Second Round - Kama vs. Makoto Nijima | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round Kama vs. Makoto Nijima

Who wins?

• Kama

• Makoto Nijima

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Kama
FGO
Makoto Nijima
Persona 5

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lets get that party started

Campaign was here: Campaign
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah well i got a time for an additional campaign so why not:

Makoto is nice for every weather. She has not a particular attentionseeking fashionstyle, but never a bad one. Look at this example:

Laid back and nice, but with that tight pants still something to look forward too. 👌

Or what do to in winter or rainy days?

A hoodie is never bad right guys? And as you can see on her shoulder. Its only the hoodie. So keep her warm and entertained.

Did i mention her phantomthiefname? Its Queen. Since thieves are anonymous and need a fittting name to their persona. The group gave her the name Queen. Acknowledging her superiority in all fields. 😎

Release yourself from the false waifus of this world and break your chains. Be a good jon snow and vote for your Queen.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

Campaign I

What is True love ?

The Goddess of Love Kama

So to start this off, I will begin talking about who Kama actually is as almost no one knows about her

Kama is a goddess of love that originated from Hinduism, or to be more specific for European understanding she the cupid version in Hinduism
She is someone who sends love to all without receiving any back
The universe

Mara her other self, is Demon king representing the more lustful side of love or bad side

Ironically

As the goddess of love, she hates love, she has seen how bad things can go with love and not to mention love often times comes with desires
A contradiction
Often times her hatred for love is a reflection of her own opinion about herself

"I am Kama. The god of love. ...Sigh. Needless to say, it is just the worst. Love is something that would disappear like a māyā(illusion) if you were to just blow on it. To be ruling over something like that, there should be a limit to futility too."

And so currently she taking a vacation from her job

"How ridiculous...I am sick of working for the sake of others' affections and love."

But as contradictory it is, She as the goddess of love, is secretly wishes to be loved
And learn true love while overcoming her trauma of love
You see, kama kinda got incinerated by shiva because she did her job as the goddess of love
That's what the flames in her body represent
A victim scars

Her True Personality

Kama at first appears as someone who is apathetic but also when something interesting appears she could love to tease it

Or in her own words, make them fall into depravity

What she forgot about is when someone put all their stats into attack points, her defense is gonna be none

And so kama who wants to tempt you, usually her plans gets her to self destruct for she herself is very weak to being loved

And so it is my calling to love her

In the end, you end up with the most wholesome interaction because of her personality of hoping for love
All she hopes for is that ritsuka keep staying by her side without hating her

In other words, she is a tsundere and a cute one at that
she isn't the usual time of tsundere that act baka I don't like you or act violent

But the type that acts like they don't care but they very weak to being teased
Wanting to realize the rule of "push and pull" even tho she weak to wholesome attention

I mean her nickname in the fandom is literally Nugget, Our lovely Nugget

I'm well aware that usually campaigners show the side of the waifu that give love to their husbando
But Kama is a waifu that had enough of only giving love to others without receiving any

After all, Love shouldn't be one-sided but instead both should be on the receiving side at the same time

In the end, beauty should be shared
And couldn't you wanna watch the beauty of the universe together with your loved one ?

Her Design

Kama actually is a sakura face, if that isn't obvious, she takes the form of dark sakura as both kama and sakura are victims in their lifetime and their relation to love

But to the juicy part
Kama as the goddess of love can actually take on any form of your preference

whatever you're into, are you into loli form but not that loli (she not flat)

we got your preference sky

Do you think medium is premium

Well you're in luck

Or are you into the famous Ara Ara form

No worries, we also got that covered

Do you wish to see Kama more clothed?
Redrop her illustrator and designer have been blessing us with multiple choice to choose from
Honestly, he may be one of the few illustrators that keeps gifting us new designs without the need for it as usually illustrator only does these when FGO tell them to
But he does it on the regular with and without
Thank you ReDrop for gifting us the best art of Kama

She can also rock that hoodie

Not to mention her dresses :wtf

There also the fact Kama is accompanied by a parakeet, you see history depicts Kama as someone who rides a big parakeet while on the job
In FGO this is represented by her second ascension where her clothes are designed like parakeets and she with a bunch of smaller parakeets

So you're gonna be accompanied with birdie with kama

I hope you guys liked my campaign for Kama, took a while as I such in English, the people that know me knows how confusing my writing can be because of grammar problems

I hope you enjoyed this campaign and now you have a clear picture on who Kama

I could appreciate it if you show her your support by voting her
After all she is a girl that could give everything for you if you love her

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wait wait. So Kamas counterpart is... Mara...? Like the penis-chariot in the shin megami tensei universe?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Wait wait. So Kamas counterpart is... Mara...? Like the penis-chariot in the shin megami tensei universe?
Oh no don't remind of me that :XD
I was happy forgetting that fact

Yes and no, kama and mara are technically different people but mara is sealed in kama by shiva, they both represent different side of love and different religions, kama is from Hinduism meanwhile mara is from Buddhism
Because reasons in FGO Mara manage to surface more in kama after breaking of her seal, it's why kama isn't summoned as an archer or a rider but as an assassin

This is Kama/Mara but as mara personality more surfaced

Fate decided to fuse both lore of kama and mara and relate them to each others as they both different representation of love
One is sacrificial love that give love to all and the other is lustful love

In the end this isn't shin megami tensei lore but fate lore
If we talking shin megami tensei, best girl is alice

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You just made it worse. 🤣 Now the penis-chariot is sealed inside her?

Can we btw ackowledge the fact, that on the day i made a post of Makoto being a queen, another Queen died?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You just made it worse. 🤣 Now the penis-chariot is sealed inside her?
I mean it's technically isn't that in fate lore so :catshrug

Can we btw ackowledge the fact, that on the day i made a post of Makoto being a queen, another Queen died?
Imagine the immortal queen dying
I seriously believe she go on an other 10 years

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
For those who dont want to vote for Makoto, may i ask why? 😄

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
For those who dont want to vote for Makoto, may i ask why? 😄
You may ask.

Beautiful demon queen type who has some gap moe stuff going on with regards to vanilla love. That checks a lot of boxes. Not to mention as an FGO player she is indeed a great character.

That said, I did pick the Makoto romance option when I was playing Persona 5. Wasn't entirely thrilled with it though. That damages her case a bit for me.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You may ask.

Beautiful demon queen type who has some gap moe stuff going on with regards to vanilla love. That checks a lot of boxes. Not to mention as an FGO player she is indeed a great character.

That said, I did pick the Makoto romance option when I was playing Persona 5. Wasn't entirely thrilled with it though. That damages her case a bit for me.
Oh i understand. Her route was more to help her friend then herself. She didnt had so much problems beside her dead father. But that is a plus in my opinion, since a future with her is very promising.

I dont find a goddess who is desperate for love so interetint honestly. I would prefer Aphrodite fron record of ragnarok 😎👌

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
This is how it felt like going into makoto route

Honestly i never was a makoto fan even while playing the game, never understood her popularity as i felt all the other girls were better than her
She a great character yea, i feel like she could be shonen MC in an other story but dating ehhh not really

I will go friendzone route with makoto thanks

Not only that but anyone who was shitting on my best boi ryuji is in the red zone for me, and she one of those that does, even if not as much when she joined the team

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I totally get the Makotohype, she was the matureroute without being a halfsexworker like kawakami(2nd best girl). She isnt a model like Ann, not emotional dependend like futaba or whatever haru was. But she is a solid choice, since she knows what she can and has everything from the basics checked.

Looks? Checked.
intelligence? checked.
badass? checked.
hot sister? checked

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
There also the fact Kama is accompanied by a parakeet, you see history depicts Kama as someone who rides a big parakeet while on the job
In FGO this is represented by her second ascension where her clothes are designed like parakeets and she with a bunch of smaller parakeets

So you're gonna be accompanied with birdie with kama

She has good taste, damn that makes things more difficult :lambirb

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hot sister, noo that's the worst part, it keep shoving in my face that sae isn't dateable :emobirb

She has good taste, damn that makes things more difficult :lambirb
Roberta reincarnation may be among those birdie lambu, she is a goddess afterall
And of love at that

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hot sister, noo that's the worst part, it keep shoving in my face that sae isn't dateable
Sae is the view into Makotos future. Strong, damn beautiful and lets be honest her shadowform was the best.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ohhh! Sakura with more personality quirks! :kappa:cheez

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ohhh! Sakura with more personality quirks! :kappa:cheez
Makoto? 🤔 Besides hand to hand combat i dont see any parallels.

Kama on the other side... wants terribly to be loved(by sasuke) .

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Makoto? 🤔 Besides hand to hand combat i dont see any parallels.

Kama on the other side... wants terribly to be loved(by sasuke) .
Nooooo he talking fate sakura my man

Who even remembers naruto sakura

I guess you never watched fate, I'm surprised

Btw about kama, you're making it seem like wanting love is a bad thing my man xD
She not going around and requesting to be loved but wish to know love as ironically she is a goddess of love that doesn't know love herself but only grant others love

She a tsundere, and a cool one at that
The gap moe part shine when you tease her but she usually isn't like that

Her usual personality with especially the ones that she doesn't care about is this

What's special is how cute her hidden personality is that she shows only to the one she love and only them

So you be getting a cool waifu that only to you will see her moe side while she acts dominant infront of others

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Yea I'm also curious who his best girl is

Tho deep down we all know it's ryuji

Status
Not open for further replies.