Fantasy - Kaido VS Garp | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Kaido VS Garp

Who wins & what difficulty?

• Kaido Extreme Diff

• Kaido High Diff

• Kaido Mid Diff

• Garp Extreme Diff

• Garp High Diff

• Garp Mid Diff

Results are only viewable after voting.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Kaido vs Marineford Garp.
Who wins? Why?

I Vote Kaido Mid Diff.
Garp is older than WB. He’s not = to Roger anymore. Old ppl do not have their prime stamina anymore, they won’t last.

Garp imo is Yonkou lv but not stronger than Kaido. Kaido imo is physically stronger so is his haki….It would be similar to before Luffy used his last G4..I see Garp pushing Kaido that far with Kaido coming out a clear winner due to power & stamina.

Last edited:

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Old WB in meds ~ old Garp >= Kaido

Garp wins with extreme diff

But maybe I'm wrong. Whitebeard still had his DF mastery which is relatively unaffected by old age. While Garp is pure stats

_goshi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Old WB in meds ~ old Garp
I don't agree with this. To me Prime Roger = Prime WB = Prime Garp. I don't think Garp aged worse than his former equals to the point of him losing to a med-addled WB during the the Marineford War.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I don't agree with this. To me Prime Roger = Prime WB = Prime Garp. I don't think Garp aged worse than his former equals to the point of him losing to a med-addled WB during the the Marineford War.
Stay on topic please. You didn’t give your opinion on Kaido Vs Garp.I understand the correlation of Garp & WB. But let’s focus on how or why Garp would lose or win against Kaido.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Going with Kaido.

Garp can put up a good scrap, likely, but his age will likely bring him down. Garp is strong, no doubt, still among the strongest in the series, but I feel like he would eventually go down against characters still in their prime, ala Kaido. I feel like Rayleigh's recent comments about his chances against BB lend a bit of credence to this. They are legends for a reason, but at the end of the day, they can't escape time and they've made it clear that they are past their prime levels of power.

Rmstorm

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Hybrid Kaido Thunder Bagua, a Giant G5 Luffy’s face through Onigashima’s rooftop.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
We dont know much about Garp but at this point I expect a man who competed with Roger to have Advanced conquerors haki and insane armament. It was said he could flatten mountains
I give it to Kaido extreme diff!

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
We dont know much about Garp but at this point I expect a man who competed with Roger Ki k to have Advanced conquerors haki and insane armament. It was said he could flatten mountains
I give it to Kaido extreme diff!
We haven’t seen Garp in action much. We know more than enough about the Hero of the Marine.

My agenda with this thread and discussion that follows..Is that it doesn’t make sense for Old Men not in their primes to be able to defeat This era’s strongest.

The Japanese highly respect their elderly. As why they are so commonly in manga/anime Badasses, or still very strong. One Piece has its inconsistency with the power Scailing . But I can’t see the Old Legends. WB* seems to have held his spot because of his DF

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think old garp is somewhere in the yonko tier. It really depends how strong kaido actually is. We’ve only seen him really fight low yonko to non yonko tiers which over hyped him tbh. People put kaido as high yonko tier for no reason just because he put up a good fight. His opponents were kinda weak though.im also certain kaido loses to g5 luffy 90% of the time even if they’re both on 100%. If kaido is high yonko tier he beats garp if he’s medium to low yonko tier he draws or loses.

Also when I mean weak I mean as far as the yonko tier goes they were weak. G5 luffy obviously isn’t but kaido had a poor showing vs g5 tbh. He got soundly beaten

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I think old garp is somewhere in the yonko tier. It really depends how strong kaido actually is. We’ve only seen him really fight low yonko to non yonko tiers which over hyped him tbh. People put kaido as high yonko tier for no reason just because he put up a good fight. His opponents were kinda weak though.im also certain kaido loses to g5 luffy 90% of the time even if they’re both on 100%. If kaido is high yonko tier he beats garp if he’s medium to low yonko tier he draws or loses.

Also when I mean weak I mean as far as the yonko tier goes they were weak. G5 luffy obviously isn’t but kaido had a poor showing vs g5 tbh. He got soundly beaten
**Side note about Kaido…Kaido Vs G5 Luffy

Kaido compared to his fellow Yonkou Big Mom flexed & imposed his will a lot more.

Kaido also completed a gauntlet like none other in the series….You are being disingenuous to say nobody was strong in Wano….All of the SN were strong…Also WB when faced with a higher tier of opponents, didn’t defeat anyone of stature.

G5 vs Kaido…Re-read that fight please. It’s poor writing the way Kaido lost.

Kaido dominated the fight over G5 Luffy…only to lose to a stupid giant fist…So yea G5 wins again. Because Oda cemented this PIS/WIS.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah, I changed my mind.

Kaido wins with high-extreme diff

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
**Side note about Kaido…Kaido Vs G5 Luffy

Kaido compared to his fellow Yonkou Big Mom flexed & imposed his will a lot more.

Kaido also completed a gauntlet like none other in the series….You are being disingenuous to say nobody was strong in Wano….All of the SN were strong…Also WB when faced with a higher tier of opponents, didn’t defeat anyone of stature.

G5 vs Kaido…Re-read that fight please. It’s poor writing the way Kaido lost.

Kaido dominated the fight over G5 Luffy…only to lose to a stupid giant fist…So yea G5 wins again. Because Oda cemented this PIS/WIS.
i'm not sure it's poor writing i think it's just sound logi g5>kaido. and no the SN were weak tbh, not inuniverse weak. But as far as the yonko tier goes they were to weak to be in the tier before the raid to becoming low yonko tier in kidd and law's case and mid-high? in luffy's case but luffy started the fight as a weak opponent compared to the yonko kaido. Like kaido gets no hype for beating the sn's besides g5 luffy

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
i'm not sure it's poor writing i think it's just sound logi g5>kaido. and no the SN were weak tbh, not inuniverse weak. But as far as the yonko tier goes they were to weak to be in the tier before the raid to becoming low yonko tier in kidd and law's case and mid-high? in luffy's case but luffy started the fight as a weak opponent compared to the yonko kaido. Like kaido gets no hype for beating the sn's besides g5 luffy
I will agree to this disagree because, We’re discussing a major Character from Wano & Wano Events…An Arc with many criticisms.

Back on topic. Garp is about to showcase what he can do in his old age.

My bet is still on Kaido. Thunder Bagua’s efficiency is 99% Kaido isn’t invulnerable. But I doubt Garp could take that many attacks and go the distance we seen Kaido go. Not current Garp

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I will agree to this disagree because, We’re discussing a major Character from Wano & Wano Events…An Arc with many criticisms.

Back on topic. Garp is about to showcase what he can do in his old age.

My bet is still on Kaido. Thunder Bagua’s efficiency is 99% Kaido isn’t invulnerable. But I doubt Garp could take that many attacks and go the distance we seen Kaido go. Not current Garp
Garp will probably have stamina issues due to his age so any long term fight kaido wins, but i think Garp would be tanking hits without much issue in the early, i'm almost certain garp would have superior haki to Kaido not by much but atleast to the point where trading blows isn't good for kaido. Kaido's endurance is insane though. And as i said i don't think garp has good stamina.

but Garp's haki should be comparable to rodger's which is superior to kaido's and strength of one's haki doesn't seem the impact by age as long as one is healthy.

here is another question if rodger didn't get sick do you think he could handle kaido in his current age @XXGenesis ?

Last edited:

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Garp will probably have stamina issues due to his age so any long term fight kaido wins, but i think Garp would be tanking hits without much issue in the early, i'm almost certain garp would have superior haki to Kaido not by much but atleast to the point where trading blows isn't good for kaido. Kaido's endurance is insane though. And as i said i don't think garp has good stamina.

but Garp's haki should be comparable to rodger's which is superior to kaido's and strength of one's haki doesn't seem the impact by age as long as one is healthy.

here is another question if rodger didn't get sick do you think he could handle kaido in his current age @XXGenesis ?
No.

Roger/WB/Garp are the Top of the Yonkou/Admiral Spectrum…Them in their old Age they fall to the lower end of that spectrum imo.