Voting Round 1 - Katarina Claes vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Katarina Claes vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

Vote for the best Waifu

• Katarina Claes

• Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Katarina Claes
Otome Game no Hametsu Flag Shika
Nai Akuyaku Reijō ni Tensei Shiteshimatta…
Tsukasa Tsukuyomi
Tonikaku Kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tsukasa looks like Karma and Nagisa’s love child. Might be enough to get my vote

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Before anything:

- ̗̀ Part I ̖́-

Introduction:
The wife from the moon

Tsukasa is a mysterious girl who saved a guy (her future husband) from an accident.
She's a level-headed, cool and calm girl that at first it's viewed as "an ice-queen" who shows no mercy to any situation.
However, Tsukasa quickly shows the many faces she has, from the moment she falls in love with the boy she ended up saving, she proves to be
a fun, kind and loveable waifu and person in general.

Tsukasa-chan is actually a canon/official wife, she shows everyday how she acts in both her married and general life, proving over and over again why she's the ideal girl for any person.
She's an immortal girl who has lived many experiences in life, making her an experienced waifu who needs no man to save her, even if she will want you to be by her side; she's skilled with swords and is used to dangerous situations, however, that's not the only cool and nice thing to say about her.

Tsukasa-chan has a huge love for movies, games and pop-culture in general, so much that she gets sad for having no TV or excited for going to the cinema or anime events.

But as said before, she's still a level-headed girl, such a being stubborn and no-trusting sometimes, managing to be pretty cold in certain situations, in the no-hesitation of being the protective girl she has always been.

But over all the things mentioned before, she's a loveable girl who will always be honest by you, be kind and show her good side everytime she can.

Such as pointing your best sides, no matter what...

...As well as being very honest sometimes

So you have it:
-A cool waifu
-A loveable waifu
-A weeb waifu who will enjoy anime, manga and games with you
-A badass/warrior waifu
-A waifu who will support, care and save you no matter what

She's not from a very known series or anything, but please give her chance, I promise her character is worth it :blush

Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Will be working on campaign today, need to pick something up first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Our lady Katarina truly has the hallmarks of a villainess, something I truly cherish in female character designs,

But after hitting her head, she remembers her past as the monkey girl and realizes she was down the path to her doom.

From her on, she does everything she can to avoid her doom. Such as being a sisterly figure to her adopted brother Kieth

... and becoming a farmer

Of course, her extreme self-preservation has turned her into a black hole where everyone in the main cast loves her.

Which of course leads her to being nicknamed by the fan base as "Bakarina", as she is completely unaware of the queues and fact she saved her hide already.

This is the end of part 1 of why Katarina is best girl, I will be back with more later.

OHOHOHHOHOHO~

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tsukasa looks like Karma and Nagisa’s love child. Might be enough to get my vote
She really does! :lmao

Guess I'll vote for Tsukasa, gives me better vibes. Nothing against Katarina tho, she seems nice aswell.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
PART 2:

Another thing that I really love about Katarina is her interactions with Gerald.

Out of everyone, she does the most to avert her bad end with Gerald, even as creating a toy snake (his childhood weakness).

The dude is blatantly in love with her, yet she hilariously fears him the most.

And even when she acknowledges the difference the game and reality, she still sees him as the "Sadistic Prince"

Maybe one day she will realize she already has earned her happy end and become his destined queen

(Unless Kieth continues to cockblock, lol)

Speaking of Keith, he was supposed to be the playboy route but his sister turned him into the ultimate gentleman.

I honestly like her interaction with Kieth, her initial decision to be the kind sister to him made their family life better (their parents genuinely fall in love with each other after clearing up a miscommunication).

Tomorrow I will talk about the other "rivals" females and the last two capture targets (Alan, Nicol) and their interaction with Katarina.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
A patient girl

A girl who cares

A :hurr girl

A fangirl

A warrior girl

A dorky girl

A proud girl

A girl who saves

A girl in love

A girl who suffered in the past,

But who still looks at the best of everything, no matter what

ੈ✩‧₊˚ The moon girl ੈ✩‧₊˚

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Part 3

So Katarina in the game didn't have connections with Mary, Sophie, Alan, and Nicol, but Bakarina has made friends with all of them.

With Mary, she was basically bullied by her sisters. It was at the tea party she befriended Mary over gardening.

Of course, this got the attention of Alan, who accused her of stealing his fiancee',

This led to the numerous competions with Katarina Claes, which developed into a friendship.

Katarina and Sophia's relationship seems to be the deepest, since they both enjoy Romance novels. Hell, Katarina thinks they would be fellow Otakus in her old world, just like with Aachan.

Then there is Nicol, who is the insecure/introverted type. Her relationship with him falls more in line with the plot of the extrovert adopting the introvert. It's rather cute, tbh,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just going to post Villainess X Heroine stuff for Part 4.

To say the least, the epitome of Bakarina is not knowing you love flagged the intended heroine.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I pick Tsukasa!

Both campaigns are good. From the descriptions I just happened to find Tsukasa better.

Status
Not open for further replies.