Character - Keishuk | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Character Keishuk

Do you like him as a character? That doesn t necessarily mean you would love him as a person.

• Yes. I think he is/will be an interesting character that could contribute to the story

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes. I like him, because...( other reasons).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I don t like him in every way possible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. But I think he can be an interesting villain.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

SamuelDean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
What do you think about this guy?

He tends to act a little stupid....in fact sometimes so stupid that it hurts...And that person is supposed to play a major role?

I think it would have been a different matter if they gave him a little more substance...I still kind of hope that Kusanagi will break the cliche, but up until now she only demonstrates "that Keishuk is not able to think coherently at times" and achieves to anger every person he interacts.

Trjpyo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Keishuk huh...

From chap 157, i get the impression hes the 'to see is to believe' guy. Thats why i really want a confrontation between him and the hhb group. He might just be the one to reveal yuhons strife with the priests/gods/religion.

Aniela

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Too early to tell, TBH. He might be interesting. But he might turn Gobi on us, too.

Mini_kinkin

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Main purpose of Keishuk seems to be to take on the "villain" role, hope there is emotional angle to his story as to why he supports Soo-Won so much to make it more interesting

SamuelDean

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Main purpose of Keishuk seems to be to take on the "villain" role, hope there is emotional angle to his story as to why he supports Soo-Won so much to make it more interesting
Indeed. Since the beginning. I cannot remember a part where he was pictured in a more positive way. Maybe at the beginning with Soo Won, but apart from that...Let s hope that he gets a little more reasons for his actions as being the evil guy in the story.

SamuelDean

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I must admit I was pretty happy that he was not just related to Soo Won. In a way he demonstrates that Yu hon had not only a sinister side. He also could bring in another perspective, however I have little hope for this manga.