Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 226 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 226 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Sukuna is a human who turned himself into a cursed object. He's just like the other reincarnated fighters.
When he uses his fire ability against Jogo, he says "oh right, a cursed spirit like you wouldn't know about this", meaning he himself is not one.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
What concerns me is not Sukuna using 10 Shadows or Mahoraga after this, but rather the fact that Goatjo seems to believe slashing is Sukuna’s CT and that Limitless is better. We sti don’t know what Sukuna’s CT really is

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
What concerns me is not Sukuna using 10 Shadows or Mahoraga after this, but rather the fact that Goatjo seems to believe slashing is Sukuna’s CT and that Limitless is better. We sti don’t know what Sukuna’s CT really is
I don't think he meant that, but rather that his cursed energy usage is that much better than Sukuna's due to the Six Eyes, so he can spam Reversed Cursed Technique and still not waste more Cursed Energy than his opponent.
Not sure why it was translated as Limitless or Cursed Technique if Gojo wasn't even able to use it to begin with.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sukuna is a human who turned himself into a cursed object. He's just like the other reincarnated fighters.
When he uses his fire ability against Jogo, he says "oh right, a cursed spirit like you wouldn't know about this", meaning he himself is not one.
Sukuna is certainly not human, otherwise he would not address humans as inferior beings, and his appearance is anything but human.

But he's not even a cursed spirit, as he had a physical form and could be seen even by ordinary people.

I believe that the nature of him is precisely that of Tengen today, or a human who has transcended the umnao stage becoming something between human and cursed spirit. Not surprisingly, Kenjaku compares Tengen to Sukuna.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I ask myself: what is geto suguru/kenjaku up to? Sukuna is a huge deal but I suspect him using that big deal like he did with mahito.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Sukuna is certainly not human, otherwise he would not address humans as inferior beings, and his appearance is anything but human.

But he's not even a cursed spirit, as he had a physical form and could be seen even by ordinary people.

I believe that the nature of him is precisely that of Tengen today, or a human who has transcended the umnao stage becoming something between human and cursed spirit. Not surprisingly, Kenjaku compares Tengen to Sukuna.
My point is that Sukuna was originally human, although I failed to convey that clearly. He was never a cursed spirit, and has a physical form which benefits from RCT.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don't think he meant that, but rather that his cursed energy usage is that much better than Sukuna's due to the Six Eyes, so he can spam Reversed Cursed Technique and still not waste more Cursed Energy than his opponent.
Not sure why it was translated as Limitless or Cursed Technique if Gojo wasn't even able to use it to begin with.
Not sure about that based on official translation. I just fear Goatjo might lower his guard here. I don’t think he will be caught by the 10 Shadows by surprise, he already expects that imo. But we still don’t know what Sukuna’s CT truly is
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I ask myself: what is geto suguru/kenjaku up to? Sukuna is a huge deal but I suspect him using that big deal like he did with mahito.
Trying to ambush the others and use his tricks as usual. He is betting on Goatjo losing and the main hitters going after Sukuna

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Not sure about that based on official translation. I just fear Goatjo might lower his guard here. I don’t think he will be caught by 10 Shadows by surprise, he already expects that imo. But we sti don’t know what Sukuna’s CT truly is
Yeah, you're right - I had assumed he was glad he could spam RCT, but now I think he meant that Limitless' domain is far more dangerous to get caught into. Infinite Void is game over, while Malevolent Shrine technically isn't.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He was never a cursed spirit,
But it is defined as a "curse"; he has a non-human appearance and he himself does not consider himself a human....

I remain of the idea that he is something similar to Tengen, or a being that is neither human nor curse.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
But it is defined as a "curse"; he has a non-human appearance and he himself does not consider himself a human....

I remain of the idea that he is something similar to Tengen, or a being that is neither human nor curse.
But Geto was also referred to as a curse in Jujutsu Kaisen 0.

I agree that he may be something like an evolved human, or a mixture of some sort.