Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mahoraga is gonna make a return and Gojo isn't actually dead, Thanos style--since Sakuna didn't crush his head, they were able to transfer his soul before he died, to someone (or something 👀) else's body 😛
That would be cool, but I gave up on the idea of Gojo returning.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Mahoraga is gonna make a return and Gojo isn't actually dead, Thanos style--since Sakuna didn't crush his head, they were able to transfer his soul before he died, to someone (or something 👀) else's body 😛

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And she is officialy dead ?
Who knows. I mean, sure there are tons of ways to make her survive Mahito (Reverse Cursed Energy, Nitta's Pain Killer, Ui Ui's soul change, etc) but I find it better with some authors not to expect anything in particular (Gege, Togashi, Ashihara, Oda) since they are more in the "trolling side".

I prefer not to cope.

nfinitfx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Next episode, Yuji does his own domain expansion, Senbon-black flashes (Like Senbon Zakura in Bleach), but Yuji does it with black-flashes. He controls a wave of black-flashes to hit his opponent. So we will see a big domain clash between Yuji vs Sakuna. Continous Blackflash vs Continous slash - see who last in a battle of grit.

Yuji will also be able to aim black-flashes at space itself, just like how sakuna slashes space itself.

Mr.Bacondys

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Next episode, Yuji does his own domain expansion, Senbon-black flashes (Like Senbon Zakura in Bleach), but Yuji does it with black-flashes. He controls a wave of black-flashes to hit his opponent. So we will see a big domain clash between Yuji vs Sakuna. Continous Blackflash vs Continous slash - see who last in a battle of grit.

Yuji will also be able to aim black-flashes at space itself, just like how sakuna slashes space itself.
That would be insane