Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 - Spoilers & Discussion

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Kenjaku is truly a man of many talents lmao without a doubt one of my favourite villains so far. His critique of Takaba was hilarious

nfinitfx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Kenjaku is truly a man of many talents lmao without a doubt one of my favourite villains so far. His critique of Takaba was hilarious
Kenjaku so far have outsmarted a lot of people in JJK, although I am not questioning his plans and intelligence, what would make the story even better is the ''hero'' side need a strategist, and very smart thinker. So far they don't have one i.e. in Hunter x Hunter there was Chrollo, and on the opposing side there is Kurapika, watching them play a strategic game is very interesting. Of course Hunter x hunter is an exception story, in many other manga like naruto, bleach, one piece etc we rarely do see a very smart strategist on the hero side.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, one of the best chapters in the series.

Even though I don’t care much for Kenjaku’s plan as currently presented, he’s so good whenever we see him, miles ahead of Geto.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Kenjaku so far have outsmarted a lot of people in JJK, although I am not questioning his plans and intelligence, what would make the story even better is the ''hero'' side need a strategist, and very smart thinker. So far they don't have one i.e. in Hunter x Hunter there was Chrollo, and on the opposing side there is Kurapika, watching them play a strategic game is very interesting. Of course Hunter x hunter is an exception story, in many other manga like naruto, bleach, one piece etc we rarely do see a very smart strategist on the hero side.
On Naruto we have Shikamaru wich represent a great strategist even against juubi... One Piece there's no need cause no one on villain side is outstanding smart...

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I have been thinking a lot about this and what Gege is plotting. I genuinely believe that JJK may very well be the manga that will break one of the main Shonen tenets: heroes winning.

I can’t get a read of what Gege is plotting which is what makes JJK entertaining to read.

If you think about it logically, our heroes are facing Fraudkuna and a sorceror who has lived for 1000 years and has god knows how much sorcerery knowledge. This freaking sorceror spent centuries preparing for this, so ofc he will be 10 steps ahead of the heroes. Logically speaking, the villains hold an inimitable advantage over the heroes.

Last edited:

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
I have been thinking a lot about this and what Gege is plotting. I genuinely believe that JJK may very well be the manga that will break one of the main Shonen tenets: heroes winning.

I can’t get a read of what Gege is plotting which is what makes JJK entertaining to read.

If you think about it logically, our heroes are facing Fraudkuna and a sorceror who has lived for 1000 years and has god knows how much sorcerery knowledge. This freaking sorceror spent centuries preparing for this, so ofc he will be 10 steps ahead of the heroes. Logically speaking, the villains hold an inimitable advantage over the heroes.
Yes logically the villian has an overwhelming advantage. Perhaps all the hero side would get wiped out. Kenny succeeds his plan and merges tengan, then somehow tengan revives everyone, and they fight again.

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't remember off the top of my head from anyone on Bleach or OP, but on Naruto we had Kakashi, Shikamaru, Shikaku...

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Predication - Kenjaku's gonna laugh so hard his brain will fall out of his body.