Theory - Ki = The Never Ending New Waves Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Ki = The Never Ending New Waves Discussion

Otters11

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Hello World

Theory
1. A well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena

Ki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
1. The circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things

Discussion
1. An extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic

Hopefully by creating this thread when people post things that make sense people vote it up, or be able to quote what they agree with. And the rest of the time, at least people have a place to post and discuss it. ~ Peace.

There is a discussion in New Waves 36 that I'd like to continue. In the forum I come from Mod's didn't like it when there were a lot of new posts. Or when discussion started on the topic of Ki? Cause it would get rehashed a lot. So they banned talking about it or even creating threads for it. ~ Because they use a new thread for each chapter that should be less of an issue at MangaHelpers. But I felt like, why risk it? Create one place for it.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Well First... I think we should start with what The Breaker actually tells us. So I'm going to collect some images and post them. The best way to support a theory is to cite material evidence to support it. ~ Be Back Here Later (Need A. A free image host and B. Better crop some images.)

Last edited:

hopeandlight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

tehgrim

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Ketsurou

Reaction score
Country
United States