Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chap starts with someone saying a small barrier would logically enhance the stability of barrier but it's looks smaller than a basketball. Kusakbe says "Impossible" again says in disbelief but Mei Mei comments how many times we had "It's impossible" now

Kusakabe again starts saying how can they change the domains conditions especially barriers cuz it's a mix of lots of conditions. Higuruma and Hakari asks "Really?", to which Kusakabe answers that their domains are exception cuz their domain are built within their CT

Mei Mei says maybe Gojo wanted to try to cover Malevolent Shrine's whole range. Just then Gojo's domain barrier starts to tremble heavily. Yuta realises that even Sukuna must have adjusted the Shrine's range to small to enhance output. Gojo domain breaks again

Yuji watching the scene unfold gets nervous but soon Sukuna's Shrine also starts to fall apart one by one!!

Just as Sukuna destroyed Gojo's barrier from outside, Gojo also gave enough damage so that Sukuna couldn't maintain his domain. Higuruma says since both Sukuna & Gojo's domain collapsed, now both of them can't use CT. And Maki adds Gojo can heal his brunt CT like he did last time but Angel says since Gojo showed that infront of Sukuna, now he can do it too

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With just one time of Kenjaku helping Sukuna to split his soul into 20 cursed objects, Sukuna already learnt how to do it himself (like how Sukuna transferred himself to Megumi). And just like that, Sukuna can also recover his burnt out CT with RCT cuz Gojo showed it

Gojo & Sukuna resume their battle again. Gojo kicks Sukuna & starts to wonder why is Sukuna not trying to use CT other than Shrine. Infact, untill his domain was destroyed, Gojo had lead against Sukuna for almost 3mins. So he wonders why is Sukuna taking such a risky option

Gojo tries to understand why didn't Sukuna use 10 shadow CT or Mahoraga inside the domain. Gojo knows Sukuna has the memory of him & Megumi talking about Mahoraga. Just as he was wondering, MAHORAGA'S WHEEL CLICKS A TURN & GOJO FEELS DIZZY (?) & GETS NOSEBLEED!!

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Aha quite curious to see how GOATJO will handle Mahoraga

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

korwinkrulpolski

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
As of now Gojo has lost 2 of 3 domain battle and draw the last one. Sukuna is really looking better in the fight. Learning new abilities as they fight? Heck, it's really impressive. We had like 4-5 chapters of fighting and still there wasn't a single moment when Sukuna was on the line.

I feel a little bit disappointed with Gojo. I was expecting him to put Sukuna on the line more but it didn't happen. He just hangs there, it is still very impressive, but... It should have been more and Sukuna hasn't eaten the last finger yet.

Last edited:

usernamesused

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
As of now Gojo has lose 2 of 3 domain battle and draw the last one. Sukuna is really looking better in the fight. Learning new abilities as they fight? Heck, it's really impressive. We had like 4-5 chapters of fighting and still there wasn't a single moment when Sukuna was on the line.

I feel a little bit disappointed with Gojo. I was expecting him to put Sukuna on the line more but it didn't happen. He just hangs there, it is still very impressive, but... It should have been more and Sukuna hasn't eaten the last finger yet.
It was stated by sukuna himself that is mummy head is enough to compensate for the last finger. Also finally after the adaptations gojo was winning in the domain.
When will the raws come out.

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Yes, Sukuna stated that, but at the same time he somehow implied that with his last finger he'd be even stronger. Up until that point we didn't knew that eating of his petrified/mummyfied head will give him extra boost to eating 20 fingers. We know that now.

Idkwhatanameis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was stated by sukuna himself that is mummy head is enough to compensate for the last finger. Also finally after the adaptations gojo was winning in the domain.
When will the raws come out.
won't he get more powerful with an extra finger still ?

usernamesused

Reaction score
Country
India
won't he get more powerful with an extra finger still ?
I do not think so cause in the overall scheme that is useless. I think there is a total amount of cursed energy an user can handle. It is like saying so if yuta eats sukuna ow he will get more than 3 times stronger. I think he reached the peak of the amount of cursed energy he can handle and eating the last finger will not make much difference.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I do not think so cause in the overall scheme that is useless. I think there is a total amount of cursed energy an user can handle. It is like saying so if yuta eats sukuna ow he will get more than 3 times stronger. I think he reached the peak of the amount of cursed energy he can handle and eating the last finger will not make much difference.
I find that conclusion funny. Unless Yuta has a technique that allows him grow his cursed energy by eating things or people with cursed energy, eating a cursed user cannot have that effect. Only Yuji is hinted to have that ability right now. On the other hand, Sukuna split his soul into 20 fingers and each finger gives him a boost. That has always been the case and there is no basis why that should somehow not continue to be the case. A piece of his soul is still in that finger which I think Nobara is going to use her resonance technique on to create an opening later in the story.

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
But at one point in time the cursed energy of all 20 fingers and the head were in one body. If there was a limit of power at 20 fingers, why divide power into the head as well? Wouldn't the source run out if it was the way you're saying?

Besides its just standard shonen theme - the villain must be strongest at some point. Gege is portraying Sukuna and Gojo as somehow equal right know. The last finger would allow The King of Curse to be undisputed king again.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The odds are against Gojo and always were, the question is how Sukuna is going to be dealt with when this is over? I mean, Gojo has to do some permanent damage or at the least separate Sukuna from Megumi somehow because none of the others are close to Gojo and he's struggling against just the basic CT.

Also, why aren't they hunting Kenjaku?

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Mahoraga's whole thing is essentially the paper-rocks-scissor rotation that annoying RPG bosses have, did it just take that long for Mahoraga to adapt to Gojo's CT? Also Gojo's nosebleed is 100% his brain overloading with too much work. The whole "running in the red" business.

usernamesused

Reaction score
Country
India
So if he ate his whole body 30 fingers sukuna then ,🤣

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
RAWS HERE

‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im getting kind of tired from this, was hoping to switch to Kenjaku preparing to attack the others but seems that will have to wait

Also Uraume getting revenge on Utahime Ichiji and Gakuganji for what Gojo did to her back then

TheRival05

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like Gojo is suffering from the effects of healing his burnt-out technique/casting domain three times. This may have been what Sukuna was waiting to use the Mahoraga for. He knows Gojo can easily defeat it like he did, just waiting for a slip-up to let Mahoraga adapt to limitless and then they can overwhelm him together.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Looks like Gojo is suffering from the effects of healing his burnt-out technique/casting domain three times. This may have been what Sukuna was waiting to use the Mahoraga for. He knows Gojo can easily defeat it like he did, just waiting for a slip-up to let Mahoraga adapt to limitless and then they can overwhelm him together.
I support this. He did the same thing against Yorozu, except he was wearing the wheel then.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seems unlike healing basic injuries with RCT. Doing it to recover from CT burnout after a domain expansion has consequences, you’re most likely repairing brain tissue when doing that and RCT *can* leave scars, plus it’s never been done before or studied by Shoko. Gojo’s probably already forgotten it’s Christmas Eve.
Best case outcome for the characters is if Gojo wins - which we know isn’t written to happen.

Gojo losing and dying is on everyone’s minds here including my own. A much more dire situation would be if Sukuna took over his body instead of Megumi - though I doubt that would happen since it’s kind of risky. Scary thought though.

Phaizzy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As of now Gojo has lost 2 of 3 domain battle and draw the last one. Sukuna is really looking better in the fight. Learning new abilities as they fight? Heck, it's really impressive. We had like 4-5 chapters of fighting and still there wasn't a single moment when Sukuna was on the line.

Maybe I’m the only one who thought bringing in Gojo that early in the game and making him the pinnacle of SORCERs was bad writing.

The fact that sakuna hasn’t even used his full aresonal lets me know sakuna is just feeling him out. Sakunas ceiling seems to be higher.

I feel in JJK there are so many abilities that are just as hax. It’s simply a skill issue and cursed energy issue. Give infinity to to most other ppl they aren’t doing what Gojo is doing. But the cursed ability where you talk… I would assume that would be crazy handy. But meh

joedorben

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Chap starts with someone saying a small barrier would logically enhance the stability of barrier but it's looks smaller than a basketball. Kusakbe says "Impossible" again says in disbelief but Mei Mei comments how many times we had "It's impossible" now

Kusakabe again starts saying how can they change the domains conditions especially barriers cuz it's a mix of lots of conditions. Higuruma and Hakari asks "Really?", to which Kusakabe answers that their domains are exception cuz their domain are built within their CT

Mei Mei says maybe Gojo wanted to try to cover Malevolent Shrine's whole range. Just then Gojo's domain barrier starts to tremble heavily. Yuta realises that even Sukuna must have adjusted the Shrine's range to small to enhance output. Gojo domain breaks again

Yuji watching the scene unfold gets nervous but soon Sukuna's Shrine also starts to fall apart one by one!!

Just as Sukuna destroyed Gojo's barrier from outside, Gojo also gave enough damage so that Sukuna couldn't maintain his domain. Higuruma says since both Sukuna & Gojo's domain collapsed, now both of them can't use CT. And Maki adds Gojo can heal his brunt CT like he did last time but Angel says since Gojo showed that infront of Sukuna, now he can do it too

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With just one time of Kenjaku helping Sukuna to split his soul into 20 cursed objects, Sukuna already learnt how to do it himself (like how Sukuna transferred himself to Megumi). And just like that, Sukuna can also recover his burnt out CT with RCT cuz Gojo showed it

Gojo & Sukuna resume their battle again. Gojo kicks Sukuna & starts to wonder why is Sukuna not trying to use CT other than Shrine. Infact, untill his domain was destroyed, Gojo had lead against Sukuna for almost 3mins. So he wonders why is Sukuna taking such a risky option

Gojo tries to understand why didn't Sukuna use 10 shadow CT or Mahoraga inside the domain. Gojo knows Sukuna has the memory of him & Megumi talking about Mahoraga. Just as he was wondering, MAHORAGA'S WHEEL CLICKS A TURN & GOJO FEELS DIZZY (?) & GETS NOSEBLEED!!
Ah so now Sukuna is getting serious, it seems. Fight should end soon, pace of this series is super weird. Gojo sealed for 100 chaps then dead within 10-20 chaps after he gets unsealed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aha quite curious to see how GOATJO will handle Mahoraga
Wdym by "GOATJO"? What makes him a "GOAT" of anything? Sukuna is more powerful in terms of all time power-level, and Gojo is merely just the current version of Six Eyes + Limitless users, there have been several people in the past who were the exact same as him, whereas there has only ever been one Sukuna. Plus he is about to die before he even turned 30 whereas even Kenjaku managed to live over 1000 years consecutively. Pretty pathetic character to call "GOAT"