Shounen - Kimetsu no Yaiba by Koyoharu Gotouge | Page 46 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Kimetsu no Yaiba by Koyoharu Gotouge

junjun2

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
LEGEND!!
*1位   38,192,719   2020年   Kimetsu no Yaiba
*2位   37,996,373   2011年   ONE PIECE
*3位   32,343,809   2010年   ONE PIECE
*4位   23,464,866   2012年   ONE PIECE
*5位   18,151,599   2013年   ONE PIECE
*6位   15,933,801   2013年   Attack on Titan
*7位   14,721,241   2009年   ONE PIECE
*8位   14,102,521   2015年   ONE PIECE
*9位   12,314,326   2016年   ONE PIECE
10位   12,057,628   2019年   Kimetsu no Yaiba
11位   11,885,957   2014年   ONE PIECE
12位   11,728,368   2014年   Attack on Titan
13位   11,495,532   2017年   ONE PIECE
14位   10,304,112   2015年   The Seven Deadly Sins
15位   10,134,232   2019年   ONE PIECE
16位   *8,778,048   2015年   Attack on Titan
17位   *8,761,081   2013年   Kuroko's Basketball
18位   *8,605,861   2015年   Assassination Classroom
19位   *8,569,215   2015年   KINGDOM
20位   *8,283,709   2014年   Haikyu!!

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Part 2 of the fan-animation featuring Koku vs the Pillars done by Hone Hone and music choice by AnimeUltra:

Seriously this guy is a legend. He should be contracted by Ufotable, the level of quality he delivers for being a single animator is really fucking good :hee

Btw, his twitter is: https://twitter.com/Hone_honeHONE?s=20

haijihusbando

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Kimetsu x Tamagotchi collaboration, estimated release in early October:

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Cannot wait for the pachinko game of Kimetsu no Yaiba!

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm kind of curious as to which Upper Moon was killed 113 years ago. Douma used to be UM6 prior to Gyutarou's joining, so there was another one that was defeated by the demon slayers.

Zetsyn

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm kind of curious as to which Upper Moon was killed 113 years ago. Douma used to be UM6 prior to Gyutarou's joining, so there was another one that was defeated by the demon slayers.
Too bad that question may never be answered. :teehee

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
@revo or @Gallon Could you make a KnY chapter 205 spoilers thread? There have been some pretty credible leaks on 4chan today from tieba which I could share.
Already there. However I would still wait 2-3 days

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope we get some short stories in the future that could explore little details like that.

Eisenfaust

Reaction score
Country
England
Why the need to make an assumption about being remembered or not? at least in Japan, Kimetsu is going to end up bigger than the 3 series you mentioned so it will be hard to not be remembered.

I don't really know how the Japanese community feel forward to Kimetsu, but overall in the world you can cleary see that Bleach,Naruto and Hunter x Hunter having far larger fanbase, more popular around the world, alone running on twitter worldwide trends, I mean just one mentionend of Bleach anime continue literally shake the whole anime franchise, it was worldwide trending, even years after the end of the Manga. Same goes for Naruto(to be fair Boruto is still running), and Hunter x Hunter.
People will remember the epic battles, great plottwist,great storywriting and other points while after Kimetsu gonna end(anime too) do you think it will have the same impact? The same love of the anime community who take discussion in Multiple forums? Until today people talk about Naruto,Bleach and Hunter X Hunter, do you think the same gonna happen with Kimetsu? It has neither a big woah moment, it was great/okay but nothing to put it above the big moments of Naruto, Bleach or Hunter x Hunter. After the anime of Kimetsu gonna finish, do you think it gonna take the same way as the other 3 Great Mangas? As I said I really doubt it and wouldn't be surprise if no one talk here anymore after 1-2 years passing out,it gonna end as Tokyo ghoul,it was great/okay but not a manga who take the Population for many years after it end, not as Dragonball, Bleach,Hunter x Hunter or Naruto.

Aiga

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
I don't really know how the Japanese community feel forward to Kimetsu, but overall in the world you can cleary see that Bleach,Naruto and Hunter x Hunter having far larger fanbase, more popular around the world, alone running on twitter worldwide trends, I mean just one mentionend of Bleach anime continue literally shake the whole anime franchise, it was worldwide trending, even years after the end of the Manga. Same goes for Naruto(to be fair Boruto is still running), and Hunter x Hunter.
People will remember the epic battles, great plottwist,great storywriting and other points while after Kimetsu gonna end(anime too) do you think it will have the same impact? The same love of the anime community who take discussion in Multiple forums? Until today people talk about Naruto,Bleach and Hunter X Hunter, do you think the same gonna happen with Kimetsu? It has neither a big woah moment, it was great/okay but nothing to put it above the big moments of Naruto, Bleach or Hunter x Hunter. After the anime of Kimetsu gonna finish, do you think it gonna take the same way as the other 3 Great Mangas? As I said I really doubt it and wouldn't be surprise if no one talk here anymore after 1-2 years passing out,it gonna end as Tokyo ghoul,it was great/okay but not a manga who take the Population for many years after it end, not as Dragonball, Bleach,Hunter x Hunter or Naruto.
Kimetsu is the biggest series in Japan right now even rivalling One Piece peak popularity and the same for the majority of Asia(especially China and Korea) and we have popular mangaka mentioning how it increased the number of manga readers in general like Yusuke Murata but for the rest of the world the anime will increase its popularity , since its the popular medium, even further and what it did with only one season is rare and it was trending worldwide several times after EP19.

and you are projecting your taste a little bit here, I don't think Naruto or especially Bleach are that great but that doesn't mean they don't have an impact or will last long. and those big fanbases you are talking about took years to form.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
A funny gem I found on Youtube to try to cheer up the mood a little bit with the finale:

Lil meen

Reaction score
Country
United States
It literally has broken tons of manga records, sold 60 million across 20 volumes (some of jump’s biggest hits has yu yu hakusho 51 million across 19 volumes including later editions, Bleach is 120 million across 74 volumes, Samurai x with 70 million across 28 including later editions, Hunter Hunter 78 million across 36, death note 30 million across 12 including later editions, and saint seiya 35 million across 30 volumes including later editions) all of these series are still widely known and are considered cultural phenomenons to this day. Also you have to consider that not only was this some little boost from an anime adaptation but a massive boom that is extremely popular with people old and young which can cause people of the younger generation to fondly remember this age when they grow up. Also this is one of the best selling manga in the past 10 years (only second to attack on titan and one piece) so if there is one manga people of this generation are going to remember the most is this manga. All in all I can 100% see this being seen as one of the most respected and most fondly remembered jump series of all time due to the extent of it’s success.

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Sharing this to give more insight with Kny popularity in Japan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This tag is happening right now on Twitter #鬼滅の作者 appears it confirms Wani is a woman?

Zetsyn

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah, that seems to be the topic of discussion. Looks like they also use the hashtag to talk about other mangakas as well in other tweets. Who knew it would generate this much discussion lol. But I guess at this point, we shouldn't be surprised.

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I'm more worried that there are many tweets discriminating or being biased towards Wani's gender. But, where the hell did they get this info?

In other topic....did Wani just create a Twitter account? Lol?

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

LOL did she make an account just to clear up the discussion
this is a quick turn of events XD, Jesus christ, twitter forces are really powerful

And it was deleted welp, what is going on