Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

Mr.Bacondys

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Another BS move Sukuna used for a golden week cliffhanger.
What a great surprise you guys. 😀

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Raw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

TCB translation probably coming soon

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Yuji has blood manipulation, cleve & Soul manipulation: body swap?. Soul manipulation has to have something to do with his arms changing, so maybe he has a lesser version of Mahito’s CT. Adding simple domain to his arsenal wasn’t a surprise. That’s why he did the body swap with buddy, would like to see how Yuji uses that. Sukuna’s new DE was a surprise. For whatever reason I feel like if this DE fail, the merger will happen next. & with shrine Sukuna has multiple DE? Or was this just a more advanced version of his own?. Fuga is now active, WTH does Yuji have in the stash to deal with that!!!

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So Yuji has blood manipulation, cleve & Soul manipulation: body swap. Soul manipulation has to have something to do with his arms changing, so maybe he has a lesser version of Mahito’s CT. Adding simple domain to his arsenal wasn’t a surprise. That’s why he did the body swap with buddy, would like to see how Yuji uses that. Sukuna’s new DE was a surprise. For whatever reason I feel like if this DE fail, the merger will happen next. & with shrine Sukuna has multiple DE? Or was this just a more advanced version of his own?. Fugo is now active, WTH does Yuji have in the stash to deal with that!!!
Body Swap is Ui Ui’s technique not Goatji

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So Yuji has blood manipulation, cleve & Soul manipulation: body swap. Soul manipulation has to have something to do with his arms changing, so maybe he has a lesser version of Mahito’s CT. Adding simple domain to his arsenal wasn’t a surprise. That’s why he did the body swap with buddy, would like to see how Yuji uses that. Sukuna’s new DE was a surprise. For whatever reason I feel like if this DE fail, the merger will happen next. & with shrine Sukuna has multiple DE? Or was this just a more advanced version of his own?. Fugo is now active, WTH does Yuji have in the stash to deal with that!!!
Unless some really crazy happen, that bypass a binding vow, the merger won't happen till everyone dies

Dunno, Fuga in the last panel doesn't have much impact for me because its a cliffhanger
If he did it during the chapter and then we had seem the impact on Yuji, was one thing.

We still don't know much about this DE till translation, mainly because one guy that got the leakers early too was a fraud that trolled everyone.

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Raw

TCB translation probably coming soon
Dis they say the were working on it this soon?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dis they say the were working on it this soon?
TCB has a record of starting translation soon as the raw is obtained

I guess who taught that Sukuna CT aren't related to Kitchen, was wrong

But makes sense
So if it's related to shrine, maybe Yuji can use in the future

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
TCB alson has a record at doing the translation of JJK only once they delivered One Piece and MHA, JJK is third priority. Last week raw also dropped on Thursday but they delivered chapter in the late hours of Friday.

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The AI translation is funny.
Let's wait for a better version to really see the conversation and thoughts.
It is very strange to me that Sukuna is trying to use his Fire only now after been beaten real hard by Yuji. The technique didn't give me impact in that last panel, still, I don't see anybody there surviving this in the next chapter and if they survive it will be called bs :-_-
For me this is a problem when you have a prolonged fight like this. Nothing is a surprise anymore, not even when the MC "awakens" or the main villain "gets serious" at this point most of us just want the fight to end in any ways possible so we can move on.
This is the same sensation i had when Nobara died or Gojo was cut in half to fit a smaller coffin: the sensation of something that wasn't necessary.
In Gojo's case i can understand because we know if Gojo was still alive, the others wouldn't have a chance to show up and do something before the manga ends, but Nobara? Dafuq was that for? I miss ma gal :(

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Another BS move Sukuna used for a golden week cliffhanger.
What a great surprise you guys. 😀
We knew Sukuna knew how to manipulate fire since the days of Shibuya. In fact everyone was wondering when he would do it.

It is very strange to me that Sukuna is trying to use his Fire only now after been beaten real hard by Yuji. The technique didn't give me impact in that last panel, still, I don't see anybody there surviving this in the next chapter and if they survive it will be called bs :-_-
Why shouldn't they survive?

Sinister22

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yuji having the ability to copy CT when eating other cursed objects should make people realize by now that Sukuna has it too. The slashes may perhaps even be Yuji's original CT but when Sukuna ate his body, was able to use it as his own.
So basically, thousands of years ago, Sukuna may have ingested a lot of other cursed objects too or even people as we see with Megumi.
So the merger of all curses with Sukuna will definitely let him become a curse god. Yuji may then perhaps unlock something else, DE that flips the world upside down.

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
TCB has a record of starting translation soon as the raw is obtained

It doesnt work like that, they have their own raw provider different from the public one that shares it elsewhere and just like korwin already said they leave JJK for last after mha and one piece, i wouldnt expect thei scans within the next 30 hours.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuji having the ability to copy CT when eating other cursed objects should make people realize by now that Sukuna has it too. The slashes may perhaps even be Yuji's original CT but when Sukuna ate his body, was able to use it as his own.
So basically, thousands of years ago, Sukuna may have ingested a lot of other cursed objects too or even people as we see with Megumi.
So the merger of all curses with Sukuna will definitely let him become a curse god. Yuji may then perhaps unlock something else, DE that flips the world upside down.
?????????????????????

Sukuna didn't eat Yuji lol
The slashes are Sukuna's CT, remember that he used his Domain against a finger bearer?
How could be that the slashes were Yuji's and then all of sudden he could even use DE lol

Sukuna doesn't have the power of eating objects like Yuji

Yuji has it because of Kenjaku
Kenjaku created Yuji
So that he could eat the fingers and restrain Sukuna and also engrave Sukuna's powers onto his body.
That's why he could get the paintings powers

Almost nothing that's u said makes sense
Megumi wasn't eaten, Sukuna entered his body, that's why he used 10S against Yorozu and Gojo

Sukuna doesn't even want to merge with the Tengen fusion. He want to battle.
He said it before fight Yuji and Sukuna

Another moment of "tell me u don't read this work without actually telling"

Sinister22

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
?????????????????????

Sukuna didn't eat Yuji lol
The slashes are Sukuna's CT, remember that he used his Domain against a finger bearer?
How could be that the slashes were Yuji's and then all of sudden he could even use DE lol

Sukuna doesn't have the power of eating objects like Yuji

Yuji has it because of Kenjaku
Kenjaku created Yuji
So that he could eat the fingers and restrain Sukuna and also engrave Sukuna's powers onto his body.
That's why he could get the paintings powers

Almost nothing that's u said makes sense
Megumi wasn't eaten, Sukuna entered his body, that's why he used 10S against Yorozu and Gojo

Sukuna doesn't even want to merge with the Tengen fusion. He want to battle.
He said it before fight Yuji and Sukuna

Another moment of "tell me u don't read this work without actually telling"
in case you missed it, They are soul twins. Sukuna said so in 257 that he ate his twin brother.
Yuji being a "twin" may explain the ability of Sukuna being able to incorporate other souls CT as his( same with megumi's case )
this also explains why Sukuna has multiple CTs. The possibility of his twin brother having a unique CT that he absorbed.

If this still doesnt make sense to you I don't know what would.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna used slash since the beginning, on the flashback of Yorozu fight we can see he using on her.

in case you missed it, They are soul twins. Sukuna said so in 257 that he ate his twin brother.
Yuji being a "twin" may explain the ability of Sukuna being able to incorporate other souls CT as his( same with megumi's case )
this also explains why Sukuna has multiple CTs. The possibility of his twin brother having a unique CT that he absorbed.

No bro, the twin soul was Yuji father not Yuji itself...

Last edited:

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
IT IS, the flashback is all about that!

Edit : It could be a mistranslation as Ui Ui can talk about HIS technique of teleportation who can teleport souls also
So it wasn't Yuji's power, as many thought?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So it wasn't Yuji's power, as many thought?
Yep

They aren't twins, as my fellow colleague stated

This doesn't make any sense

And he can use Megumi CT because he possessed Megumi body, lol

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Body Swap is Ui Ui’s technique not Goatji
Thank you for that clarification, but I still don’t understand, how he can do that with his arms

Unless some really crazy happen, that bypass a binding vow, the merger won't happen till everyone dies

Dunno, Fuga in the last panel doesn't have much impact for me because its a cliffhanger
If he did it during the chapter and then we had seem the impact on Yuji, was one thing.

We still don't know much about this DE till translation, mainly because one guy that got the leakers early too was a fraud that trolled everyone.
I think Choso will sacrifice himself & take the hit from Fuga. Causing Yuji to benefit from his death in some way & Yuji absorbs him & gain perfect blood control manipulation.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That Choso doesn't have any more plot on the history makes sense, sacrifing himself o upgrade Yuji also makes sense, but i dunno if a blood manipulation will help the way that things are going... Choso already tried supernova and Sukuna ignored.