Discussion - Just read Chapter 105, Hella Depressed *SPOILERS* | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Just read Chapter 105, Hella Depressed *SPOILERS*

CyberBear

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've fallen way behind on reading this manga, I kinda lost touch with it then decided to pick it back up again. However, when I reached chapter 105 a few days ago, I was shocked to see Sasha killed off. Sasha was probably my favorite character and I am extremely sad to see her go. Normally I go on forums like this immediately after something like this happens and I find some comfort in knowing that I am not alone. Unfortunately, in this scenario, I am quite late and this is probably old news by now. Basically, I'm pretty depressed and I'm just trying to talk about it and maybe seak some closure.

AriesNoShion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
haaa been there dude! We all loved Sasha, she was such a treat. And as i don't know where you are with your grief process, ill tell you that, without spoiling anything I hope:

-denial: Isayama is pretty clear, there is no coming back from what you saw. SnK is the type of manga (it's more a seinen than a shonen imo) with miraculous resurrection (or you have to be Eren). She was one of the sweetest thing and now she s gone.

-anger: Don't worry, her death won't be in vain. No cheap meaning as "when you gain something you must be prepared to lose something". The smear this godess made is powerful and won't be forgotten soon. She had huge impacts on so any lives who are meant to make great things.

-bargaining: yes they have been careless but Gabi is a warrior and took a shot and got it. Thre was not much to do. (even if i would be less sad if Jean / Connie took it...)

-depression: it's the end of her life but not of her story, we learn a lot of things about her. And frankly even if it stinks a little every time, that's a pretty good tribute to the good person she was.

I felt your pain, but soon acceptance mate, you ll see that even behind this kind of black shit there is a good side of this turn of events.

CyberBear

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
haaa been there dude! We all loved Sasha, she was such a treat. And as i don't know where you are with your grief process, ill tell you that, without spoiling anything I hope:

-denial: Isayama is pretty clear, there is no coming back from what you saw. SnK is the type of manga (it's more a seinen than a shonen imo) with miraculous resurrection (or you have to be Eren). She was one of the sweetest thing and now she s gone.

-anger: Don't worry, her death won't be in vain. No cheap meaning as "when you gain something you must be prepared to lose something". The smear this godess made is powerful and won't be forgotten soon. She had huge impacts on so any lives who are meant to make great things.

-bargaining: yes they have been careless but Gabi is a warrior and took a shot and got it. Thre was not much to do. (even if i would be less sad if Jean / Connie took it...)

-depression: it's the end of her life but not of her story, we learn a lot of things about her. And frankly even if it stinks a little every time, that's a pretty good tribute to the good person she was.

I felt your pain, but soon acceptance mate, you ll see that even behind this kind of black shit there is a good side of this turn of events.
Wow, thanks a lot, I often thought about the stages of grief during the past few days, and if I would ever progress through them. It really helps me when I talk to somebody who has gone through the same thing I have, so again thank you so much. I really appreciate it,