Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 - Spoilers & Discussion

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kashimo and Yuta reminded me of Vegeta and Trunks when Goku fought Cell.

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Can anyone remind me why Kashimo is the option if Gojo loses? Is it because of his CT? I don't even remember his CT

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Can anyone remind me why Kashimo is the option if Gojo loses? Is it because of his CT? I don't even remember his CT
We don't know his CT, it's just been said to be a one-use ability, which means it'll likely be powerful.
Still, I'm sure he won't be on the level of Gojo or Sukuna.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
I recall someone compared this fight to Meruem vs Netero.

In hunter x hunter terms, this fight is more like Hisoka vs Chrollo, because both parties are more evenly matched.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
We don't know his CT, it's just been said to be a one-use ability, which means it'll likely be powerful.
Still, I'm sure he won't be on the level of Gojo or Sukuna.
A bounding vow like that? He should definitely be on their level in terms of hax for that one fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I recall someone compared this fight to Meruem vs Netero.

In hunter x hunter terms, this fight is more like Hisoka vs Chrollo, because both parties are more evenly matched.
I can see the Meruem v Netero comparison in that Netero had a skill that could not be easily bypassed and Meruem was very durable and smart.

Rjbtv

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
he is low special grade without his CT already iirc.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Off topic. I thought Chrollo dominated that fight since he countered Hisoka's fighting style by planning ahead.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
A bounding vow like that? He should definitely be on their level in terms of hax for that one fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can see the Meruem v Netero comparison in that Netero had a skill that could not be easily bypassed and Meruem was very durable and smart.
The issue is Netero barely hurt Meruem, and needed to use nuke to hurt him, where is Gojo hurt Sakuna with just his skills.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Off topic. I thought Chrollo dominated that fight since he countered Hisoka's fighting style by planning ahead.
That is a good point, did Chrollo get hurt a bit during the fight?

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That is a good point, did Chrollo get hurt a bit during the fight?
I know they cqc'd for a short moment but after that Hisoka couldn't even touch Chrollo. Without preparation I would say they are around equal, but Chrollo only fights when he is sure he can win, hence why he kept running away from Hisoka for a year (I think).

SanaNeOlm

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, Hisoka was practically a clown running around in Chrollos circus. Never give Chrollo time to prepare and plan. But they probably would be on even terms without any prep (headcanon)

Gojo vs Sukuna, while planned, is also pretty raw, since they outplay each other. Reminds me more of Light vs L, only as a battle shonen.