Shounen - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira | Page 58 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Aramire

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: Reborn! Hangout Thread

I'm not quite sure about it. But seeing the title, I am positive that the main character is a detective.

Thuwa25

Reaction score
Country
Australia

I don't know anything about Bleach Anime supposed comeback and it doesn't look like the remaining arcs of KHR are going to be animated either. So far all we got is a vomic of the Simon Arc / Inheritance Ceremony Arc and, unfortunately, I doubt we'll get anything more - personally I want to see something like an OVA of the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, but that's just my wishful thinking. :sad
here is the info : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/threads/147296-Bleach-Anime-is-COMING-BACK-!!-!-!

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand

I don't know anything about Bleach Anime supposed comeback and it doesn't look like the remaining arcs of KHR are going to be animated either. So far all we got is a vomic of the Simon Arc / Inheritance Ceremony Arc and, unfortunately, I doubt we'll get anything more - personally I want to see something like an OVA of the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, but that's just my wishful thinking. :sad
While I liike the curse of the rainbow arc, I don't think the ending is particularly satisfying. The ending just don't feel "complete". I rather they do OVA of Simon arc in that regards.

Aramire

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Bleach is far more popular compare to Reborn!, so I'm not surprise if the anime continues again that fast... With the recent ranks of both Inheritance Ceremony Arc and Curse of the Rainbow Arc, I decided not to get my hopes high for the continuation of Reborn! anime...

Thuwa25

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Bleach is far more popular compare to Reborn!, so I'm not surprise if the anime continues again that fast... With the recent ranks of both Inheritance Ceremony Arc and Curse of the Rainbow Arc, I decided not to get my hopes high for the continuation of Reborn! anime...
i think bleach and reborn have big fan bases. but for reborn i think the shimon/inheritance arc was a good on but the rainbow arc was ok but it did't tie all the loose ends. but i think the reborn manga sequel might cover it before making its own loose ends...

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Wasn't said that the anime of Reborn! would have returned?
Or I'm just imaging things?

Aramire

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Yeah, but I think most of them are merely speculations, and I haven't seen any of official announcement.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Yeah, but I think most of them are merely speculations, and I haven't seen any of official announcement.
I see; that's too bad then. :(

MBVC

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

Thanks to the ending, I doubt we'll have any anime in the future. I still can't believe the ending just ended like that, it was really a disappointment from my personal opinion, at least the author should have moved the plot forward 10-20 years into the future.

Aramire

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I'm also very disappointed. There are still unexplained mysteries too... I wish Amano created a sequel to explain further...which is very unlikely going to happen...
Even if there'll be a sequel, it definitely would take several years to wait :(

Quenser

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

While I liike the curse of the rainbow arc, I don't think the ending is particularly satisfying. The ending just don't feel "complete".
I think we all agree here that the ending wasn't too satisfying. But I liked it despite that - maybe because I'm rather die-hard fan of KHR . I think it suited Tsuna - he didn't change much which is a good thing - he remained true to himself despite all the weird things he came through. And he still has a long way to go until he can become the mature , level-headed Vongola Decimo that we have seen a glimpse of in the Future Arc.

I rather they do OVA of Simon arc in that regards.
My main reason of wanting the Curse of the Rainbow OVA is that I can see the Arcobaleno fights animated. :) But Simon Arc had a lot of good moments too - the Inheritance Ceremony for example.

Is this Oneshot about an Hikikomori?
Seems fun. XD
First No-Good Tsuna, now a Hikikomori fellow? :D I feel it's going to be a fun read.

Last edited:

hdiuy

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Well according to others its a poster. But i figured i will translate abit of the text there, my japanese was never good to begin with not to mention i havn't touch it for a very long time so forgive me if i made a mistake.

-The 2 sensei will draw original illustration of battle mangas.
- The future 15th gen Vongola Boss. What if the 15th gen exist? How will the image be drawn?
-Amano Akira Sensei to draw ' Vongola XV Gen' Boss.

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

Huh? I just want to make sure that I'm not living in a parallel universe, I wonder wth the author is thinking after showing us the bad ending now she wants to jump into the future with the Vongola XV.

mak123

Reaction score
Country
Italy

He seems spade+basil XD

Quenser

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Well according to others its a poster. But i figured i will translate abit of the text there, my japanese was never good to begin with not to mention i havn't touch it for a very long time so forgive me if i made a mistake.

-The 2 sensei will draw original illustration of battle mangas.
- The future 15th gen Vongola Boss. What if the 15th gen exist? How will the image be drawn?
-Amano Akira Sensei to draw ' Vongola XV Gen' Boss.
Thanks, hdiuy . :^_^

Vongola XV ... He looks like a crossover between Basil ( hair ) & Tsuna - the face, posture and the main weapon - gloves / gauntlets. The flames are that of the Sky attribute but the blue color reminds me of Yamamoto's VG. I wonder how much room for a change and adaptation to the style of fighting does the Vongola Gear leave to it's wielder. :hmm

What else? We can clearly see the XV rip apart some kind of machine/robot, kinda like Tsuna did with Mosca during the Varia Arc.

And isn't that one of the Cervello Girls ( who is suspiciously similar to Bianchi ) I see in the background? :D

Last edited:

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

BTW, I believe the author's newest one shot is the prequel of Psycho Pass.

hdiuy

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Huh? I just want to make sure that I'm not living in a parallel universe, I wonder wth the author is thinking after showing us the bad ending now she wants to jump into the future with the Vongola XV.
Pretty sure its just a picture drawn with the idea of 'what-if the 15th gen existed?' .

mak123

Reaction score
Country
Italy

I just saw that there is a cervello in the background XD

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Could you post the pic again please?
I can't see it at all. :(

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

Psycho Pass is very similar to Minority Report.