Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 187 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 187 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So i have the chinese scans, but I dont have the translations yet, so for now I'll put the google translate version so you guys can laught at that until someones can give a proper translation

男人(无惨)充满了暴力的生命力 无惨:对使用呼吸的剑士已经没有兴趣了。 说着,立刻挥动手臂 感觉擦伤也会致死 男人(无惨)有七个心脏,五个大脑 这一瞬间我的剑技的型完成了。下一瞬间,无惨被削得七零八落 意识中的炭(完成型?第十三型?想知道!教我啊!) (切到缘一视角) 无惨对自己的身体无法再生感到困惑。我有件事无论如何都想问他。 “你把人命当什么了?” 但是当我靠近的瞬间,男人的肉体猛地弹了起来。 一千八百中的一千五百当场就被我斩杀,但还是放跑了剩下的。(这里可能想表达击溃了大多数无惨的肉体,但还是让他跑了,没有画面可能有歧义) 站在一旁的姑娘叫珠世,她乱甩头发,咒骂没有死去的无惨。我请求她帮助我打倒无惨 之后听说哥哥变成了鬼。为了承担没能打倒无惨,还让珠世逃走的责任,我被从鬼杀队除名了。 虽然也有打算自杀,但是六代目主公阻止了我。 从缘一回忆回到炭吉家 由于自己的失败使许多人丢了性命,缘一吐露自己痛苦的心声,炭吉无言以对。 这时炭吉的孩子来了,向缘请求拥抱。炭吉说想让高个子的缘一抱抱他。 缘一因开心的孩子的笑容而流泪。当场哭着坐了下来 去摘栗子的suya子,像抚摸孩子一样抚摸缘一的头,说会让你吃个饱的(孩子的安慰 你懂得

aight

dont say i didnt warn you....

Man (without misery) is full of violent vitality No misery: Swordsmen who use breathing are no longer interested. Speaking, waving your arms right away Feeling bruised can also be fatal A man (without misery) has seven hearts, five brains At this instant my sword skills were completed. The next moment, Wu miserable was cut to pieces Charcoal in Consciousness (Complete type? Thirteenth type? Want to know! Teach me!) (Cut to fate-perspective) Wu Mi was confused about his body's inability to regenerate. I have something to ask him anyway. "What do you think of human life?" But as I approached, the man's body bounced. One thousand and five hundred of one thousand and eighty were beheaded by me on the spot, but the rest was let go. (Here I may want to express that he defeated most innocent flesh, but let him run away, there may be ambiguity without pictures) The girl standing next to her was Zhu Shi. She shook her hair and cursed no misery without death. I begged her to help me defeat Later I heard that my brother became a ghost. In order to bear the responsibility of failing to bring down Miguel and letting Shishi escape, I was removed from the ghost killing team. Although there was also a plan to commit suicide, the six generations of the heroine stopped me. Back to Tanji's House Because of his own failure, many people lost their lives. Yuan Yi revealed his painful voice, and Tanji was speechless. At this time Tan Ji's child came and asked Yuan to hug. Tanji said he wanted the tall man to hug him. Yuan Yi cried because of the smile of the happy child. Crying on the spot and sat down Go to pick the chestnuts of the suya, and touch the head of Yuan Yi like a child, and say that it will make you full (child's comfort, you know) Google translate Version

Wu mi......
Woomy
Muzan confirmed to be an Inkling

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Alright so one of my friends were able to do a rough translation on this, not the best but he tried

Yorichi, as the narrator: The man (Muzan) has a violent aura. Muzan: I am no longer interested in swordsmen who can use breaths. He waved his arms as he spoke. Being bruised by it may cause death. Muzan has seven hearts and five brains. At this instant, my (Yorichi's) sword skills were completed (weird translation). The next moment, Muzan was sliced into pieces. Tanjiro's consciousness: The complete form? Thirteenth Form? I want to know! Teach me! (Cut to Yorichi's perspective) Muzan was confused about his body's inability to regenerate. I have something to ask him no matter what. "What do you regard as human life?" But as I approached, the man's body suddenly twitched. 1500 out of the 1800 bodies were beheaded by me on the spot, but the rest escaped. (Maybe this means the number of vessels that Muzan had. No pictures are available so it's ambiguous) The girl standing next to him was Tamayo. She shook her hair and cursed Muzan. I requested her to help me defeat Muzan, and later I heard that my brother had become a demon. In order to bear the responsibility of failing to bring down Muzan and letting Tamayo escape, I was expelled from the Demon Slaying Corps. Although I contemplated about committing ritual suicide, the sixth generation of Oyakata-sama stopped me. (Back to Sumiyoshi's house) Because of Yorichi's failure, many people lost their lives. Yorichi confessed all of this while Sumiyoshi was speechless. Sumiyoshi's child came and asked Yorichi to hug her. Sumiyoshi said she wanted the tall man to hug her. Yorichi cried because of the smile of the happy child, and sat down. Suyako went to pick some chestnuts, patted Yorichi's head as if he were a child, and said that it will make you full. (child's comfort, you know)

1500 pieces..........

Taska

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I love this
We have the first and only man, who managed to find and seriously wound Muzan, let's expel him from the demon hunters! :D

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
As I thought Yoriichi fail because Muzan escape by himself through his abilities. Yoriichi>Muzan

EGOIST

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
So basically Yoriichi destroyed Muzan in one single blow ?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Did Yoriichi make any mistake that let to Muzan getting away?

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
4chan; Chapter 187: Innocent Person The man was overflowing with violent vitality. Muzan: "I am no longer interested in swordsmen who use breaths." As soon as he said that, the man showed his skill. I felt that even a scratch would result in death. The man had 7 hearts and 5 brains. During this moment, my sword's form was completed. In the next moment, Muzan was falling apart. Inside Tanjirou's consciousness: "Finished form? Is it the 13th one? I need to know! I want you to tell me!" The man was at a loss since his body would not regenerate. I wanted to ask him some by all means. Yoruichi: "What do you think life is?" However, during the time I approached him, that man's flesh/body vigorously split open. Among the 1,800, I managed to cut through 1,500 of them immediately, but I carelessly allowed a small quantity to escape. The girl on his side was called Tamayo, had disheveled hair and wasn't dead. She cursed at Muzan. I asked her to help me defeat Muzan. [end narration from Yoriichi's perspective] Afterwards, when he heard that his older brother became a demon, failed to take down Muzan, and allowed Tamayo to escape, he was banished from Demon Hunters in order to take responsibility. There were others saying to commit suicide by the sword, but the 6th Oyakata-sama put a stop to it. The scene changes to the Sumikichi Family's recollection. Yoruichi expressed his regret of how he failed at many things such as depriving the lives of many people to Sumikichi. Sumikichi had no words to say back. Sumikichi's child comes over and pesters Yoriichi for a hug. Sumikichi says his child wants to hold on to him because he's tall. The child goes "kyaa kyaa" and Yoriichi spills large tears at the joyful child's smile. He sits down while crying on the spot. Suyako who went to pick up chestnuts, said "I'll fill your stomach up with something good" while stroking Yoriichi's head like she would with a child

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
This probably Partially explain why Yoriichi Tsugikuni isn t well known Plus probably because he is legend. As in eyes of demon slayers corps he is disgrace who fail to kill Muzan,let Tamayo and His failure cause a lot People To die.

Poor Yoriichi those demon slayers corps are bunch ungrateful scums lol I laugh at the fact they can t do any better they probably can t even scratch Kokushibo let alone Muzan.

Shitty demon slayers corps who expelled Yoriichi. Good riddance some of them got kill by demons and Muzan himself

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am going to guess that the demon hunters souring on yorichi also had something to do with kokushibo. You had a brother defecting to become a demon and another who failed to kill muzan... It is still extreme that they would banish yorichi though.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This probably Partially explain why Yoriichi Tsugikuni isn t well known Plus probably because he is legend. As in eyes of demon slayers corps he is disgrace who fail to kill Muzan,let Tamayo and His failure cause a lot People To die.

Poor Yoriichi those demon slayers corps are bunch ungrateful scums lol I laugh at the fact they can t do any better they probably can t even scratch Kokushibo let alone Muzan.

Shitty demon slayers corps who expelled Yoriichi. Good riddance some of them got kill by demons and Muzan himself
How are you gonna expel someone who literally taught you how to fight on par with demons ? They would’ve been wiped out a long time ago if Sunbro didn’t reach them breathing. Expelling your own teacher because he couldn’t do what they couldn’t either? They should expel themselves. Dude lost his family to them, like obviously he tried his best. Glad they got wiped out.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
so it seems from yoriichi's perspective that muzan's attacks could kill him hence he attacked first and didnt defend and used all of his strength to shit on muzan. as 4chan translated yoriichi was dominating muzan and only was naive letting small piece of muzan escape.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well, the thing about Muzan is that one small slash from him can kill you due to his blood. Unless Yoriichi is immune to it, the only way he'd win is by dodging every single attack Muzan uses, while landing blows on the demon.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
God dammit I wanna see the fight. I wanna see Muzan get sliced up one time. I wanna see that fear in his eyes 😭😭

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hopefully Tanjiro will learn and watch this fight well. He needs all see through,Breath of the sun,the mark and Make sure Muzan Doesn t use that trick in the past to escape again

Only two things can kill Muzan breath of the sun and sun itself.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hopefully Tanjiro will learn and watch this fight well. He needs all see through,Breath of the sun,the mark and Make sure Muzan Doesn t use that trick in the past to escape again

Only two things can kill Muzan breath of the sun and sun itself.
There will be only one Sunbro