Battle Round 1 - Keigo Atobe vs. Senku Ishigami | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 1 Keigo Atobe vs. Senku Ishigami

Who wins?

• Keigo Atobe

• Senku Ishigami

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Keigo Atobe
Prince of Tennis
Senku Ishigami
Dr. Stone

Last edited by a moderator:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I'm shocked, someone created an account and for 2 months and half didn't post only to come here and now to defend Atobe.

Alright, first of all, welcome to you all.

It's nice to have you here, and am very sure that you have come to be entertained

I will do my best at trying to fulfill your expectations, because i'm supporting one curious fellow

One who simply stands among all, thanks to his cognitive abilities and

Wha-!??

His abs! Obviously, healthy mind in a healthy body

Well, as a fair and quick intro for Senku. He's the Main Character/Protagonist of Dr. Stone, a manga by Inagaki Riichiro(writer) and Boichi(artist), and the story of it entails on the survivors of a flash of light that shone around the Earth, turning everyone to stone in 2017 -looking at the bright side, yea... Trump was also petrified, so :verily -, and our Senku was a highschooler that awoke in 5738 to strive in awakening every person affected by the petrifying light.

A husbando with red coloured eyes, 1.74cm tall, 19 years by now, and with zodiacal sign Capricorn. Or in other words, a man with a frank, serious and disciplined personality. He is without a doubt a man you can trust, a confident man, has great practicality and likes security and stability.

He's your choice!

Now, more importantly, this is war, so...

YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR ATOBE!!!

WHY??

Because if he chooses you as her waifu...

YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE FOR HIM!!!!

HE IS ALWAYS WITH KABAJI!!!

You would only bother their already tight relationship.

and

SENKU IS SINGLE <333

Choose Wisely!​

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Hm, unfortunately there might not be a very big campaign for Atobe...

Why?

BECAUSE WE DID A 3 PAGE CAMPAIGN AND HE GOT DISGUSTINGLY ROBBED

Just check there, everything we could say is there already. He is the best, you want him or you want to be him.

Dude is so good that HE MAKES PEOPLE RUN TO BUY MILK.

What would Senku sell, LEEK JUICE??? DISGUSTING.

No need to choose wisely, even choosing stupidly gives you an obvious answer.

THE WINNER WILL BE ATOBE.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm shocked, someone created an account and for 2 months and half didn't post only to come here and now to defend Atobe.

Alright, first of all, welcome to you all.

It's nice to have you here, and am very sure that you have come to be entertained

I will do my best at trying to fulfill your expectations, because i'm supporting one curious fellow

One who simply stands among all, thanks to his cognitive abilities and

Wha-!??

His abs! Obviously, healthy mind in a healthy body

Well, as a fair and quick intro for Senku. He's the Main Character/Protagonist of Dr. Stone, a manga by Inagaki Riichiro(writer) and Boichi(artist), and the story of it entails on the survivors of a flash of light that shone around the Earth, turning everyone to stone in 2017 -looking at the bright side, yea... Trump was also petrified, so :verily -, and our Senku was a highschooler that awoke in 5738 to strive in awakening every person affected by the petrifying light.

A husbando with red coloured eyes, 1.74cm tall, 19 years by now, and with zodiacal sign Capricorn.
SENKU IS SINGLE <333

Capricorn men can't control themselves and suffer from the Maddona Complex, no wonder he is single.

SENKU WANTS YOU, NOT TO BE WITH YOU.

Meanwhile Atobe has at least referred to his Libra sign, saying in Pair Puri volume 1 that Libra as a sign doesn't really represent him except for his elegance. This is a guy that clearly knows himself.

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
THE LOSER WILL BE SENKU

THE WINNER WILL BE ATOBE

Does Senku have a train? I don't think so. Does Senku have his own commercial selling cowtobe milk? Don't think so. Does Senku have his own real life hotel chambers? Guess!

I've already typed out all my feelings in the previous campaign but I want to reiterate. ATOBE is a legendary husband and to the people who don't realize this, that's your loss! This man owns a space station! He's an ice bender! He has X RAY vision! He's the richest guy on earth!

But underneath that he's a strong leader figure who knows the names and faces of the entire school body as the president. He attracts, guys, girls, in between and even animals! But Holy, what does he bring to the table as a Husbando?

Well if his monetary assets, superior looks, smarts and skills and the fact that he has a personal zoo hasn't won you over I don't know what will. Personality? Obviously ATOBE has the BEST personality. He's prideful and confident, yet caring. He donates to teams that aren't as well off as him, makes sure the future of his team will be well cared for and also has a dog. No bad person could own a dog.

Besides that Kabaji is his best friend, and is it wrong to imply that he loves hanging out with his dearest childhood friend? In fact, if you chose ATOBE as a husbando, you'd be blessed with Kabaji's presence, a kind and gentle giant. But this is not a campaign for Kabaji, but for ATOBE.

In any case, his amazingness even transcends fiction.

I've posted this before but the legendary Junichi Suwabe rose to fame because of ATOBE.

He's beauty he's grace and he'll kick you in your face (or elbow in Tezuka's case). They only cast the most talented guys for stage plays, that's how cool ATOBE is. (Get it? Because he's the Emperor of ICE? dunno man but EMPEROR OF ICE sure beats dr stone. Have fun taking a stone's pulse Senku)

pupiinaccho

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Qatar
too lazy to campaign hard, but vote for atobe thanks
-xoxo the person (unwillingly) labeled atobe kinnie by the entire fandom

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Capricorn men can't control themselves and suffer from the Maddona Complex, no wonder he is single.

Meanwhile Atobe has at least referred to his Libra sign, saying in Pair Puri volume 1 that Libra as a sign doesn't really represent him except for his elegance. This is a guy that clearly knows himself.
@Juviii we're a growing legion!

Carmella

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Okay time to get serious. Changing my display pic to support the ONE AND ONLY ATOBE KEIGO!!!!

First of all, I don't need to iterate on how magnificent Atobe is. Look at this official manga panel:

Seriously. Atobe doesn't even need to lift a finger or even say a single word. Ladies from far and wide will just automatically come running to him as everyone knows about how freaking amazing (and filthy rich) he is. Even guys are hoping Atobe will turn gay just for them.

As mentioned by the other campaigner above, and in the previous 2018 campaign, Atobe hands down easily beat out at least 90% of fictional characters by default from the sheer AMOUNT of real life merch and tributes dedicated JUST for him. A real life train named after him??? A real life hotel campaign just in his name (proof: https://home.ikebukuro.kokosil.net/en/archives/76639) ???

What is this madness?! He's not even the main character and his level of charisma overshadows just about almost any other anime character you can think of. He is also so BLOODY rich that he can buy anything and everything that is legally, or even illegally, possible.

Not to mention - Atobe himself is extremely talented across diverse fields and is someone you do NOT want to mess with. He literally has X-ray vision, he is good at every single school subject (especially Greek and German!?), can do sky diving, ballroom dancing, fly fishing, horse riding... *inserts some other expensive activity here that only rich people can afford

Anyway

THE WINNER WILL BE ATOBE!!! THE LOSER WILL BE SENKU!! THERE IS NO CONTEST!!!

Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile

The Whole Puripuri forum here!!?

Your social abilities resemble to the ones as a religious cult

SCARY!

Nah,

It doesn't matter,

Because:

Hm, unfortunately there might not be a very big campaign for Atobe...

Why?

BECAUSE WE DID A 3 PAGE CAMPAIGN AND HE GOT DISGUSTINGLY ROBBED

Just check there, everything we could say is there already. He is the best, you want him or you want to be him.
@Battou final post

Oh, sorry, guys! Your worked so well, glad to see your guts!

Dude is so good that HE MAKES PEOPLE RUN TO BUY MILK.

What would Senku sell, LEEK JUICE??? DISGUSTING.
Leek Juice?
Oh no, Senku's got his own...

and he doesn't sells it, he

GIVES IT FOR NOTHING, TOTALLY FREE!

Reading the 3 volume of Dr. Stone tells you the ingredients to make it.
So it simple if you ever expect Atobe to give you some of the milk money

:catshrug:catshrug:catshrug

No need to choose wisely, even choosing stupidly gives you an obvious answer.

THE WINNER WILL BE ATOBE.
THE WINNER WILL BE AT-...​

Just dropping this pics here...

Atobe has been defeated.:feelsgoodman:feelsgoodman

Senku: Mada Mada Dane

DON'T CHOOSE STUPID!

Obviously he knows himself, narcissistics know everything about themselves to get what they want at all costs!

This are the 9 criteria for the people with Narcissistic personality disorder
  • grandiose sense of self-importance
  • preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • need for excessive admiration
  • sense of entitlement
  • interpersonally exploitative behavior
  • lack of empathy
  • envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them
  • demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

HE HAS THEM ALL​

Future Waifu, do you really want to spend your time with someone like that?

DON'T CHOOSE STUPID!

THE LOSER WILL BE SENKU

THE WINNER WILL BE ATOBE

Does Senku have a train? I don't think so. Does Senku have his own commercial selling cowtobe milk? Don't think so. Does Senku have his own real life hotel chambers? Guess!
Where is Atobe there? Is that Hyotei?
Like, the only thing that i truly see is that Train belongs to RANDEN

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Well, irl Senku for sure got something!

A cute Mousepad <3

and appears in t-shirts!

Disclaimer: He looks like he belongs to Slytherin, and his mind is pretty much like that xD But nah, he owns his series!

I've already typed out all my feelings in the previous campaign but I want to reiterate. ATOBE is a legendary husband and to the people who don't realize this, that's your loss! This man owns a space station! He's an ice bender! He has X RAY vision! He's the richest guy on earth!

But underneath that he's a strong leader figure who knows the names and faces of the entire school body as the president. He attracts, guys, girls, in between and even animals! But Holy, what does he bring to the table as a Husbando?

Well if his monetary assets, superior looks, smarts and skills and the fact that he has a personal zoo hasn't won you over I don't know what will. Personality? Obviously ATOBE has the BEST personality. He's prideful and confident, yet caring. He donates to teams that aren't as well off as him, makes sure the future of his team will be well cared for and also has a dog. No bad person could own a dog.

Besides that Kabaji is his best friend, and is it wrong to imply that he loves hanging out with his dearest childhood friend? In fact, if you chose ATOBE as a husbando, you'd be blessed with Kabaji's presence, a kind and gentle giant. But this is not a campaign for Kabaji, but for ATOBE.

It's funny you know
that you right away think that Atobe owns a Space Station
It's funny because...

WE HAVE SPACE STATIONS AT DR.STONE!!

AND SENKU'S FATHER IS THE CAPTAIN OF IT, AND...​
He has to travel to the Moon, in other words, a f'kin Neil Armstong or Saitama!!!

Good Luck with Atobe owning the Moon kukuku.

It's funny also
that you put money as a catch for waifus
As if..

SENKU WOULDN'T HAVE MONEY!!

So, Kabaji is his friend right!
So, any waifu could be elected to be Atobe's
RIGHT?

SURE, IF YOU DON'T MIND BEING THE DESSERT OF THAT RELATIONSHIP

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

In any case, his amazingness even transcends fiction.

I've posted this before but the legendary Junichi Suwabe rose to fame because of ATOBE.

He's beauty he's grace and he'll kick you in your face (or elbow in Tezuka's case). They only cast the most talented guys for stage plays, that's how cool ATOBE is. (Get it? Because he's the Emperor of ICE? dunno man but EMPEROR OF ICE sure beats dr stone. Have fun taking a stone's pulse Senku)
Why should Senku be feared of a guy that shoots in the weaker point...

WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN TEZUKA'S ZONE

Never forgot when Tezuka destroyed the dinosaurs and almost planet Earth.

Man, great campaigns everyone, i had a blast making this post xD
Still, this has not ended...

Gotta keep fighting the fantasy that Atobe is!!!​

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I mean, Senku would probably always put science ahead of you, but Atobe is so in-your-face meant-to-be-perfect it makes him totally uninteresting to me, husbando wise.

Yeah he cares for others, but still gives off a constant arrogant vibe and rarely feels like he'd be FUN to be around. Being rich doesn't make up for that, and he's honestly not that good looking either. And imagine having to constantly deal with all the attention he gets wherever he goes. Nah. Senku gets my vote.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've signed my consent form, giving my entire being for science. How exhilarating!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think you guys are underselling Senkuu there. It's been implied multiple times that he isn't interested in relationships because his current focus is the restoration of civilization. He is very human and nice despite his love for science unlike most of the science nerds you see in fiction.

I don't see how he would be a bad husband, he had a good example in Byakuya too.

tokuryoga

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol i don't have much to say and i'm new to posting but i didn't want to like NOT post.

atobe keigo is the cultural reset we don't talk enough about. also i want money like why would you give up money of all things. sure senku could get funded but who's the funder? atobe keigo. I rest my case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.