Gojo is gonna go down like that, its too soon. Feel like Kashimo is gonna show up and mess something up for either Gojo or Sukuna.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You sound pained, I hope you are alright. The fact that shrine just overcame limitless because of Sukuna's talent despite six eyes, tells you all you need to know. We have not seen anything special about shrine so it is safe to assume any technique will be overpowered in Sukuna's hand.

Don't cry about it, just enjoy the show.
“Pained”? Seems you’ve lived life by the silver spoon.
The fan base will probably be more pained than my neutral comment when Gojo gets buried.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello there, first of all sorry for my english, im a French guy :super
I’m actually new there and i wanna share some theories with you all.

Obviously Kenny is not gonna attack everybody at once nor the main roaster yet. He’s not reckless and i definitly think that he will go after small groups or individual character who are missing here like Kamo for example.
I think its obvious since kenny was impersonating his ancestor. It will be great for the story in fact. We may be able to know more about his background and past doings.

Kenkaju knows for fact that he cannot win alone against yuta and co he is not suicidal and kind of an opportunistic character like
Sukuna. Unless he fulfill his plan he not gonna attack them like that.

For gojo i highly think that he have some kind of « immortality ». Not healing but something more like death cheating link to his DE or cursed technique, let me explain : Kenkaju notes that gojo should have die from being release from the prison realm since the backdoor was placed somewhere unreachable. I think, as the strongest sorcerer he may be able to have free contrôle over his DE and thus may be able to active a domain without barrier as well. He may be hint by thé fact he said he goes through a special training in the prison real.
When we first see gojo after the time skip he ask if anyone was feeling effect from unlimited void. How would people in all the places can feel the effect of it if has a barrier when escaping from the backdoor ?

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
When we first see gojo after the time skip he ask if anyone was feeling effect from unlimited void. How would people in all the places can feel the effect of it if has a barrier when escaping from the backdoor ?
Hi there

Gojo didnt was released from the backdoor, he went out from the "main" prison realm that Kenjaku hide underwater.

Also when he was asking about the humans affected by his DE it was just the ones that were on B5 in the train station.

No one else on Shibuya was affected by that.