Second Round - Kiara Takanashi vs. Chloé d'Apchier | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round Kiara Takanashi vs. Chloé d'Apchier

Who is the best Waifu?

• Kiara Takanashi

• Chloé d'Apchier

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Kiara Takanashi
Hololive
Chloé d'Apchier
Vanitas no Carte

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
revenge it is
vote kiara everyone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
KIKKERIKIII!!

Sadly work is draining all of my energy right now, so my campaign will drop on friday. So for now here are some nice chicken phoenix pics!
#notacult #streamsparks

Vote for Kiara!

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Previous Campaign

Campaign-Second Round

If you read my previous campaign you already know who is Chloe, so now I will focus on her relationships.

Chloe and Jean Jacques

Jean Jacques is Chloe's romantic interest.

Jean Jacques turned into a vampire when he was a kid and after that, he was constantly negleted and abused by his parents.

One day, in the forest he met Chloe. He immediately recognized her as the silver witch but he was happy.

They were both humans turned vampires so they could understand each other very well.

At that point, Chloe was very depressed, her family had been killed because of her existence and the church made up a fictional creature known as the beast as an excuse to kill people and blame it on her, as the supposed beast.

Since you can't go against what doesn't exist and, in order to protect Chloe, Jean Jacques gave his true name to Naenia (the true name for a vampire is kinda like their soul) to become the beast. When they could finally slay the beast, it would be all over.

Additionally, the cute little girl she once had at her care had grown and, as a Bureau and the Hellfire Witch, was in charge of hunting the beast who they thought was her. As a consequence Jeanne was tasked of finding and killing Chloe.
The two finally met again:

Despite Jeanne being there to kill her she said:
"I'm glad, you finally returned to me, Jeanne"

Chloe was tired. She decided to end it herself and not let Jeanne dirty her hands killing her. But as she was falling Naenia appeared and offered her a wish in exchange for her name. Chloe willingly gave it to her.

There was one wish she had to see through: REVENGE...
...on the one who defiled Jean Jacques' true name: NAENIA itself.

Chloe to Naenia:

“Let me tell you something. My father taught me being born a noble meant I had a duty to protect the people of my domain. He told me that was the pride of the d’Apchiers. And so you see… no matter what they do to me! No matter how badly I want to kill them! I could never hate the d’Apchiers’ people!! I love them!! As a d’Apchier, that is my duty!!

…But… you’re no good. He’s mine. Mine alone. My ‘one and only’… and you meddled with him. You defiled Jean-Jacques’ True Name. I’ll never forgive you for that. Remember what I told you? I am a terribly jealous woman!!”

[SPOILER="jealous woman]

-Chloe is someone who will always protect those she holds dear. She's the type of waifu that will understand you and stay by your side. She holds no grudges but against those that dared hurt the ones she loves.
-She is extremely dedicated and patient.
-Very talented with music and machinery.
- She is playful, mischievious and loyal. A true waifu.

AND:
Her voice actress is none other than my kawaii Kagura from Gintama.

Vote Chloe!

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
KIKKERIKIII!!
CAMPAIGN

Hololive English First Generation TAKANASHI KIARA came to MangaHelpers to bring you joy and love. while not trying to get you to join the cult. #notacult

Who is this lovable chicken phoenix girl?

After an eternity of dying and being reborn, Kiara finally decided to make her dream come true. A certain idol producing giga chad found her and allowed her to become an comedian idol!

What's so great about her?
Kiara is always vocal about stuff she likes and doesn't like. :nod

Always keep in mind. She isn't angry at you. Just very disappointed!

Kiara is enthusiastic friendly, open with her feelings and cares strongly for her friends and family.

Look how she taking care her friend right there!

A girl who loves you (her whole fanbase) so much that we automatically fell in love with our chicken mommy as well.

She is sometimes bird-brained, being forgetful or having a short attention span. She is a chicken after all.

She prefers video games with fixed goals, such as RPGs, rather than open-world games like Minecraft.

Look at that cute hat!!!

Most importantly, Kiara is an idol.

She can sing!

She can dance!

She can kick!

She is stylish!

She can become a furry?

Neat, I guess?

Still not convinced? Hm.

She has the laugh of an angel!

But. Most important.
This is not a cult!