Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
One spin left. I wonder if Gojo has amassed enough Cursed Energy for one last Domain Expansion, making Sukuna have to deploy Mahoraga prematurely so Satoru can destroy it. That'd kill him though.

Lord Escanor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Goatlike behavior.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If this chapter doesn’t prove Sukuna is a fraud, i don’t know what else would

SanaNeOlm

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I forgot, did Sukuna as a human had any special traits? Or is he a self-made goat (in the past)? Not that it ultimately matters, the world isn't fair, JJK stresses that out constantly.

Currently though, Gojo seems to be better in every aspect.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
why is he a fraud ?
Without Megumi’s ten shadows tech, he would’ve lost. It’s true Sukuna didn’t show whatever he showed against Jogo, but based on what we’ve seen so far, he would’ve lost had he stayed in Yuji’s body

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Without Megumi’s ten shadows tech, he would’ve lost. It’s true Sukuna didn’t show whatever he showed against Jogo, but based on what we’ve seen so far, he would’ve lost had he stayed in Yuji’s body
It looks like he never really had a counter against infinite void. Without Mahoraga he would die against the first expansion domain Gojo landed on him.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys, unfortunately we may all be sad and soon 😫

dopeycheese

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
learning jap has paid off! i could read the raws :'D
I shall contribute
1:
Yuji : 2 spins!
Kusakabe : Another 2 more spins to adapt Void, hurry up Gojo!

Yuji wonders whether maho's adaptation requires a set time or does it adapt based on experience(taking hits)
Kusakabe notices gojo has only been using "Blue"
Kashimo says it could be either, doesnt really matter

Gojo has been only using Blue in case the techniques get imprinted, thinks to himself that if he times it like this he can wrap things up
Gojo fires Red

Sukuna minimizes damage using domain amplification

Kusakabe and Yuji both have a bad feeling

Sukuna comments on how sloppy gojo is, him rushing and all

Gojo says the previous Red hasn't exploded yet, *red hits sukuna's back*
the red he fired was actually looping along the building's interior structure

Gojo uses black flash and connects, but maho's wheel drops and spins the final round

Mahoraga spawns from a black puddle (i think gojo gets slashed across his torso? not too sure but there's blood splatter on his face

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Gojo will annihilate Maho, don’t know how yet but he will !!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Guys, unfortunately we may all be sad and soon 😫
I don’t think so, Gojo will not lose as he said, but story wise the two of them are gonna be incapacitate and my theory is that kenkaju might use gojo body for himself and/or sukuna as another merger for his plan.

Like, even if they had a binding vow together that we don’t know of, what did he has to gain by making sukuna stronger than eveyone else again? Sukuna, a being not worthy of trust?

Andrej070

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
Don't know if I ever enjoyed a manga fight as much as this one. Even though there's a big chance of Gojo loosing in one way or another, it's so so so satisfying, for the reader to have a persistent glimmer of hope of him winning, like in the panel where he beat sukuna unconscious. It's almost the opposite of what every other nanga does - when you know from the start, the hero will win (black clover, one piece, naruto, dragon ball...) And the cliffhanger being every single chapter more tense! Just amazing.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Don't know if I ever enjoyed a manga fight as much as this one. Even though there's a big chance of Gojo loosing in one way or another, it's so so so satisfying, for the reader to have a persistent glimmer of hope of him winning, like in the panel where he beat sukuna unconscious. It's almost the opposite of what every other nanga does - when you know from the start, the hero will win (black clover, one piece, naruto, dragon ball...) And the cliffhanger being every single chapter more tense! Just amazing.
Agreed. The way Gege handled the fight was brilliant. The suspense is there and it is entertaining

I think this is true for 90% of JJK’s fights in general

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
why is he a fraud ?
Because everybody else thought he had something more hidden and inherent to his ability and so far he's only in the fight because of Mahoraga. It could change, but Sukuna isn't looking as good as when the first few domain clashes happen. At that point he seemed to be more knowledgeable and under control. This impression isn't here anymore, but let's what happens next, but it doesn't look like he's playing with Gojo.

Maybe it's Gojo's round right now? Maybe Sukuna will reveal his true form or technique? As of yet King of Curses is disappointing.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Not more fraud allegations lmao

I haven't even read the spoilers yet but I'm already laughing. Sukuna needs his come back

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Agreed. The way Gege handled the fight was brilliant. The suspense is there and it is entertaining

I think this is true for 90% of JJK’s fights in general
1. Protagonists generally being far weaker than the antagonists.
2. Death being an actual stake.
3. Choreography.

I think these three things is what makes Gege's fights excel. I think the third point is the least spoken of. I mean, how many times have we've seen Domain Expansion in this fight and how different have they all been?

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
glad someone can agree. that piece of disaster curse is nothing more then a smug coward. For all his power, he still took Megumis body. Just cause the Ten Shadows were powerful. A powerful monster just wanted to be more powerful.
This whole fight is trash, toying with emotions and more. Not any suprise given the series but its still unbearable to succumb to reading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just give an answer already. Will Gojo die and if he dies then who the BLACK LIGHTNING CAN FIGHT SUKUNA AFTER HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it in the end gonna be the overconfident but dangerous Zennin? since Sukuna were impressed by her endurance. or will it be the....boy with the possesed remnants of a ghost.
How I wish Yuji would have killed Sukuna but even that will not happen. Both him and Kenjaku, Yuji has many people he needs to kill.
If it werent fo rthe fact Megumi cannot be saved I actually wished he could kill Sukuna too, since this Culling Game was All For Nothing in his attempt to save his sister because of Sukuna.

The Angel

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
The fraudulent one got knocked out by a bodyshot.
Gojo is limitless in an OP technique, so from starter Sukuna had to find a better technique than he had. Even tho Sukuna is using 10 shadows, don't forget he is the only one in the history of Jujutsu to have tamed Mahoraga. Not other 10 shadows users were able to do it. Second, during most of the fight Sukuna as he said himself in the last 2 chapters, was trying to adapt to Limitless thanks to Mahoraga wheels which only work when you take a hit. He took every hit possible without barely responding during the whole fight yet he's still, alive, standing on both feet and smiling. This fight is about strategy not just pure fight like we saw until now with Yuji, Maki or Yuta. This fight looks like the fight we could see in HxH where pure strength wasn't enough to win. While the like of Yuta and Hakari were throwing up after receiving one hit during training. Sukuna hasn't any of his technique or even 10's shadow during this fight offensively so to say that he has been carrying by that technique is a little bit false. Meanwhile, Gojo showed us everything he has in his arsenal but he barely put Sukuna in a bad spot. This fight is like when Goku fought against Beerus when Beerus was just dodging most of the attacks while Goku was in SSJ3.