Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 255 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 255 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

YumekuiYumeji

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
This twitter account is posting the leaks as of 11:45 EST. Spoilers will likely go down soon after though.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There are more pages on mangasail.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I was right about Larue.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Maki tanked that Black Flash you know what this means

So we have confirmation of long running theories that Sukuna did uses binding vows to finish off Gojo..

No break next week.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Dayum Miguel and his moves. Gotta hand it to him.

Good to see Yuji and Maki back. If Fraudkuna doesn’t recover his output, then I think this is pretty over

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
As expected, Maki is better than before

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I liked that they confirmed that Sukuna used binding vows to kill Gojo

Hopefully my fear of Sukuna recovering because of Black Flash don't turns out right

Miguel is crazy strong lol

RenaLuv

Reaction score
Country
United States
He heals one arm and uses it to fire off dismantle in a "random" direction

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
As expected, Maki is better than before
After Gojo, Maki has done the most damage to Sukuna, took his heart and hand with soul split sword. Yuta took his hand and belly mouth (but they can be regenerated with casual rct).

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sukuna killed racists in Gojo and the twins, black flashed another racist now, extinguished a dangerous volcano, apprehended a lunatic in Yorozu, and waffled a man who terrorized farmers.

He's the good guy all along. The People's Hero!

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Maki tanked that Black Flash you know what this means

Though Toji gets the ridiculous anime feat with rabbits and maybe more incoming, so they're definitely both boosting each other.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maki came back after a few minutes even after been made into a pool of blood on that building, that's some crazy regen skills to be on par with some RCT.
After 2 BFs Sukuna will come back with 100% or something might go wrong this time and he won't be able to regenerate his full power again. Maybe some permanent damage? His soul will get weaker and expose Megumi's?
More and more we keep seeing Gojo in flashbacks. Gege is playing around with his fans hehehe.
I hope Sukuna dies this time. Kinda bored with this part. I think he gave what we needed to see of him. He can go now so that we can move on.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maki came back after a few minutes even after been made into a pool of blood on that building, that's some crazy regen skills to be on par with some RCT.
After 2 BFs Sukuna will come back with 100% or something might go wrong this time and he won't be able to regenerate his full power again. Maybe some permanent damage? His soul will get weaker and expose Megumi's?
More and more we keep seeing Gojo in flashbacks. Gege is playing around with his fans hehehe.
I hope Sukuna dies this time. Kinda bored with this part. I think he gave what we needed to see of him. He can go now so that we can move on.
Gege for sure is giving hope to the revive Gojo with binding vows theory and the Gojo fans hehe

U and me both are bored with this part, fren.
I guess the few comments here are due to people starting to lose interest to accompany weekly the series.

Sukuna already hit his quota of plot twist.
Let the good guys suddenly have a plot twist too

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
JJK will show the hyped up merger... so people can see Godzilla. Or if we defeat Sakuna here, we can see the merger as part of a movie.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Read that chapter again, Maki was not the splat on the wall, she got punched out of the panel. On the black flash page, you can see her backing the fence/metal railings. After the black flash, you can see that the railings are busted, meaning Sukuna punched her through it. The black "splatter" you see is a depiction of cursed energy flowing/burning from Sukuna's fist.

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
When Maki was shown as a pool of blood? Never saw that.
If you're talking about the panel i have in mind, then i think the "pool of blood" is probably some black flash effect coming out of one of Sukuna's right hands. He punched Maki with a right hand, so... Makes sense.
Besides, the "pool of blood" is behind him, but he punched Maki forward. Can't be Maki.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems all their work to weaken him slowly is pretty much effed at this point. I was already wondering if he was saving his cursed energy to do a last minute reversed cursed technique to heal all his injuries. But seems he was just biding time for black flash to do the job for him and now if he gets his arms back next chapter not sure what they can do in their state anymore. Megumi needs to wake his ass up and fight from the inside.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Seems all their work to weaken him slowly is pretty much effed at this point. I was already wondering if he was saving his cursed energy to do a last minute reversed cursed technique to heal all his injuries. But seems he was just biding time for black flash to do the job for him and now if he gets his arms back next chapter not sure what they can do in their state anymore. Megumi needs to wake his ass up and fight from the inside.
Hmmm dunno about bidding time for BF. No one can do BF at will, and for sure he didn't expect to have all this trouble.
He just punched/slashed them and then BF occurred