#kickxi0 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

#kickxi0

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
My first thread :wtf

My name is Martyna but I personally prefer when people are using my second name and call me Paula.
I know that I joined some time ago but it's never too late for proper introduction:sweatbunny

I Love RPG games tbh I've started with such classic games like FF VI and VII later Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment collection and I continuing playing that type of games until today ( The hardest game then better IMO nothing better than visiting Loading screen over and over again ) I'm currently playing Tales of Berseria

I have other hobbies as well like Playing Volleyball, Jogging or simply relaxing on sunny days ( I hate rains and Winter :sweatdrop ) Earlier one of my hobbies was also attending Kendo classes( In the past quite often now the time I spending on that activity drops drastically )

I also love playing Cards ( 1000, Poker ), Chess and Draughts

Currently Running Series:
- SnK
- FT
- Promised Neverland
- OPM
- Rokka no Yuusha
- HxH ( :sweatdrop )

And I'm planning to start soon enough Vinland Saga ( Thanks to Awards for this awesome recommendation :wtf ) and
Shokugeki no Souma ( Or Sammy will not forgive me )

Feel free to not ask anything

@Atomicus Since now I have my own thread you can Recommend some anime for me

Last edited:

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
:wtf
Finally! :nod

I Love RPG games tbh I've started with such classic games like FF VI and VII later Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment collection and I continuing playing that type of games until today ( The hardest game then better IMO nothing better than visiting Loading screen over and over again ) I'm currently playing Tales of Berseria
That's right, Fantasy RPG best genre in gaming there is :3. I've been meaning to get into the Final Fantasy series myself because of it's popularity and praise but I'm gonna start with FF VI. Since you've played, can you tell how good it is?
Only heard of FF and Baldur's Gate from that list XD. Have you played Skyrim or Witcher 3? Those are some epic fantasy RPGs too, in fact, two of the best there are imho although Witcher is more story driven whereas Skyrim is more open-worldish.

I have other hobbies as well like Playing Volleyball, Jogging or simply relaxing on sunny days ( I hate rains and Winter :sweatdrop ) Earlier one of my hobbies was also attending Kendo classes( In the past quite often now the time I spending on that activity drops drastically
Never took you to be one to perform Kendo tbh :p How good are you at it? Or bad. :kappa
Prefer the rainy season myself tbh because its has a rather cool atmosphere but bugs can be an annoyance, I guess. :D

- SNK
- FT
- Promised Neverland
- OPM
- Rokka no Yuusha

And I'm planning to start soon enough Vinland Saga ( Thanks to Awards for this awesome recommendation :wtf ) and
That's a nice list you got there, except for that one called Fairy Fail. :kappa
Glad to see you're gonna watch HxH though, trust me you'll love it. Has many solid characters (Killua, Neferpitou, Kurapika, Meruem etc) and the plot is well written along with several twists. Not to mention, it has that adventurous feeling which can be rather enjoyable. :p
And OPM is amazing as well, there's so much hype for season 2.

Was about to start Vinland Saga myself lol, mainly because of @Aizen and a few others constantly going on about how good it is in Discord. :XD

Don't think that, Sam will forgive you if you PM him lewds. :kappa Isn't that right, @SirSamuel016 ?

First off, what kind of anime/manga do you prefer? Would help closing in on some. :nod

Don't worry, didn't ask much.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
That's right, Fantasy RPG best genre in gaming there is :3. I've been meaning to get into the Final Fantasy series myself because of it's popularity and praise but I'm gonna start with FF VI. Since you've played, can you tell how good it is?
Only heard of FF and Baldur's Gate from that list XD. Have you played Skyrim or Witcher 3? Those are some epic fantasy RPGs too, in fact, two of the best there are imho although Witcher is more story driven whereas Skyrim is more open-worldish.
For me, FF VI was the best of the series slowly following by VII and FF tactics: War of the Lions ( XII Was very good too IMO ) << But whoever you ask may give you a different opinion << As a side note I will add that you may say that FF VI and VII was my English teachers :blush

But dunno, if you will get in any of older FF release if you're, are graphic type player ( Remastered version improve it a bit ) But you won't know until you try I would say. Planescape Torment is very similar to BG and I can definitely recommend this title great story.

I finished Witcher something around 2 weeks ago as for Skyrim my Breton have already discovered everything that was to discover in the world of Skyrim ( you may add here also Fallout to that list as well )

Never took you to be one to perform Kendo tbh :p How good are you at it? Or bad. :kappa
I have mentioned it once or twice already looks like you skipped some of my post in Hangout thread..
I don't think I'm good but I'm also not bad either can't really answer that tbh :teehee

That's a nice list you got there, except for that one called Fairy Fail. :kappa
Glad to see you're gonna watch HxH though, trust me you'll love it. Has many solid characters (Killua, Neferpitou, Kurapika, Meruem etc) and the plot is well written along with several twists. Not to mention, it has that adventurous feeling which can be rather enjoyable. :p
And OPM is amazing as well, there's so much hype for season 2.

Was about to start Vinland Saga myself lol, mainly because of @Aizen and a few others constantly going on about how good it is in Discord. :XD
Don't think that, Sam will forgive you if you PM him lewds. :kappa Isn't that right, @SirSamuel016 ?
I'm up date with HxH ( both Animes and Manga ) Just quietly waiting :wtf Can't believe you forgot to mention Leorio:wowsoBOB

Each chapter of OPM got me like "
"

Yeah, I'm looking forward to starts Vinland Saga together with @Belserion cause it also picks up her interest.

First off, what kind of anime/manga do you prefer? Would help closing in on some. :nod
I don't have certain criteria tbh just recommend something that you may think that I miss and I will either watch it or drop it after few episodes ( Like Overlord which I later return to and finish it :lmao )

Just don't go with " Have you heard about FT " :rofl

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
For me, FF VI was the best of the series slowly following by VII and FF tactics: War of the Lions ( XII Was very good too IMO ) << But whoever you ask may give you a different opinion << As a side note I will add that you may say that FF VI and VII was my English teachers :blush

But dunno, if you will get in any of older FF release if you're, are graphic type player ( Remastered version improve it a bit ) But you won't know until you try I would say. Planescape Torment is very similar to BG and I can definitely recommend this title great story.

I finished Witcher something around 2 weeks ago as for Skyrim my Breton have already discovered everything that was to discover in the world of Skyrim ( you may add here also Fallout to that list as well )

I have mentioned it once or twice already looks like you skipped some of my post in Hangout thread..
I don't think I'm good but I'm also not bad either can't really answer that tbh :teehee

I'm up date with HxH ( both Animes and Manga ) Just quietly waiting :wtf Can't believe you forgot to mention Leorio:wowsoBOB

Each chapter of OPM got me like "
"

Yeah, I'm looking forward to starts Vinland Saga together with @Belserion cause it also picks up her interest.

I don't have certain criteria tbh just recommend something that you may think that I miss and I will either watch it or drop it after few episodes ( Like Overlord which I later return to and finish it :lmao )

Just don't go with " Have you heard about FT " :rofl
Oh, seems like most of my post was for nothing. :emocat

What aspect of FF VI makes it better than VII in your opinion? Also nice to know they taught you English :lmao

Ooh, interesting. How did you find Witcher?
As for Skyrim, you could always download mods y'know, to continue the enjoyment. :P
I found that even if I discovered everything in Skyrim, replaying it with different races, guilds etc was just as fun.

Just curious but who are your favorite characters in HxH?
And no, Leorio doesn't deserve the spot. Although I'll credit him for punching Ging. :wowsoBOB

I haven't read the manga of OPM but I'm up to date with the anime though (although I've been spoiled on some things like Garou). But you should definitely check out Vinland Saga! :zomg
Just read chapter 1, it has a really solid start imo.

Tbh, I'm the same. Sometimes I watch shows and then not watch them for quite a while because of how much of a lazy ass I am. :lmao
Have you tried out Berserk? It has great characters, plot and has a fantasy setting. I think you'll love it :nod

Have you heard about FT? :kappa

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Sam, Brandish, and ero pics are coming in 3, 2, 1

Do you have specific genre (of anime) that you like? Are you okay with non-new anime recs or do you want new ones (2016-2017)? Do you like comedy anime? I have many recs of comedy ones. I like comedy, because I get stressed out very easily :nomoar

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My first thread :wtf

My name is Martyna but I personally prefer when people are using my second name and call me Paula.
I know that I joined some time ago but it's never too late for proper introduction:sweatbunny

I have other hobbies as well like Playing Volleyball, Jogging or simply relaxing on sunny days ( I hate rains and Winter :sweatdrop ) Earlier one of my hobbies was also attending Kendo classes( In the past quite often now the time I spending on that activity drops drastically )

I also love playing Cards ( 1000, Poker ), Chess and Draughts

- SnK
- FT
- Promised Neverland
- OPM
- Rokka no Yuusha

Reccomend the Tokyo Ghoul manga, Tower of God, Noblesse.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yes. All the positive reviews have got me excited! :zomg
- SnK
- FT
- Promised Neverland
- OPM
- Rokka no Yuusha
I watched the first episode of this yesterday and I died. It's so good!! Omg I swear my voice hit octaves only dogs could hear especially at the end. Plus the soundtrack is epic! I'm gonna binge all 25 eps this weekend and then i'll probably start the manga which is kinda sad because it wasn't even on my to watch/read list :D

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes. All the positive reviews have got me excited! :zomg

I watched the first episode of this yesterday and I died. It's so good!! Omg I swear my voice hit octaves only dogs could hear especially at the end. Plus the soundtrack is epic! I'm gonna binge all 25 eps this weekend and then i'll probably start the manga which is kinda sad because it wasn't even on my to watch/read list :D
Do ittt. SnK is glorious. Season 2 just started too.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

You got that right. Go read it asap for food, fantastic fanservice and great plot.

Sam, Brandish, and ero pics are coming in 3, 2, 1

AND SO HAVE I

Reccomend the Tokyo Ghoul manga, Tower of God, Noblesse.
Here's a bit of advice for you Paula: Never listen to WYIS :kappa

Wow Bel, how had you not seen any of it before?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia

You got that right. Go read it asap for food, fantastic fanservice and great plot.

AND SO HAVE I

Here's a bit of advice for you Paula: Never listen to WYIS :kappa

Hey it's not fair to tie her down to your low quality standards. Bar Shokugeki and all of Fairy Tail before the GMG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I bet you haven't even read ToG or Noblesse anyway :XD

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have no idea. I'm almost ashamed of myself. I have not gotten this excited watching something in a long time:zomg I'm gonna have to follow Vici's recs from now on.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
( I hate rains and Winter :sweatdrop )
Why are you still living in Poland then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have no idea. I'm almost ashamed of myself. I have not gotten this excited watching something in a long time:zomg I'm gonna have to follow Vici's recs from now on.
What about mine? You still haven't read ToG or Noblesse >.>

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey it's not fair to tie her down to your low quality standards. Bar Shokugeki and all of Fairy Tail before the GMG.
Please, if you want low quality go look at some of your old sets you've used here :kappa
(Yes this is just bants).
For real though, my taste is great. I have a lot of people tell me that, it's like I've got Erina's divine tongue :P

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Please, if you want low quality go look at some of your old sets you've used here :kappa
(Yes this is just bants).
For real though, my taste is great. I have a lot of people tell me that, it's like I've got Erina's divine tongue :P
Then why are you featuring Erza? :kappa
Take Paula's advice and use Kagura instead :sky2

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Then why are you featuring Erza? :kappa
Take Paula's advice and use Kagura instead :sky2
Been there, done that :P
And as for why I'm featuring Erza: